[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
I tried adding inventory tweaks, and it's a little wonky. Such as the first half of my toolbar being sorted into my inventory. Other than that, it's been doing OK, I think. Other than that small annoyance, anyone have any problems doing it?

Reactions: OneWolfe

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I tried adding inventory tweaks, and it's a little wonky. Such as the first half of my toolbar being sorted into my inventory. Other than that, it's been doing OK, I think. Other than that small annoyance, anyone have any problems doing it?

Personally I hate that mod with a passion but I can certainly include it as an optional mod. Thanks for reminding me, I will make sure to add it to the next update :D

Stephen Dunne

Jul 29, 2019
I cant live with InvTweaks :p I'm so bad at organizing my chests and that mod does it for me in one click.. It acts a little derpy in TFC tho.. there is a compatibility fix on the TFC website in the add-ons section, which makes it work perfect with the TFC chests too.

B.t.w Wolfe .. Multimine was a great addition in the last update :) I'm not sure if Fastcraft works with TFC world gen but it really helps in every modpack i've recently played, so i've added that without any problems.

Have u heard of the "Accidentally Circumstantial Events" (ACE) MOD ?? Its a mod that by using JSON files allows to configure custom tasks performed after certain triggers occur. For example the player has to go to a certain location or craft a certain item that triggers an event (eg. Boss fight).

Having loads of fun playing with the Flaxbeards stuff, moving on to RotatoryCraft soon, did u know a wrought iron ingot is now giving 9 vanilla nuggets (1 ingot), u had it set to 5 before, was that intentional?

Reactions: OneWolfe

Kuro-Maii

Jul 29, 2019
I just watched you 3rd episode, onewolfe, and if I may I got a tip for dealing wit the left over mobs, or those in the "knee nibble holes":
the axes take double damage when you use them as weapons, that is why they don't last that much. if you use a knife you get the full durability out of it when used as a weapon. plus you get two knife for one stone. even with the slightly less damage output you get a lot more bang for your buck. ^.^

Reactions: cannajan

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I just watched you 3rd episode, onewolfe, and if I may I got a tip for dealing wit the left over mobs, or those in the "knee nibble holes":
the axes take double damage when you use them as weapons, that is why they don't last that much. if you use a knife you get the full durability out of it when used as a weapon. plus you get two knife for one stone. even with the slightly less damage output you get a lot more bang for your buck. ^.^

Cool, thanks for the advice.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I cant live with InvTweaks :p I'm so bad at organizing my chests and that mod does it for me in one click.. It acts a little derpy in TFC tho.. there is a compatibility fix on the TFC website in the add-ons section, which makes it work perfect with the TFC chests too.

B.t.w Wolfe .. Multimine was a great addition in the last update :) I'm not sure if Fastcraft works with TFC world gen but it really helps in every modpack i've recently played, so i've added that without any problems.

Have u heard of the "Accidentally Circumstantial Events" (ACE) MOD ?? Its a mod that by using JSON files allows to configure custom tasks performed after certain triggers occur. For example the player has to go to a certain location or craft a certain item that triggers an event (eg. Boss fight).

Having loads of fun playing with the Flaxbeards stuff, moving on to RotatoryCraft soon, did u know a wrought iron ingot is now giving 9 vanilla nuggets (1 ingot), u had it set to 5 before, was that intentional?

Yes FastCraft is amazing and works very well with TFC, I highly recommend using it. However, up until recently it was impossible to get permission to include it with ANY mod pack so I am slightly hesitant to add it. I can look into getting it included in the next update but dont want to make any promises at this time.

For multiplayer TFC MultiMine is a huge benefit, I am glad that your enjoying it :D

I have not heard of many mods, this is still my very first real mod pack so I don't know what all is out there, but I keep with with the other TFC pack developers, especially the TechnoFirma pack, to see what they are including, and I check in with the FTB spreadsheet often to try new ones now and then.

Thanks for letting me know about the nuggets I will make sure to get that taken care of right away :D

Reactions: remolachax

Stephen Dunne

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed on the TFC forums u were looking for a mod to change vanilla tool values.... "Modtweaker 2" works really well with Minetweaker 3 and with alot of mods .. and another mod that could work is "All-U-Want" = create/edit items /spawners etc.. Hope these help u out ... also i found a fantastic texture pack that would go really well with this pack. Glimmar's Steampunk v17 64x!

Stephen Dunne

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know of any servers that are running this pack (UK/Euro).. I would love to play this multiplayer. Or have u got any future plans for a small public server maybe... Wolfe :)

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed on the TFC forums u were looking for a mod to change vanilla tool values.... "Modtweaker 2" works really well with Minetweaker 3 and with alot of mods .. and another mod that could work is "All-U-Want" = create/edit items /spawners etc.. Hope these help u out ... also i found a fantastic texture pack that would go really well with this pack. Glimmar's Steampunk v17 64x!

Thank you for the suggestions, but do you have any links I can follow?

Reactions: Stephen Dunne

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019

At first glance the All-U-Want mod seems to just work with spawners and items already in game. It seems like an ingame version of an NBT Editor which is not really what I need. I will certainly give it a try and see what happens.

Thank you :D

EDIT: And reading through further posts I have found that it has been deliberately disabled for multiplayer, which means it is totally out of the question for this kind of pack :(

Last edited:

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019

I would love to be able to see what you have built so far, are you able to share some screenshots? Especially any of the machines you have built :cool:

Reactions: Stephen Dunne

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
A SNEAK PEAK ...
rhH3ppYh.png

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Is it intented as Opis didn't work well (no minimap at all) ?

In chapter 2 first quest (making two clay mold for ingot cast) make the game crash.

In first chapter the quest for fish is out of book, the first quest of chapter 12 too.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Is it intented as Opis didn't work well (no minimap at all) ?

In chapter 2 first quest (making two clay mold for ingot cast) make the game crash.

In first chapter the quest for fish is out of book, the first quest of chapter 12 too.

Thank you for letting me know bout these issues :D

Yes the minimap is deliberately disabled and Opis is ment for use ONLY by server admins. Please try to use the Antique Atlas instead, it has a much more archaic feel and is the map I originally intended for this pack.

For some reason version 16 was having issues with crashing when ever knapping the stone tools. My guess is this might be an NEI related issue, I have updated NEI in version 17, but if the game is still crashing I might need to check if any of the NEI addons have updates as well.

In the quest book, when ever I place one of the quest bubbles on the edge of the book they tend to go a little crazy and shoot off to one side. LOL I will try to move some of the other quests around and make room for that newest fish quest.

Thank you,
OneWolfe-

Reactions: remolachax

Stephen Dunne

Jul 29, 2019
Had another meteor shower today ... it went on for quite a while with loud crazy booming noises ... I got so annoyed that i couldnt locate the noises and they wouldnt stop,so i jumped into creative, flew around for a minute, then i saw multiple meteors fall when i started moving into futher away chunk, 2 and 3 at a time most times. The noises wouldnt stop either till i located over 14 different meteors.. i was scared to fly futher incase more fell. I have a feeling thats not working as intended. :p Here are some screenshots.. I will post some of my house/set-up once i tidy up a bit and build some more :)

Attachments

• p1.png
    p1.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 76
  • p2.png
    p2.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 61