[1.7.10] Technofirma - The Original Terrafirmacraft Modpack

mrmorse

Jul 29, 2019
The crowbar didn't work for powering it, but someone on the server gave me an idea that worked: redstone book in a bibliowoods bookcase.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
The "oilLampFuelMult" option is listed twice in your TFCOptions.cfg file, but with two different values. Also you have "tempIncreaseMultiplier" set to 0.1 but "tempDecreaseMultiplier" set to 1.0, was this intentional?

It is a mistake, will be fixed next update.

Love TerraFirmaCraft... The thing about it is that it isn't necessarily slow-paced, but it still takes forever to get essentials. However, that is why it is such a good mod. It gives you a sense of accomplishment whenever you do something. Thank you for making this. So excited!

Glad you like it :).

I have created a server with your packmod and I don't know why but my server lag a bit (a lot of "Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?" is spammed in the console). I gived 5 gb of ram with maxpermsize=256.

Could you please provide the server log? How powerful is the processor?

Treki26

Jul 29, 2019
whenever I try to get on the server it disconnects me, I am using the latest version of the modpack.
A screenshot of the error is attached to my post.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-14 at 12.16.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-14 at 12.16.28 PM.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 57

Timeslice

Jul 29, 2019
whenever I try to get on the server it disconnects me, I am using the latest version of the modpack.
A screenshot of the error is attached to my post.
You're definitely not using the same versions as the server. It is possible that the server isn't using the most recent version, you should check that.

RedHachi

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or are everyone's trees taking longer than normal to grow (relative to normal TFC)?

mrmorse

Jul 29, 2019
Hello- Is there a way to make alloy ingots? NEI recipe calls for tungsten, which I haven't seen. Thanks!

EDIT: replied with answer on different forum: macerate platinum ingots. thanks for reply

Last edited:

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

The mc.darkserver.co.uk:25566 server is still working? I tried to log in and always get timeout connection response.

There are other servers?

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Do you think you could add smart moving? I love being able to climb things.

Smart moving was removed to to incompatibilities with Ships mod. Feel free to add it in yourself.

Hi all,

The mc.darkserver.co.uk:25566 server is still working? I tried to log in and always get timeout connection response.

There are other servers?

That server is still operational. Could you produce a log of your attempts to connect?

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
In this modpack you can find Ores from other mods? For example, in Electrical Age there is the Lead ores, Tungsten, Cinnabar? Looking at NEI saw nothing to replace.

Does anyone know if inform the Open Computers and OpenPrinter mods have any funcionadidade this modpack?

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
In this modpack you can find Ores from other mods? For example, in Electrical Age there is the Lead ores, Tungsten, Cinnabar? Looking at NEI saw nothing to replace.

Does anyone know if inform the Open Computers and OpenPrinter mods have any funcionadidade this modpack?

Tungton is platnium, lead is galena, and cinnabar is cinnibar.

OC does work. Some users use the robots as mining drones.

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am starting to prepare for was electric Age. By checking the options lamps I saw that there are economic (Economic Light Bulb), but to require Glowstone. Looking in the NEI has not found any way to get Glowstone in modpack. Is this possible or do I have just the incandescent?
thanks

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am starting to prepare for was electric Age. By checking the options lamps I saw that there are economic (Economic Light Bulb), but to require Glowstone. Looking in the NEI has not found any way to get Glowstone in modpack. Is this possible or do I have just the incandescent?
thanks

You can use redstone in place of glowstone

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
Tungton is platnium, lead is galena, and cinnabar is cinnibar.

OC does work. Some users use the robots as mining drones.

Thanks for the answer.

Another question, what is the source of energy used to run the computer and recharge a robot? I tried to use the ElectricalAge more did not succeed.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the answer.

Another question, what is the source of energy used to run the computer and recharge a robot? I tried to use the ElectricalAge more did not succeed.

You need to use an Eln to Other converter to power the OC computers with EA engery

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
What do I do with the flax fiber? I googled Ye Gamol Chattels, and it just says it can be crafted 3x3. NEI has nothing on it. Is its use disabled? Does cultivating it at least raise my Agriculture skill?
Also, is there any way to intelligently scout for different rock types, or do I just have to wander and get lucky? The entire large island I started on is Schist, and the nearest landmass I can swim to is half Schist, half Geist, which is the same type: useless except for building walls.

Edit: Also, are bronze tools noticeably better than copper? I've gotten a couple tin bits, and made two bronze ingots so far because I know they're used later to make an anvil I will need. Got no flux yet, though (stupid rocks).

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
What do I do with the flax fiber? I googled Ye Gamol Chattels, and it just says it can be crafted 3x3. NEI has nothing on it. Is its use disabled? Does cultivating it at least raise my Agriculture skill?
Also, is there any way to intelligently scout for different rock types, or do I just have to wander and get lucky? The entire large island I started on is Schist, and the nearest landmass I can swim to is half Schist, half Geist, which is the same type: useless except for building walls.

Edit: Also, are bronze tools noticeably better than copper? I've gotten a couple tin bits, and made two bronze ingots so far because I know they're used later to make an anvil I will need. Got no flux yet, though (stupid rocks).

Flax currently has no use, but it will next update. If your having trouble you can always dig down, there are 3 rock layers so you may get lucky and find the type you need on a lower level. Bronze has more durability, and uses less copper. That's about the only improvements it has over copper.

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
Flax currently has no use, but it will next update. If your having trouble you can always dig down, there are 3 rock layers so you may get lucky and find the type you need on a lower level. Bronze has more durability, and uses less copper. That's about the only improvements it has over copper.
Okay, thanks. Is there any use for pumpkins, mushrooms, or lily pads? Because that's all I've had luck finding so far.