[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
Hai,
I wanted to create a server to play with small group of friends, I've always been using already prepared server files for mod packs, however, this time, I cannot find anything for this one and when I tried to work around it I kept encountering various difficulties. My question is, is there any way of setting it up easily?
Oh really? There is server files on the legacy launcher (ftb launcher) not curse.
We also have a public server abd it is given in my signature.

Sent from a phone running tapatalk OS

Reactions: Simikao
S

Simikao

Oh really? There is server files on the legacy launcher (ftb launcher) not curse.
We also have a public server abd it is given in my signature.

Sent from a phone running tapatalk OS

thank you! Completely forgot about this function in the launcher

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
what does it mean when this happens ?
2016-08-29_00.04.44.png

i dont think ive ever seen any kind of power transfer block/cable having negative rf inside of it , this happend after the mini crystal network i was using started behaving oddly like not drawing rf from a multiblock's power port that has plenty of power inside of it . the odd glare to the right of the crystal happend to around that same time its a bit more intense of a glare alot of the time its like bright pink but only visable between pieces of the crystal network not counting the wireless connections

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
... but using the scepter does nothing to get rid of them, and I still get hunger. Maybe someone can help me figure out what I am doing wrong.
Did you kill the lich before or after getting the scepter? Try dropping the scepter and picking it back up, that might trigger the appropriate things.

I like to report a gameplay bug. I did a quick google search but I didn't find anyone reporting this.
Huh interesting. Noted in Trello, I know how to fix this.

My question is, is there any way of setting it up easily?
If you use the FTB Launcher, the Server Download button should work for the pack.

Otherwise, here is the server version via my Google Drive.

what does it mean when this happens ?
Never seen that happen before. I will look into it.

Reactions: Simikao
S

Simikao

I'm sorry if this question was here before, I just did a quick/brief google search and didn't find the answer. Where can I see the leaderboards/respect we have? I mean, in the usual HQM quest book I still have 0 reputation with everyone but I would like to see how much I have by now and check if I'm actually getting any.
I'm playing with a friend and we are in a group created through the Ferret's tablet but not in the quest book/Corporate catalog.

That's probably not packs fault but the mod; matter overdrive, but maybe someone knows the solution or knows that it's not going to be fixed anytime soon
Also, I've seen someone setting up fusion reactor vertically, however, I cannot make it. First of all when I place the controller I don't have any visual feedback about the multiblock structure and the screen is just black, the same goes with gravitational stabilisers - the one pointing down has black screen although it is actually working. I've also noticed that I don't have highlighted blocks when I try to build reactor facing South although it will still work once build.

I've run one more test and turns out that if I place at the bottom aka facing down it will try to generate multiblock structure but only on one plane, is there an option/would it be possible to implement a way to rotate the block?

Last edited:

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan... i had a problem with supply crate 500 FMC... why it don't get to the inventory? this is a big problem =/ i print to show what i mean:

14117874_1240845695945790_2708491113327308407_n.jpg

14088661_1240845669279126_1350465459320387241_n.jpg

14199286_1240845672612459_1101588537473072173_n.jpg

OMG!!! CAIGAN my reputation reset! how can i recover Job reputation?! if i can't do the quest again? =(

OH.. nevermind.. i find the last quest line =P
by the way... this reset so many times =/ it is a bug from better quest?

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan... i had a problem with supply crate 500 FMC... why it don't get to the inventory? this is a big problem =/ i print to show what i mean:
That second image is how it works in normal/most crafting benches, but not in most automated systems. This is not something I can change myself, it is how these mods interact with MineTweaker recipes.

OMG!!! CAIGAN my reputation reset! how can i recover Job reputation?! if i can't do the quest again? =(
The last page in the QUEST Tablet v2 has the admin quests like before you can do. I will be adding a better setup for regaining reputation.

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan the trade renown is buged! Ç_Ç the admin quests like don't works.. and the trader crit.. too it don't get out of zero!

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan the trade renown is buged! Ç_Ç the admin quests like don't works.. and the trader crit.. too it don't get out of zero!
If you are talking about the reputation tracks that are shown in the HQM "Shop Catalog" those don't track the reputation anymore, I accidentally left those in.

There isn't an easy way to track your reputation tracks currently until you unlock the first of the Draconic Evolution quests when you do Iron Exchange Rate.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan look!
Ah, okay. For some reason the Trader reputation quest wasn't set to repeatable. Added to Trello.

Instead, you can spawn the appropriate Trader Chits and turn them in on the [FRD]Ferret Resources Department quest page, and then just delete the extra coins it gives you.

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, okay. For some reason the Trader reputation quest wasn't set to repeatable. Added to Trello.

Instead, you can spawn the appropriate Trader Chits and turn them in on the [FRD]Ferret Resources Department quest page, and then just delete the extra coins it gives you.

i try it... but don't give me reputation =( it don't get out of zero!
and i can't claim for the admin line too

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
CAIGAN i just get out of the world load again.. and al reputation reset! WTH?! Ç_Ç help me!
it's impossible play the mode pack like this =(
where is the save file for the reputation?

i can't hit it look.. i submit but the botton is gray
14138169_1240975232599503_2697677713779006853_o.jpg

14115636_1240976495932710_7378456790967195968_o.jpg

Last edited: