[1.7.10]Running Red 2: Vampire Money[v1.2.0][Hardcore][Magic][RPG]

KhaoticPoisonIce

Jul 29, 2019
Of them, Redstone and Creative refused to turn on, no matter what I did.

I have gotten Redstone and Creative to work on my test world. Also- if you use the EnderIO energy conduits, the Thermionic Fabricator should accept energy from them.

Redstone Engine.png

Redstone engine powering wooden fluid pipe.

Creative Engine & EnderIO Conduits.png

Creative engine powering EnderIO conduits to power thermionic fabricator.

Therm Fab Energy.png

Powered up thermionic fabricator.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I've been told that perm gen size isn't something that should be set or used anymore. I don't happen to recall what forces it though.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, how much ram do you have the launcher set to use? It tends to go weird if you give it more than 4 or so, and you can't run it well below that.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Right, but between 1.6 and 1.7 several things changed, and now Java has a goldilocks moment if you give it more or less than 4 gbs.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
A general PSA for the future:

If you find an exploit in one of my packs, please report it. Please don't exploit it. Please, report it before everything gets broken.

Reactions: CoolSquid

DJShadJab

Jul 29, 2019
i did or at least reported it on github nobody helped sept for 1 person who said turn up perm gen space

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
If it's all 1.7 packs, it might be better if you moved this issue to the main part of the forum, you're more likely to encounter people there who have enough experience to know exactly what went wrong. XD

Drakyre

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if this counts as a bug, but the tinkers weapons/tools cant go into the m&b inventory slots
its not a major issue though, Im enjoying/abusing the new longbow too much :D

also, maybe a map like opis? pretty please?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed, an in-game map would be enormously helpful. Even if it's a normally disabled mod that you can add back in before loading the pack.

Drakyre

Jul 29, 2019
maybe increase the mob spawn rate once you complete the last quest, the one that gives you night vision, the graveyard dungeons seem to be the only place they really appear, and once the darkness no longer blinds you it becomes almost too easy at night, that said, those dungeons are still terrifying no matter how powerful you become

KhaoticPoisonIce

Jul 29, 2019
almost too easy at night
Yeah, I don't know about your game, but 1 regular night for every 3 blood moons makes nights quite... scary still. Not sure why, but I seem to get blood moons a whole lot more now. Not that I'm really complaining, it made me finally get my house built :D