[1.7.10] Technofirma - The Original Terrafirmacraft Modpack

AwaKkiM

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for this answer so quickly, but I have no crash report the games juste say that any Thaumcraft mod is missing in my forge dircetory and I just can close the game.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for this answer so quickly, but I have no crash report the games juste say that any Thaumcraft mod is missing in my forge dircetory and I just can close the game.
try removing everything thaumcraft mob aspects and thaumcraft nei plugin as well.

AwaKkiM

Jul 29, 2019
I've disable they both and the main Thaumcraft but that dosen't go =/

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-25_22-23-26.png
    upload_2015-5-25_22-23-26.png
    96 KB · Views: 49

AwaKkiM

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean Technofirma-0.2.0 ? Ok I try it immediately.

Edit :I've always the same message when I disable Technofirma-0.2.0 =/

carakuso

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Cool server! I played for a little while early this morning, but now whenever I try to login to the server, I get a 'Timed Out' message. I've got the newest version (downloaded it for the first time this morning) and the green checkmark on the server page shows my version's compatible with the server (can even see that there are three people online), however, my console shows the following message when I try to connect:
[00:53:10] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [fitw, BackTools, BetterFoliage, betterrain, CustomMainMenu, DynamicLights, DynamicLights_onFire, DynamicLights_creepers, DynamicLights_dropItems, DynamicLights_entityClasses, DynamicLights_mobEquipment, DynamicLights_flameArrows, DynamicLights_floodLights, DynamicLights_otherPlayers, DynamicLights_thePlayer, HardcoreDarkness, examplemod, hotkeyoredictconv, iChunUtil, inventorytweaks, LunatriusCore, mdecore, NEIAddons, NEIAddons|Botany, NEIAddons|Forestry, NEIAddons|CraftingTables, NEIAddons|ExNihilo, neiintegration, notenoughkeys, ResourceLoader, Schematica, soundfilters, TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin, thaumcraftneiplugin, Waila, WailaHarvestability, wawla, WTP] at SERVER

All the mods listed as missing above are accounted for, so I dunno what the deal is... IGN's the same as my username here. I guess I'll play solo until I hear back from ya. Thanks!

UPDATE: I tried loggin in right after posting and was able to get in and play for about five to ten minutes (where my ass was immediately handed to me by a swarm of zombles! XD) but then I was kicked with another 'Timed Out' message. I now see five people on the server, one of which is me! D:

Last edited:

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Cool server! I played for a little while early this morning, but now whenever I try to login to the server, I get a 'Timed Out' message. I've got the newest version (downloaded it for the first time this morning) and the green checkmark on the server page shows my version's compatible with the server (can even see that there are three people online), however, my console shows the following message when I try to connect:
[00:53:10] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [fitw, BackTools, BetterFoliage, betterrain, CustomMainMenu, DynamicLights, DynamicLights_onFire, DynamicLights_creepers, DynamicLights_dropItems, DynamicLights_entityClasses, DynamicLights_mobEquipment, DynamicLights_flameArrows, DynamicLights_floodLights, DynamicLights_otherPlayers, DynamicLights_thePlayer, HardcoreDarkness, examplemod, hotkeyoredictconv, iChunUtil, inventorytweaks, LunatriusCore, mdecore, NEIAddons, NEIAddons|Botany, NEIAddons|Forestry, NEIAddons|CraftingTables, NEIAddons|ExNihilo, neiintegration, notenoughkeys, ResourceLoader, Schematica, soundfilters, TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin, thaumcraftneiplugin, Waila, WailaHarvestability, wawla, WTP] at SERVER

All the mods listed as missing above are accounted for, so I dunno what the deal is... IGN's the same as my username here. I guess I'll play solo until I hear back from ya. Thanks!

UPDATE: I tried loggin in right after posting and was able to get in and play for about five to ten minutes (where my ass was immediately handed to me by a swarm of zombles! XD) but then I was kicked with another 'Timed Out' message. I now see five people on the server, one of which is me! D:

Server appears to have crashed, I am restarting it now.

Trek54

Jul 29, 2019
Good afternoon,

I've just had a request from a friend to add in a dinosaur mod my server for his son. I was wondering after a quick google, is JurassiCraft compatible with you server/mod pack? http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/jurassicraft-2996761/ Anything special I would have to do for integration or just chuck it in the mod folder as usual.

Thanks a lot have a good day.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Good afternoon,

I've just had a request from a friend to add in a dinosaur mod my server for his son. I was wondering after a quick google, is JurassiCraft compatible with you server/mod pack? http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/jurassicraft-2996761/ Anything special I would have to do for integration or just chuck it in the mod folder as usual.

Thanks a lot have a good day.

At a glance, I'd say that ores would not spawn by default, and that there might be some issue with recipes. You can make the ores spawn in the TFCOre.cfg, and you can manipulate recipes with Minetweaker. Other than that, and the inherent issue with HP of the dinos not scaling to TFC's system, it should work just fine.

Timeslice

Jul 29, 2019
Note that the new PC oil is equivalent with BC oil, so you could safely disable the new PC lake oilgen and not have to worry about new worldgen messing things up.

ExDomino

Jul 29, 2019
I have created a server with your packmod and I don't know why but my server lag a bit (a lot of "Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?" is spammed in the console). I gived 5 gb of ram with maxpermsize=256.

hankham2007

Jul 29, 2019
Love TerraFirmaCraft... The thing about it is that it isn't necessarily slow-paced, but it still takes forever to get essentials. However, that is why it is such a good mod. It gives you a sense of accomplishment whenever you do something. Thank you for making this. So excited!

Timeslice

Jul 29, 2019
The "oilLampFuelMult" option is listed twice in your TFCOptions.cfg file, but with two different values. Also you have "tempIncreaseMultiplier" set to 0.1 but "tempDecreaseMultiplier" set to 1.0, was this intentional?

Timeslice

Jul 29, 2019
I have created a server with your packmod and I don't know why but my server lag a bit (a lot of "Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?" is spammed in the console). I gived 5 gb of ram with maxpermsize=256.

Use Opis to see if you can track down the lag.

mrmorse

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a good way to power booster tracks in this modpack? i noticed you can't place redstone torches. someone on the server suggested using a redstone book, but i can't seem to craft a bookcase to put it on because it requires wood slabs in the recipe.