[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
So..forgot to return to see what replies I got to what I said hah... So like I said.. I put electrical age and several other mods I pulled from other TFC mod packs to make my own personal one.. I have shaders with fixed water running on your mod pack, Dynamic lighting(had to edit files to make that work too) and smart moving and TFC decorations, Chisel... Enviromine, Ye Gamol Chattels.. Witchery<--mostly works, have to cheat in dirt and seeds and water though.....Anyways... I am not sharing this because I haven't asked permission and this is other peoples work(Mostly yours).. it's just for personal use.. BUT.. I can Email you what I did Onewolfe.. So you can look at it and see if you might want to add any of the stuff I added. It's totally stable for me until I run out of ram lol... but anyways. Just trying to be of assistance... I would really love to learn how to do the stuff some of these people do.. but I just can't figure it out or make it work.(making mods)

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't there some Pipe mod that only adds pipes that pump water and stuff.. could it be modified to pump out TFC water and change it to vanilla water? I don't know anything about modding.. I do know it works with almost any liquid out there though... forgot it's name.. It's in the Yogscast mod pack.

Overloaded_Wolf

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't there some Pipe mod that only adds pipes that pump water and stuff.. could it be modified to pump out TFC water and change it to vanilla water? I don't know anything about modding.. I do know it works with almost any liquid out there though... forgot it's name.. It's in the Yogscast mod pack.
Dude, you know the Tubes mod transports liquid... right... read up on some of the mods. Can teach ya some useful information. If you need to learn how to use them, Let me know, I can help out.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I can Email you what I did Onewolfe.. So you can look at it and see if you might want to add any of the stuff I added.
Thanks, I would love to see what you have got :D
Now I remember that I never got permission for Smartmoves so the mod had to be removed :(

Yes, the Tubes mod is in the pack but so far the crafting recipes have not been tweeked for TFC materials yet. There are however some quests that give the plastic and other mat's for this mod.

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, the Tubes mod is in the pack but so far the crafting recipes have not been tweeked for TFC materials yet. There are however some quests that give the plastic and other mat's for this mod.

Since there's a vanilla furnace recipe + the ability to get vanilla buckets you can already get the required materials to make tubes. Get a bucket of vanilla milk from one of your cows, a bucket of vanilla water, a piece of gunpowder and a piece of char/coal (vanilla) and that will yield 8 plastic pellets (you get the 2 buckets back, of course). Smelt the pellets for plastic sheets.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Since there's a vanilla furnace recipe + the ability to get vanilla buckets you can already get the required materials to make tubes. Get a bucket of vanilla milk from one of your cows, a bucket of vanilla water, a piece of gunpowder and a piece of char/coal (vanilla) and that will yield 8 plastic pellets (you get the 2 buckets back, of course). Smelt the pellets for plastic sheets.

Do TFC cows give vanilla milk in vanilla buckets then?
I have never tested this before ...

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, you know the Tubes mod transports liquid... right... read up on some of the mods. Can teach ya some useful information. If you need to learn how to use them, Let me know, I can help out.

Yeah that's what I was saying.. OneWolfe a while back was looking for a way to convert TFC water without vanilla buckets and all that and I thought maybe that could be an automatic way of doing it *shrugs* thanks though

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I would love to see what you have got :D
Now I remember that I never got permission for Smartmoves so the mod had to be removed :(

Okay so.... how do I get your email? Lol.. I -never- post on forums... this is literally my first time in since the 90s lol.. is there like some private message system or something?

Last edited:

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so.... how do I get your email? Lol.. I -never- post on forums... this is literally my first time in since the 90s lol.. is there like some private message system or something?

Yes, most forums have some kind of private messaging or email features. Of course I would prefer not to post all my private details here so feel free to send my a message to my forum profile.

Kuro-Maii

Jul 29, 2019
I am doing my second steam of Terrafirmapunk today. and will start in about 30 minutes as of this writing.
for those who want to join in on the fun, here is the url to my twitch page: http://www.twitch.tv/kuro_maii

edit: also I just checked the launcher and 0.0.14 was not jet live for me, will check again right before the stream

Reactions: OneWolfe

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I am doing my second steam of Terrafirmapunk today. and will start in about 30 minutes as of this writing.
for those who want to join in on the fun, here is the url to my twitch page: http://www.twitch.tv/kuro_maii

edit: also I just checked the launcher and 0.0.14 was not jet live for me, will check again right before the stream

That sounds awesome, I will have to come check it out :D

If you have already started a map with version 13 that is fine to just stick with that version as 14 makes some major changes to world gen, specifically the ratio of Ruins and quantity of some ores. However if you are able to update there are a lot of fixes to the quest book. Most of the food quests were broken in earlier versions so I was able to fix some and remove others.

Good luck and hope to catch your stream if I can :D
OneWolfe-

leledragon1354

Jul 29, 2019
i need to install all the mods one at one or the pack is full with all mods? what im saying is strange this is my first day on this forum so where is the download link? xD

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
when i start the launcher from the technic launcher open the normal minecraft without the mods how i can fix this?

It should be in the FTB launcher under third party packs. You will have to use the code 'TerraFirmaPunk' for it to show up. The launcher should DL and install all the mods correctly.

Kuro-Maii

Jul 29, 2019
If you have already started a map with version 13 that is fine to just stick with that version as 14 makes some major changes to world gen, specifically the ratio of Ruins and quantity of some ores. However if you are able to update there are a lot of fixes to the quest book. Most of the food quests were broken in earlier versions so I was able to fix some and remove others.

I will make a back up of my worlds then and update then. check my "off stream" world to see how 'broken' it will be. with an altered ore-gen it might have a funky chunk border at newly generated chunks.