[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
I strongly would recommend people to stay away from the Frozen Soul server (listed as nr 4). The ability to communicate and solve issues are none existant, nor can you say anything similar on theyre website as any comments like that will be removed.

However i would really like to say that this pack is just pure awesome, really enjoyed playing it!

Reactions: Sean Goodman
S

Sean Goodman

I strongly would recommend people to stay away from the Frozen Soul server (listed as nr 4). The ability to communicate and solve issues are none existant, nor can you say anything similar on theyre website as any comments like that will be removed.

However i would really like to say that this pack is just pure awesome, really enjoyed playing it!

Agreed

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i have a problem, The quest that asks you to make an advanced Inscriber. I made the thing but it says its sleeping. I tried hooking up RF and EU power to it but wont work ? how does it work
you eitherway need a Energy Acceptor or a Powered ME-System.

you just say THE issues, what Issues? the Server works very good for me.

also, is everyone i know from the Frozensoul server on the FTB Forums? xD

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
while Playing i noticed that this Pack doesn't have AOBS...
that makes Mekanism's x5 Ore Processing nearly useless.

also, this Soul Shards mod doesn't seem to have a Use, since you can just use a Auto-Spawner, Cursed Earth or a Powered Spawner.

just some things i noticed, maybe you think about it. idk. *Shrugs*

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Auto-spawner needs mob essence, cursed earth gets you a bunch of different things, and powered spawners require a crazy amount of power for any sort of decent

Mek 5x is nice, but certain aluminum's don't work with it. I know IE's Bauxite only seems to work with the Enrichment chamber. Might work with the pulverizer.

Also, incase anyone is using IC2 for anything, instead of burning bronze on it's wrench, I suggest using the Prototype Omni Wrench from the Modular Powersuits Power Fist. It functions like an IC2 wrench, and will also manipulate Railcraft tracks like a crowbar. Doesn't link carts I don't think but I spend way more bar working on the tracks than anything else.

Anyone know how to make Nutrient Distillation? It's not the normal recipe, and there doesn't seem to be one. I've 'acquired' it, but can't make it fair. I'm using the remote inventory panel so I can get to my sludge boiler product without getting poisoned.

Last edited:

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Auto-spawner needs mob essence, cursed earth gets you a bunch of different things, and powered spawners require a crazy amount of power for any sort of decent
that's the point... use Cursed earth to get Mob Essence and use that free Essence to spawn what you want.

Anyone know how to make Nutrient Distillation? It's not the normal recipe, and there doesn't seem to be one. I've 'acquired' it, but can't make it fair. I'm using the remote inventory panel so I can get to my sludge boiler product without getting poisoned.

weird, the Recipe seems to be Deleted or something.

Chris987

Jul 29, 2019
I've setup a server for me and my friend to join and when i launch it, it puts us in a regular world without the map

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
True, but getting Cursed Earth is it's own hassle.
pfft...

>Get a Atomic Disassembler (Early-Game),
>get a Armored Mekanism Jetpack (end Early-Game),
>get Wither skeleton Skulls and one in a Safari Net (start Mid-Game)
>Fight Wither,
>Perform Ritual with a Silk touch shovel and a Glove with 500 Redstone on it.
DONE xD

I've setup a server for me and my friend to join and when i launch it, it puts us in a regular world without the map

"Without the map" what map?

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Armored Jetpack is pathetically simple. Fighting a Wither is optional. I've got a half dozen sigils from killing King Slimes.

I am going to see if I can cheat the system by hanging microblocks over the earth so mobs can't spawn, because they don't block light.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Armored Jetpack is pathetically simple. Fighting a Wither is optional. I've got a half dozen sigils from killing King Slimes.

I am going to see if I can cheat the system by hanging microblocks over the earth so mobs can't spawn, because they don't block light.

Chris987

Jul 29, 2019
Proxy no not the minimap... when i first played this modpack in 2015 it had a map and u started on the moon

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Proxy no not the minimap... when i first played this modpack in 2015 it had a map and u started on the moon

sounds like the Start of the Galactic Science Modpack. right?

But when Microblocks don't block light, the earth will burn in light.
also, there are some ways to "Turn off" the cursed earth.
for example by using Drawbridges or Magnum torches (outside of the room where the Cursed Earth is, otherwise you would burn it.)

or you just go with the Shovel + 500 Redstone Glove idea to mine all of it in under a minute. (you only need one Cursed Earth to produce more)

Last edited:

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Cursed Earth continues to spawn even if there is a Magnum Torch close
ohhh, right. forgot that.
my Base has one Mangum Torch in the middle and the Mob-Farm continues working.
yea, sry. sometimes i forget/overlook simple things xD

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
What I'm talking is to use the microblocks to block spawnable space, while having it still count as being in natural light for the ritual, so I can harvest it in peace.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
What I'm talking is to use the microblocks to block spawnable space, while having it still count as being in natural light for the ritual, so I can harvest it in peace.
ah, clever.
i Assume that nothing can stop mobs from Spawn on that stuff, except light, Peaceful mode and well... blocks.