[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
yep that works thanks its werid coz on single player they auto do it but on server u hav to rotate it uself ta

recoil101

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to convert the magical crops seeds to fluxed crystals prior to 0.1.2? , or do I just start afresh on a new batch on fluxed crystal seeds?? thx

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to convert the magical crops seeds to fluxed crystals prior to 0.1.2? , or do I just start afresh on a new batch on fluxed crystal seeds?? thx
If I am not mistaken, you can do that in 0.1.1. The Magical Crops seeds will become Fluxed Crystal seeds by simply placing them in a crafting grid.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I simply deleted magical crops. There are errors in chat when I start the pack, but I had no game-breaking problems.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan, you may wwant to consider doing something about agricraft greenhouse things. i got ardite seeds from my first one.
Those won't matter in 0.1.2, since Magic Crops will be removed, so those seeds won't spawn in Agricraft Greenhouses.

are there any quests for ticon yet?
Not yet.

There are errors in chat when I start the pack, but I had no game-breaking problems.
Yep that is just minetweaker saying "Hey these things don't exist now =(". You can go into /minecraft/scripts/ and delete the MagicalCrops.zs file to get rid of most of the errors. (only do this if you've removed Magical Crops mod itself!)

Reactions: TheOramgebananna

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
ME4 used the first version of Fluxed Crystals. This is Fluxed Crystals 2, which I believe was an entire rework of the mod.
Only things I don't like about fluxed crystals as a mod, what the grown crystals look like. Also the number of upgrades you get per crafting. (You get 4 when each machine can only hold 3) Final thing, how is the automation upgrade supposed to work?

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Only things I don't like about fluxed crystals as a mod, what the grown crystals look like. Also the number of upgrades you get per crafting. (You get 4 when each machine can only hold 3) Final thing, how is the automation upgrade supposed to work?
If I am not mistaken, it automatically pops the shards once they are grown and the seed remains planted. Haven't fiddled enough with it yet, but it seems you need something to pick them up off the ground (off the top of my head, Botania's hopperhocks {sp check?}, Thaumcraft golems, BC obsidian pipe {might be wrong about this one tho} and I'm sure there's at least a few more).

Last edited:

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
caigan showed how the automation upgrade worked in the last video posted , simply if the soil has the automation upgrade then when it gets to full grown it harvests its self by dropping the rough crystals u'd get from harvesting it on the ground near it then begins growing again
the crystals/shards are dropped as normal items laying on the ground/surface they fell on , so u need something that picks up loose ithems laying on the floor , the hopper flower does this , so does the golem that picks stuff off of the ground (gather i think) , vaccum chest from ender io does this , so does the vaccum hopper from extra utilities , as does the blood magic ritual that moves loose ithems into an inventory (call of the zephyr)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pudding01

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Does anyone use Natura? If yes, how? I've seen it in many packs, but can't find a use for it.

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
caigan showed how the automation upgrade worked in the last video posted , simply if the soil has the automation upgrade then when it gets to full grown it harvests its self by dropping the rough crystals u'd get from harvesting it on the ground near it then begins growing again
the crystals/shards are dropped as normal items laying on the ground/surface they fell on , so u need something that picks up loose ithems laying on the floor , the hopper flower does this , so does the golem that picks stuff off of the ground (gather i think) , vaccum chest from ender io does this , so does the vaccum hopper from extra utilities , as does the blood magic ritual that moves loose ithems into an inventory (call of the zephyr)
You've just given me a great idea for an expandable system that generates all kinds of resources. Thanks! (Now to dig out more rooms...)

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Does anyone use Natura? If yes, how? I've seen it in many packs, but can't find a use for it.
it has berry bushes that grow berries that u can eat to fill your saturation bar even after hunger bar is full 3 overworld berry types and a bowl crafted together = berry meddly which is better then the 3 berrys used to make it or the 4 types with 2 bowl yeilds 2 of these meddlys , also natura adds cotton plants which are right click harvest , cotton can be made into string or made directly into wool without turning into string first . another use is if u craft wheat or barely alone in the crafting table u get the corresponding flour which can be cooked into bread 1:1 ratio wheat to bread this way the other use of this flour is in place of the 3 wheat you normal need for cakes 1 natura flour(barely flour or wheat flour) can be used instead