[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
i update.. create a new world.. but the problem is the same =(
the better quest is buged i don't know why =(
The thing is, Scoreboard is a Vanilla function that Better Questing uses.

After you try filling some of the trader rank, etc quests (be sure you are hitting Claim on them as well!), please do /scoreboard players list [your minecraft name]

For me, that would be /scoreboard players list caigan

Let me know what it lists.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
My apologies you are having issues. I am looking into it currently, give me some time.
it is a tad weird having to dealing with rep from better questing when fixing the book rep back to what it used to be at the other book prior (fortunately i only had to do this 1 time for better questing )something about closing the book and re-opening it might have been necessary in all my fussing with the book i over shoot my goal for one of them (reputations) i think they are all repeatable , but i did use both types of tokens to boost my rep closer to what it was prior (i sealed/deleted away the coins/bags of coins i should not have)to using the admin quests, i probably did have to spam the job rep admin quest and it did work ,so something is a tad weird for some setups maybe ? it was annoying to check the reputations i had at any given time how ever .

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
it is a tad weird having to dealing with rep from better questing when fixing the book rep back to what it used to be at the other book prior
Once I fix an issue I discovered due to Felipe's current issues (which aren't directly related), I won't have to have quests to regain reputation, simple commands will work. But I need to fix some stuff for the next update, currently the commands will not work.

it was annoying to check the reputations i had at any given time how ever .
For now, you can use the same command I told Felipe to check your reputations : /scoreboard players list [player name]

Reactions: Everlasting2

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
check your reputations : /scoreboard players list [player name]
that sounds quite helpful to people wondering what there rep is easier then checking the special research quest(i did it a bit earlier much closer to public release of the version aka not testing version ) , im hopping that there wont be questing resets past this one but only time will tell

u might still need a quest to turn on/off the scoreboard section and maybe info quest for the others

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
The thing is, Scoreboard is a Vanilla function that Better Questing uses.

After you try filling some of the trader rank, etc quests (be sure you are hitting Claim on them as well!), please do /scoreboard players list [your minecraft name]

For me, that would be /scoreboard players list caigan

Let me know what it lists.

it's like trader renown don't is on the game.. =/

14199176_1241096229254070_2210536613470185367_n.jpg

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, are you only trying to fill one of the Trader Chit quests, or have you tried multiple? Something is very odd there.

i try to fill one.. all.. the admin is locked.. i can't even claim... the trades can be claim but don't change the reputation... and if i get out of the world all ruputation reset.. =(

the problem is the trade renown reputation... what is not working..
and the other 2 reset when get out of the world =/

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
i try to fill one.. all.. the admin is locked.. i can't even claim... the trades can be claim but don't change the reputation... and if i get out of the world all ruputation reset.. =(

the problem is the trade renown reputation... what is not working..
and the other 2 reset when get out of the world =/
They shouldn't be resetting at all is the issue.

Next time you try doing some quests and exit out of the world, could you put the console log to pastebin or something similar?

As well, which launcher is this with? Try using the other launcher and see if this keeps happening.

If it does, try porting the modpack into a MultiMC instance. I'm wondering if its some OS permission issues or an antivirus or something playing funky.

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
They shouldn't be resetting at all is the issue.

Next time you try doing some quests and exit out of the world, could you put the console log to pastebin or something similar?

As well, which launcher is this with? Try using the other launcher and see if this keeps happening.

If it does, try porting the modpack into a MultiMC instance. I'm wondering if its some OS permission issues or an antivirus or something playing funky.

Well... i'm on the multMC i even use it.. the FTB can't close the world.. só i get the curse versio and put on MultMC...

i download again and test a new world.. it works... but the my save don't.. i thing.. this problem come from some crashes.. this update make the game crash so many times... the thermal expantion has a update for this... i updade and stop.. but the AE has some random crashes too.. and some bugs with ender IO conduits maybe all this crashes currupted my save and game.. so.. i'll have to play a new game... hope get some luck now... =/

no luck... i think is problem with some mod.. but i don't know wich one

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Well... i'm on the multMC i even use it.. the FTB can't close the world.. só i get the curse versio and put on MultMC...
What do you mean FTB can't close the world?

What AE Crashes? What bugs with EnderIO conduits?

I'm getting the feeling there might be something up with your computer that's then effecting the game.

OS? Java version? RAM allocated to the game? Anti virus running?

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean FTB can't close the world?

What AE Crashes? What bugs with EnderIO conduits?

I'm getting the feeling there might be something up with your computer that's then effecting the game.

OS? Java version? RAM allocated to the game? Anti virus running?

FTB create the world but when i try to load it close the world, and come back to server screen...

the AE crash random.. auto craft... crafting the crates...

!!!!!!!!!!!!CAIGAN I FIND OUT THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Optfine... it's the problem =/ for some reason it reset the reputation of better quest.. i take it off.. and it's working again even with my old world... i'm happy.. but my FPS... is really sad... ^^''

but.. this
14138169_1240975232599503_2697677713779006853_o.jpg
is really locked... it can't be used again... this is not a problema with optifine...

thank you so much for your time.. and sorry.. i made this problem.. the modpack is working =)

Enepttastic

Jul 29, 2019
FYI Caigan, just happened to glance at the order forms and it seems that Cinnabar and Amber lack a way to make their respective order forms. The order forms themselves exist, as do their duping recipe but there doesn't seem to be a way(outside of cheating one in) to obtain either to begin with.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
the AE crash random.. auto craft... crafting the crates...
as caigain said before "something about the give back method in minetweaker" ,it has a bad resonance with many forms of auto crafting ,
Did You actually crash when it tries autocraft the crates or was it more log spam and chat spam ? like it would have crashed but did not

oddly ae's response(to this issue) is refusing to do the recipe automatically(yes even if the player directly requests it to be done) anything that has a give back thats not native to another mod/ae , if another mods auto-crafter trys to do crating recipes it shortchanges u but works in giving u the main output(very well for empty crates not flawless but close)
the ones ive tried is the rftools one the thermal expansion one and the botantia one (crafting terminal behaves close to a crafting table without ae being able to resupply the recipe automatically )

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
I have Optifine too...and for me the reputation dont resets on close or so....its all fine for me... so it isnt only Optifine i think
But good when it helps you to disable it

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
I have Optifine too...and for me the reputation dont resets on close or so....its all fine for me... so it isnt only Optifine i think
But good when it helps you to disable it

what version you use? and what laucher? here the problem is on the multMC and
OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_C1
or
OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
well after close the game.. and open again.. the reputation reset again... =(
without the optfine my FPS is 7~27~40
i quit for this update.. i'll wait next and make a new world =/

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I get this message always When i Start the game.
Go into the config/fluxedcrystals/ folder. Copy the three files from the /backups/ folder into the /fluxedcrystals folder, overwriting the files there.

well after close the game.. and open again.. the reputation reset again... =(
I'm still feeling there is something going on with your system more than the modpack.

I've found a little bug :) CarpentersBlocksBlindBagSeriesC2.cfg file can not be found
Yeah, I forgot to remove the C2 bag from the drop table, which is my fault. This will be fixed in the next update.