[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe talk to the other mod authors who have DE in there packs and see if they have had the same problem? I think i've seen this bug in someones playthrough but not to sure who it was i'll look around my video selection and see if i can't find it again

Th3Ch053n0n3

Jul 29, 2019
Another question regarding mod choice: Why no Redstone Arsenal? I'd love a RA pick right about now in my world...

Bastian-Bux

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Caigan do you have a twitter acc you use to inform about Ferret Business? Found your main acc (I think) but that's almost two years out of date. :D

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Caigan do you have a twitter acc you use to inform about Ferret Business?
Not really, I sorta moved to Player.me mostly, but even that I don't update often now. Cause I'm terrible with most social media.

Oh Caigan, are you planning a skyblock version?
That...would be very interesting but I'd have to redo a lot of things for a skyblock style version. Things to ponder!

Reactions: Pudding01

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
When i enter some biomes my computer stops rendering the biome and renders the sky yellow and the ground black?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
When i enter some biomes my computer stops rendering the biome and renders the sky yellow and the ground black?
Yeah, this is a bug currently, its fixed in 0.0.8. You can fix this temporarily by opening the misc.cfg file in /config/BiomesOPlenty/ and changing "Enable Fog Colors" to false.

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
so I have a question how do I get things to go from the steves cargo manager thingy to a chest since using the wooden extraction pipe makes the pipe blow up unless their is a config to make the pipe not blow up

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
so I have a question how do I get things to go from the steves cargo manager thingy to a chest since using the wooden extraction pipe makes the pipe blow up unless their is a config to make the pipe not blow up
The Buildcraft pipes? You'll want to use a smaller engine on them, either Redstone (very slow) or something like a simple combustion engine. They tend to explode, last I remember, if there are too many items in them and they get overloaded.

Immediately after the wooden extraction pipe, put an inventory, or if you are going longer distances, make sure to use Golden transport pipes to speed up the transfer so it doesn't bunch up.

You may also want to look into a different item transfer method. Thermal Dynamic ducts with pneumatic servos, EnderIO Conduits, Extra Utilities Nodes and Pipes, etc.

Reactions: Pudding01

Bastian-Bux

Jul 29, 2019
First part of that is fun... second is... well, I have a game to play it, not have it run without me having to do anything. So yeah...