[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
This is a fun modpack even tho I'm only in very early game. I hope it continues to be fun and doesn't bog down, but so far so good!

Still can't complete the first quest, killed a few Endermen but they haven't dropped any pearls, darn it. And died once trying.

Here's my biggest tip for early game - write down the coordinates of your home base. LOL When I repspawned I realized I was totally lost and in big trouble but luckily I found my house before the sun went down by wandering around and increasing my view distance to the max. WHEW!

And I also can't get a sugarcane to grow between my carrot and wheat even tho I have sand beneath the double thingie. I even put a water block next to the sand in case that is required since sugarcane needs to be adjacent to water in vanilla minecraft. But nothing will grow there for at least the hour or so since I planted them. No Mandrake Root either. Frustrating. I'm stuck on these two quests and can't proceed right now.

Yeah as soon as you kill a vanilla one that quest will complete for you. Also, make sure you have a high light level on the block that you're trying to crossbreed onto, if it's too dark to grow, it won't spawn the mutated seed. I made a nice tall column as a landmark when I set up a base :)

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm..that sadly doesn't seem to work. And I can only seem to catch female fish..
It will work if you're patient enough to keep doing it over and over... and over... it will let you add fish food after it recognizes the tank. Make sure you're placing and replacing both of the breeding pair once you get a male, that was what I was doing wrong when I was trying to get it to work earlier.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Regrowth 0.6.5 Bug Report (Solved = Full inventory won't allow you to claim rewards.)

My girlfriend and me were playing on her single player game on a LAN. She went to craft the vat for the quest. About the same time I left game. She is no longer able to receive the reward from any quest. Saved to title screen and went back in and still couldn't complete the quest. Used the command to get the edit book and reset the quests to see if that would help. Used the book to auto complete some quests and the tried to confirm rewards and it didn't work. There were no secondary rewards to select on the quests. So I know it wasn't that.

She placed the vat before trying to get the reward. Made another vat. Still couldn't claim the reward.

any help or thoughts on the situation would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Regrowth 0.6.5 Bug Report

My girlfriend and me were playing on her single player game on a LAN. She went to craft the vat for the quest. About the same time I left game. She is no longer able to receive the reward from any quest. Saved to title screen and went back in and still couldn't complete the quest. Used the command to get the edit book and reset the quests to see if that would help. Used the book to auto complete some quests and the tried to confirm rewards and it didn't work. There were no secondary rewards to select on the quests. So I know it wasn't that.

She placed the vat before trying to get the reward. Made another vat. Still couldn't claim the reward.

any help or thoughts on the situation would be appreciated. Thanks.
have you since logged back in with her?

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know which mod adds the really fast drowning time?
If you sit under water you start drowning in seconds, this doesn't seem to happen in other modpacks.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
It was more of an inquiry as we seem to have a plugin conflicting with the shorter drowning time :)
yeah i found it, its in the mariculture config folder in general
# Configuration file

stuff {
B:"Debug Mode Enabled"=false
B:"Enable Casting Recipes in NEI"=true

# This is whether players can Spawn the Ender Dragon with the Dragon Spawn Egg
B:"Enable Ender Dragon Spawning"=true

# Whether a server will tell the client to display the fludd animations
B:"Enable FLUDD Animations"=true

# This causes your air to drop quicker, the higher the faster it will drop, set to 0 to turn off
I:"Hardcore Diving Setting"=40

# This is how many mB a Nugget is worth, the default value is the same as Tinker's Construct
I:"Molten Metal Nugget mB Value"=16
B:"Spawn Books on First Action"=true

# This changes the speed modifier of a speedboat moving upwards in water when the speedboat is at least 90% covered in water.
D:"Speedboat Vertical Modifier"=2.0
}

Reactions: devryb

Trevis42

Jul 29, 2019
I have an unusual issue while play this. I am not sure if its a config from the launcher but everytime I interact with something or hit or whatever the console info for that item will be printed to my chat log.... gets annoying and fills the screen with too much text. Is there a mod doing that or did i do something with my settings that caused this issue?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I have an unusual issue while play this. I am not sure if its a config from the launcher but everytime I interact with something or hit or whatever the console info for that item will be printed to my chat log.... gets annoying and fills the screen with too much text. Is there a mod doing that or did i do something with my settings that caused this issue?
It only does this if you're holding a stick in your hand. I honestly have no idea what mod it is that is causing it.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i found it, its in the mariculture config folder in general
# Configuration file

stuff {
B:"Debug Mode Enabled"=false
B:"Enable Casting Recipes in NEI"=true

# This is whether players can Spawn the Ender Dragon with the Dragon Spawn Egg
B:"Enable Ender Dragon Spawning"=true

# Whether a server will tell the client to display the fludd animations
B:"Enable FLUDD Animations"=true

# This causes your air to drop quicker, the higher the faster it will drop, set to 0 to turn off
I:"Hardcore Diving Setting"=40

# This is how many mB a Nugget is worth, the default value is the same as Tinker's Construct
I:"Molten Metal Nugget mB Value"=16
B:"Spawn Books on First Action"=true

# This changes the speed modifier of a speedboat moving upwards in water when the speedboat is at least 90% covered in water.
D:"Speedboat Vertical Modifier"=2.0
}

Awesome thanks

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
I have a crash, with no log. It occurs at an unpredictable point after a long period of playtime, like over 4 hours. The crash is triggered when I press E (to open my inventory) or open a block that has an inventory. The crash also occurs in FTB Resurrection, but I thought that was related to running out of memory since that pack eats up so much of it. Now I'm not so sure. Minecraft just closes instantly when this happens. I don't really lose much progress because of how often minecraft saves, but still, it's rather jarring.

Jordan Powell

Jul 29, 2019
I'm absolutely loving the mod pack so far, but I've run into an issue that I do not know how to resolve. Does anyone know why I cannot seem to produce Dye Seeds, or did I miss a step?
http://imgur.com/qGJZlZt
I've added all the dyes, essence and seeds required, as well as the mana (Sparks are being produced, as it told when enough mana is produced) so I do not know what I'm missing, honestly.