[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
VERY RARE CRASH SOLVED!
This is a growing issue that may start effecting long time players, or players who are very combat oriented that kill tons of Lycanites monsters.

Morph saves every morph you get to your level.dat file or yoru player.data file on a server. WIth enough entries, it will make your .dat file too large for minecraft to load, and it will lead to the following error when you try to load/join a world :

Internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Payload may not be larger than 2097050 bytes

To fix this load the following file in NBTEditor.
Single Player
Open up the level.dat in your world folder
Multi Player
Server owner needs to open up the player.dat file for that player (usually located in world/players/(UUID).dat).

Then go to : Data > Player > ForgeData > PlayerPersisted
Delete MorphSave folder here. Then Save, and relog into the world.

---------------
The next update will help alleviate the main cause of this problem : varying creature size in Lycanites. Right now I have the config set to allow Lycanites mobs to be much bigger or much smaller in size, for variety, but each different size becomes a new entry in Morph.

I will disable this for 0.1.1 update.

Jul 29, 2019
Disable the Morph logging multiple variants or the Mobs from spawning in multiple sizes?

I really like differing sizes from the Mobs.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Disable the Morph logging multiple variants or the Mobs from spawning in multiple sizes?

I really like differing sizes from the Mobs.
I thought Morph had that as a setting but I couldn't find it anymore, unfortunately, and it sounds by current bug reports there isn't one.

Luminary

Jul 29, 2019
VERY RARE CRASH SOLVED!
Ahh, darn it. I probably could have saved you a bunch'a of grief on that one, if I'd been paying attention.

That bug (along with never using it) is the reason I've uninstalled Morph since I started with this pack. It's been around for ages.

Anyway, any clue how the world has fared with the last few updates, Caigan? I think I left at... .7? I'll probably start getting back into this one once I'm tired of Agrarian Skies 2. I get that I'll doubtless have to reset my quest progress again, but would I be better off making a new world? And if so, should I wait for your next update, or is that probably months away?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, darn it. I probably could have saved you a bunch'a of grief on that one, if I'd been paying attention.

That bug (along with never using it) is the reason I've uninstalled Morph since I started with this pack. It's been around for ages.

Anyway, any clue how the world has fared with the last few updates, Caigan? I think I left at... .7? I'll probably start getting back into this one once I'm tired of Agrarian Skies 2. I get that I'll doubtless have to reset my quest progress again, but would I be better off making a new world? And if so, should I wait for your next update, or is that probably months away?
Yep, you'll have to reset quest progress, but at the moment restarting your world is up to you. I'm adding the start of worldgen structures next version, but 0.1.1 won't be for about a month due to my move in less than 2 weeks.

Luminary

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, you'll have to reset quest progress, but at the moment restarting your world is up to you. I'm adding the start of worldgen structures next version, but 0.1.1 won't be for about a month due to my move in less than 2 weeks.
Will probably take my chances then, unless I fall off the face of the Minecraft world, I guess. If I need new world gen, I can always slurp a bucket of Resonant Ender or something to get a few tens of thousands of blocks away. Warp Book should have me covered from there.

Neat-o! Good luck with the move!

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
@Caigan did you set strongholds to not spawn? I'm asking since I've gone to two of the three possible locations (one of which was quite near my base) and I haven't found them where the eyes of ender landed. Granted, I also don't usually mess with the strongholds, so I might just need to dig around a bit more.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
@Caigan did you set strongholds to not spawn? I'm asking since I've gone to two of the three possible locations (one of which was quite near my base) and I haven't found them where the eyes of ender landed. Granted, I also don't usually mess with the strongholds, so I might just need to dig around a bit more.
Nope I haven't altered that at all.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
OPINIONS NEEDED

Right now, I'm considering dropping Lycanite's mobs for a different creature mod. As much as I like Lycanites, there are a lot of issues that keep cropping up with it. Some of them have been my fault, yes, but others are ones that can't be fixed as easily.

I do want to replace it with another creature mod, as it was included for variety. The two options right now are :
  • Animals Plus - A wide variety of creatures, but a bit low on the 'hostile' side of creatures.
  • Project Zulu - Another one with a nice wide variety of creatures. I lean towards this one as it has a nice balance of passive and hostile creatures.

Th3Ch053n0n3

Jul 29, 2019
OPINIONS NEEDED

Personally, I've never been much of a Lycanite's guy, ever since The Madpack, so I won't be sad to see them go.

On the issue of replacement, I'd throw in Project Zulu for multiple reasons, not the least of which is the MUCH larger variety of mobs added. That tombstone is a big plus too. No more random stone TiCon picks clogging my storage!

Jul 29, 2019
I am always up for whatever mod adds more little items to play with. The fun with Lycanite is the meats and useful food that give potion effects. I also love how you can use the meats in Pam's Harvestcraft

Zulu looks more impressive however it does add a few more things. Make sure you disable those gravestones though, or add more. Either/or.

Animals Plus however seems to add food (meat) , and I would suggest making sure it blends with Pam's HC

Reactions: Pudding01

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
OPINIONS NEEDED

After a quick skim, my vote is for Zulu. Animals plus seems to have fewer creatures available and a lot of them are super small. Plus, Zulu seems like it'll have better compatibility with Researchology/Ferret Shinies. And it keeps a bit of the Lycanite's magical creatures feel. Granted, just for what's provided, I still like Lycanite's (but that may be because I have a lot of creature heads laying around and I have a bunch of spare food from its creatures), but if it's causing issues, then it needs to go.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I have had a bad run in with Animals Plus and over spawning, while Zulu has been much better in the past. On mod that I think that would fit well as a suggestion would be Fossil / Archeology. Would give me a reason to get out and explore and would fit in with the research nature of the business

Reactions: Pudding01

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, @Caigan I figured out that for whatever reason, eyes of ender are totally wrong (at least for my world). I did, however, find an online tool that I plugged my seed into (type /seed) and it gave me coordinates for at least one of the strongholds. Granted, it was still a ways off, but Journeymap's cave feature showed me about where it was so I could tunnel over to it. Figured I'd put this here so other people would know, and so you'd know what's up with what's going on with me.

EDIT: I always forget to attach things I want to attach.

Wait, no. That's just one of those dungeons. Dangit.
Maybe Roguelike Dungeons messes with stronghold spawning? That's the only thing I can think of.

RESOLVED

Okay, no idea what's up with the first couple strongholds, but I'm pretty sure I found the (a?) third one (with eyes of ender). I can say that they don't seem to be conforming to the whole "approximately 120 degrees from each other around (0,0)" thing, though.

Also, this place is really borked up. I recommend turning Journeymap's natural cave lighting thing to false so you can see where the other rooms are if it's like that for other people.

Last edited:

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oops.

Time: 6/7/15 4:13 PM
Description: Rendering entity in world

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 55, Size: 54
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at com.wolfretbusiness.ferretshinies.items.NullToken.func_77617_a(NullToken.java:44)
at net.minecraft.item.Item.func_77650_f(Item.java:440)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77954_c(ItemStack.java:117)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_76986_a(RenderItem.java:203)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_76986_a(RenderItem.java:746)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147939_a(RenderManager.java:293)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147936_a(RenderManager.java:271)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147937_a(RenderManager.java:244)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_147589_a(RenderGlobal.java:712)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1557)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1301)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1001)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:310)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:394)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:170)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at com.wolfretbusiness.ferretshinies.items.NullToken.func_77617_a(NullToken.java:44)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_76986_a(RenderItem.java:203)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_76986_a(RenderItem.java:746)

-- Entity being rendered --
Details:
Entity Type: Item (net.minecraft.entity.item.EntityItem)
Entity ID: 392
Entity Name: ~~ERROR~~ IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 55, Size: 54
Entity's Exact location: -173.76, 63.13, 587.59
Entity's Block location: World: (-174,63,587), Chunk: (at 2,3,11 in -11,36; contains blocks -176,0,576 to -161,255,591), Region: (-1,1; contains chunks -32,32 to -1,63, blocks -512,0,512 to -1,255,1023)
Entity's Momentum: -0.03, -0.00, -0.13

-- Renderer details --
Details:
Assigned renderer: net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem@4bba2d
Location: -0.32,-1.45,-1.58 - World: (-1,-2,-2), Chunk: (at 15,-1,14 in -1,-1; contains blocks -16,0,-16 to -1,255,-1), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1)
Rotation: 210.9375
Delta: 0.6941742
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147939_a(RenderManager.java:293)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147936_a(RenderManager.java:271)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147937_a(RenderManager.java:244)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_147589_a(RenderGlobal.java:712)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1557)

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['gukliuyk'/480, l='MpServer', x=-173.43, y=64.62, z=589.24]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 25, 34
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 04 - BIOMESOP, ver 0. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (-356,64,488), Chunk: (at 12,4,8 in -23,30; contains blocks -368,0,480 to -353,255,495), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
Level time: 5032143 game time, 496227 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: ~~ERROR~~ IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 55, Size: 54
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Server brand: fml,forge
Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:373)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2444)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:919)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:310)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_45, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1966351400 bytes (1875 MB) / 3837263872 bytes (3659 MB) up to 3837263872 bytes (3659 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms2048m -Xmx4096m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 115, allocated: 12, tallocated: 96
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.3.1408 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B7 179 mods loaded, 179 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
Forestry : Warning: You have mods that change the behavior of Minecraft, ForgeModLoader, and/or Minecraft Forge to your client:
Optifine
These may have caused this error, and may not be supported. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT these mods, and report it then.
AE2 Integration: IC2:ON, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:OFF, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:ON, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Launched Version: MultiMC5
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: [New folder]
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
It seems to be a problem with a mod called ferret shinies ;)

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oops.

Time: 6/7/15 4:13 PM
Description: Rendering entity in world

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 55, Size: 54
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1301)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1001)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Entity being rendered --
Details:
Entity Type: Item (net.minecraft.entity.item.EntityItem)
Entity ID: 392
Entity Name: ~~ERROR~~ IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 55, Size: 54
Entity's Exact location: -173.76, 63.13, 587.59
Entity's Block location: World: (-174,63,587), Chunk: (at 2,3,11 in -11,36; contains blocks -176,0,576 to -161,255,591), Region: (-1,1; contains chunks -32,32 to -1,63, blocks -512,0,512 to -1,255,1023)
Entity's Momentum: -0.03, -0.00, -0.13

-- Renderer details --
Details:
Assigned renderer: net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem@4bba2d
Location: -0.32,-1.45,-1.58 - World: (-1,-2,-2), Chunk: (at 15,-1,14 in -1,-1; contains blocks -16,0,-16 to -1,255,-1), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1)
Rotation: 210.9375
Delta: 0.6941742
Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['gukliuyk'/480, l='MpServer', x=-173.43, y=64.62, z=589.24]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 25, 34
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 04 - BIOMESOP, ver 0. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (-356,64,488), Chunk: (at 12,4,8 in -23,30; contains blocks -368,0,480 to -353,255,495), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
Level time: 5032143 game time, 496227 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: ~~ERROR~~ IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 55, Size: 54
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Server brand: fml,forge
Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:373)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2444)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:919)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_45, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1966351400 bytes (1875 MB) / 3837263872 bytes (3659 MB) up to 3837263872 bytes (3659 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms2048m -Xmx4096m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 115, allocated: 12, tallocated: 96
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.3.1408 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B7 179 mods loaded, 179 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
Forestry : Warning: You have mods that change the behavior of Minecraft, ForgeModLoader, and/or Minecraft Forge to your client:
Optifine
These may have caused this error, and may not be supported. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT these mods, and report it then.
AE2 Integration: IC2:ON, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:OFF, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:ON, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Launched Version: MultiMC5
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: [New folder]
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
It seems to be a problem with a mod called ferret shinies ;)

Odd. What were you doing when the crash happened? Opening a specific blind bag?

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
a short feedback from our users over the last week.
  • Magical Crops combining with agricraft is still powerfull, the wish is to disable the comability to grow/level mc with agricraft.
    • Produsing infinity resources, reprodusing infinity seeds. A simple autocrafting setup and you can get infinity silver coins. We had a player with near a mill coins :/
    • EDIT: forgot the reinforced watering can combined with a autonomous activator. Grow plants in seconds
  • Coins for the power supply crate are a bit off. Its easy to get a Bigreactor running to produce 50krf/t at 0.1-0.2 fuel usage. So its around 20s for the resonant one.
  • Pneumaticraft Seeds can be spawned/grow with bonemeal or a wateringcan.
  • A automatic way to exchange coins/bags vice versa would be handy. The quest is a bit tedious for that.
  • The old Biomes o Plenty quest storry.
  • Storage Drawer was a request from plenty players.
    • Arguments are: a better jabba/better handling, you can build a mid game sort of "ME" with the controller from storage drawer and enderio. For this the last argument, someone throw Logistics Pipes in buts its a bit expensive to fill that part.
  • The new mod from MatrexsVigil: Pams Harvest the Nether Adds trees, fruits, bushes, crops, glow flowers, and survival recipes to the Nether
  • Redstone Arsenal some players missing a god non magic mid/endgame armor

To lycanite: i think project zulu fits better. Ender Zoo can be another addition.

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Magical Crops combining with agricraft is still powerfull, the wish is to disable the comability to grow/level mc with agricraft.
Yeah, at this point I think I'm going to have to remove seed duplicating (and thus mutations for better stats) through agricraft for Magical Crops. Allow them to be grown in agricraft, but they won't be able to get high yields or extra seeds. I'm debating removing seed duplicating completely. Magical Crops is kind of a pain to balance, hehe.

Coins for the power supply crate are a bit off. Its easy to get a Bigreactor running to produce 50krf/t at 0.1-0.2 fuel usage. So its around 20s for the resonant one.
Yeah, my math for the super efficient reactors is a bit off, so I need to rethink the entire power supply thing. Its still something I want, but the numbers are very off on my side.

Pneumaticraft Seeds can be spawned with bonemeal or a wateringcan.
I don't think I can change this behaviour, but thats okay.

Pneumaticraft Seeds are being removed in an upcoming version of the mod itself, and replaced with oil prospecting and drilling and processing.

A automatic way to exchange coins/bags vice versa would be handy. The quest is a bit tedious for that.
Yeah, I'm probably going to have to add in the Alloy Smelter for a temporary block as well. The SAG Mill cannot 'break down' more than a single item at once, I don't think.

Its going to be a while before we can get the custom Contract machine working the way we want.

The old Biomes o Plenty quest storry.
I'm probably going to remove the overworld 'exploration' thing for most of natura and biomes o plenty. I'll keep stuff like berry bushes, ender amethyst, etc, but finding a bunch of trees will be removed. Basically, if its fairly common and not super biome dependant, it'll probably stay as a short intro to the quest.

Storage Drawer was a request from plenty players.
I'm debating on both this and Compact Chests.

The new mod from MatrexsVigil: Pams Harvest the Nether Adds trees, fruits, bushes, crops, glow flowers, and survival recipes to the Nether
Oh yeah, this got released! I'll consider it.

Redstone Arsenal some players missing a god non magic mid/endgame armor
Another I'm not sure on, but possibly.

To lycanite: i think project zulu fits better. Ender Zoo can be another addition.
Used to have Ender Zoo, but removed it as it was more of a pain than Lycanites in some aspects.