[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

forlorn84

Jul 29, 2019
To what I understand, and I might be wrong cause I haven't messed with dimension building much yet, you'll what your dimlets in this order for Yellorium Oceans :
[Material - None] [Liquid - Yellorium] [Terrain - Normal] [Controller - Single] [Biome - Ocean]

As to the removing dimensions thing, I'm not quite sure, sorry =(

A reply from Caigan himself, yay, as I said loving the pack. I'll try as you suggested and edit this with my results for future reference if others are curious. Thanks for the reply :D

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
You could try to get an answer in the Pathfinder thread. I'm not sure if it's applicable in that pack as I haven't played it, but there should be plenty of people who has some knowledge of RF tools over there at least. And I'm sure they don't mind a little invasive off topic :).

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
what *should* work for the bushes is if you just place and break the bushes, then you'll have the ones it drops in your inventory. Then just grab from your inventory in HQM when setting up the quest. It should be meta values 0-3.

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to ask these questions. They are mod specific but happen to be mods in this pack. Can't seem to find answers anywhere else so I thought iId give it a shot. Tried so hard to not have to post here but I can't seem to find the information through Google. Two things I can't seem to figure out if anyone is nice enough to assist. I'm currently playing the modpack Ferret Business through FTB launcher on MC 1.7

First one being how to make a ocean world of liquids besides water. I've been trying to make a Yellorium fluid world for a couple days now. All I can manage to accomplish is Yellorium lakes. Those are nice but I don't really want to have to move pumps lake to lake each time one drains out.

Next issue I can't figure out is how to remove dimensions from the dialer. I have deleted them and reclaimed the dimension IDs with the in-game commands but the names in the dialer remain and when a new dimension is created with one of the IDs reclaimed the previous name of the dimension is what appears in the dialer still, even if I rename the new dimension.

Sorry if this are easy to answer questions but I just can't seem to find the answers on my own. Thanks for any help. Love the pack btw, keep up the great work Caigan.

As far as the dimensions are concerned, there are numeric digit dimlets, you add that to the end of any world you have created and it will allow you to use the same dimlets you have used before.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
im having a weird occurance where in some biomes the world goes completely black
This is an issue with the version of Biomes o Plenty currently in the pack. New version fixes it, but until then :

You can fix this temporarily by opening the BiomesOPlenty/misc.cfg file and changing "Enable Fog Colors" to false.

iN3RDDannyx

Jul 29, 2019
This maybe a MAJOR derp on my behalf but when i enter an area with purple water (i think its thaumcraft based) i go from being abale to see to everything going black. Sorry if this is a normal and i look stupid just wondering if anyone else gets it and if so what do i need to do to be able to see in these areas?
2015-04-12_09.57.49.png Before entering the area
2015-04-12_09.57.53.png When in the area

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
This maybe a MAJOR derp on my behalf but when i enter an area with purple water (i think its thaumcraft based) i go from being abale to see to everything going black. Sorry if this is a normal and i look stupid just wondering if anyone else gets it and if so what do i need to do to be able to see in these areas?
View attachment 17751 Before entering the area
View attachment 17752 When in the area

See the post above yours

Ikon106

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report:
When I logged in and opened my QUEST Tablet all my reputation points were through the roof, resetting all my quests didn't reset them. The screenshot is after I re-added the quests I've completed, and one cheaty +50.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-12 at 16.16.33.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-12 at 16.16.33.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 59

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report:
When I logged in and opened my QUEST Tablet all my reputation points were through the roof, resetting all my quests didn't reset them. The screenshot is after I re-added the quests I've completed, and one cheaty +50.
That is...super weird. Did you reset them by going into your world save folder and deleting the HardcoreQuesting folder?

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
why is Job Title on the bottom? (Or possibly, why is it on the top for me) At any rate, my book has the reputation ranks listed in the opposite order from that picture.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan: the "Tweaks" Module in Iguana Tinker Tweaks is disabled (Modules.cfg) I'm not sure if this is intended, but this is why things like repairing tools in a crafting grid don't work. I'd suggest turning it on, and going through adjusting that section to suit.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
why is Job Title on the bottom? (Or possibly, why is it on the top for me) At any rate, my book has the reputation ranks listed in the opposite order from that picture.
The HQM sorts your reputation from highest to lowest, usually.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan: the "Tweaks" Module in Iguana Tinker Tweaks is disabled (Modules.cfg) I'm not sure if this is intended, but this is why things like repairing tools in a crafting grid don't work. I'd suggest turning it on, and going through adjusting that section to suit.
Aha, I had a note to check on why I couldn't do that in my list of things, thank you for pointing that out.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I have a bunch of questbook errata to report as I'm going through the quests, so hopefully I can get that to you before you submit version 8. Mostly mistakes in the text, but I did find at least one quest giving you the wrong reputation. Let's see...ah right, the "Very Large" power quest gives you Job Title reputation instead of Trader.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I have a bunch of questbook errata to report as I'm going through the quests, so hopefully I can get that to you before you submit version 8. Mostly mistakes in the text, but I did find at least one quest giving you the wrong reputation. Let's see...ah right, the "Very Large" power quest gives you Job Title reputation instead of Trader.
Yep just fixed that on my end, thank you.

No need to rush, the earliest I'll be submitting 0.0.8 will be Friday evening.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, I'm not the fastest playing in the world, but I'll try to open up as many quests as I can to check the text. I'm aware I could just go through in edit mode, but I'd rather not spoil myself, and it's not like this will be the last update. I've more or less given up on Chapter 8 (Exploring your world) until an update, only at 60%, as some of those quest items are nearly impossible to find. Continuing to forge ahead on further chapters, and haven't seen anything else too bad yet.