[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I may not have seen the Morpheus change because I was comparing client versions. I'm gonna double check that morpheus is gone from server

Reactions: WauloK

ChadsDaniel

Jul 29, 2019
Yellorite ore in a Sag mill only has a 5% chance to produce cyanite and nothing else. Also Uranium can not be processed in a SAG mill at all.

Suiadan42

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, have you considered adding Gendustry? After going through bees (with extra and magic at the time...) once without it, then once with it, I've never had the drive to deal with the constant RNG game, and Gendustry adds a lot of high tech machines that make it far more fun to go through. (Also gives me a use for the leftover uranium 235 I'm not using for power...). I'm fine if the recipes are nerfed to all heck to make it balanced, but honestly without it I just end up not playing with bee's at all, and I've run into that from several people as well.

Gendustry Link:
http://bdew.net/gendustry/

WauloK

Jul 29, 2019
It's not needed on your client. It's still installed on the server version.

Ah, ok! I'll re-upload it.
To make sure I had no dupe mods I deleted the old mod directory and uploaded all files in the Server pack for 1.0.1.

WauloK

Jul 29, 2019
Fastcraft and cauldron will not work together, but for servers I suggest Cauldron over fastcraft! 3.5 will only allow about 6-8 people max. Also I would try on forge and see if your CPU is still pinging, may be a plugin causing it.
Cheers! :)

And hi to everyone joining! :)

TSRKrock

Jul 29, 2019
Umm i don't know if im the only one getting this problem, but when I downloaded the pack, no mods registered in it. The same has happened with ftb lite and I wanted to know if you had any suggestions to fix this problem.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Umm i don't know if im the only one getting this problem, but when I downloaded the pack, no mods registered in it. The same has happened with ftb lite and I wanted to know if you had any suggestions to fix this problem.
Click options than advanced options and change the download location to CurseCDN and relaunch it should download correctly than

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Ah. Unfortunately that means it's gone for us LAN folks.
Just throw it in your client if your are playing on a LAN, it's pointless for me to ship with the pack when its a server mod or the rare case of a LAN game.