[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
In the Botania section, one of the quests asks for a cacophonium, which is fine, but it also asks for a cacophonium block. So, obviously, you make a note block and shift click with the cacophonium. However, HQM requires it to be in your inventory. I cannot figure out a single way to get it legitimately (because, upon breaking it, it just drops a note block and a cacophonium), so I had to cheat it in to complete the quest. Maybe you should just mention the cacophonium block, not actually require it for the quest.
Oh oops, I could have sworn there was either a crafting recipe, or the block could be picked up afterward!

Fixed for next version.

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you like me.. will not use RGW desable the mod... don't create the world defalt with the mod... the world will be only with 2 biomes...

Caigan.. you notice.. this? =/

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you like me.. will not use RGW desable the mod... don't create the world defalt with the mod... the world will be only with 2 biomes...

Caigan.. you notice.. this? =/
Yes, if you generated a world with RWG, then removed RWG, any biomes with an RWG biome will become a default biome. So what you've probably found so far is the larger areas of an RWG biome and a regular biome. Explore even further and you'll start generating new chunks with the vanilla biome generation.

I was setting up my world and there was no option for BO'P. Any suggestions?
I forgot to change the hover text to RWG instead of BoP, sorry!

Reactions: Pudding01

DoYouMined

Jul 29, 2019
Dang, shiny pickaxe won't let me veinmine anything...

Edit: Anyone having the same problem with any pickaxe, try "/veinminer toollist pickaxe add ThermalFoundation:tool.pickaxePlatinum" Replace the last part with the full ID of whatever tool is missing.

Last edited:

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, that means I missed a couple tools last time I was adding them to veinminer. I'll fix that when I get a chance. =)
The Invar shovel is in the config, but incorrectly as it doesn't work with vein miner. Another thing that doesn't work is the dark pickaxe with the "spoon" upgrade (slap a diamond shovel onto the pickaxe and call it a spoon).

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Dang, shiny pickaxe won't let me veinmine anything...

Edit: Anyone having the same problem with any pickaxe, try "/veinminer toollist pickaxe add ThermalFoundation:tool.pickaxePlatinum" Replace the last part with the full ID of whatever tool is missing.
What advantage does the shinny pickaxe have over others?

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Hey Caigan!!!!! =D
take a look in this mod!
-a hyperlink used to be here-
maybe you can use in the future.. it can git more option than nethr ore i guess... pls take a look =D
correct me if im wrong but cant cofh core do this already if u configure it too (i did not check the page linked becuase of the first part of that url )

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
10952958_1044955102201518_2558517814495504775_o.jpg

12115742_1044960135534348_8422796768075828443_n.jpg

it's normal find it on overworld? '-'

Last edited: