[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
Question: is there an early-game tool (pre-shears) that is ideal for clearing leaves from trees (to get saplings)?
Botania's horn of the wild can be converted to a leaf-breaking item, but that requires a leaf block... I just installed the Fast Leaf Decay mod lol

PhyscoKillerMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to disable or at least tone down the sprinkler particles? I jump to 2000 particles from 100 when it is running and my computer doesn't appreciate them that much ;)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Noob botania question, and I'm surprised I can't find this just by googling. What on earth is the range of a daybloom to reach a spreader?

Violette13

Jul 29, 2019
Noob botania question, and I'm surprised I can't find this just by googling. What on earth is the range of a daybloom to reach a spreader?
In the world of Botania that is far from a noob question. Botania has no real numbers recorded, but just to be safe keep it within 2-3 blocks and I know for sure that they should be on the same level. you might wanna make alot of mana spreader in general becaes until you have acess to lenses there's gonna be a lot of mana wasted with just one. Until you have a potency lens keep chains of spreader at least within 3-4 blocks of eachother to minimize mana loss.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
In the world of Botania that is far from a noob question. Botania has no real numbers recorded, but just to be safe keep it within 2-3 blocks and I know for sure that they should be on the same level. you might wanna make alot of mana spreader in general becaes until you have acess to lenses there's gonna be a lot of mana wasted with just one. Until you have a potency lens keep chains of spreader at least within 3-4 blocks of eachother to minimize mana loss.
Good info, thanks. I also just realized the next quest in the chain helps me answer my own question. Wand of the Forest lets you monitor how much mana objects are storing, so if a daybloom is storing mana, its out of range of a spreader.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Good info, thanks. I also just realized the next quest in the chain helps me answer my own question. Wand of the Forest lets you monitor how much mana objects are storing, so if a daybloom is storing mana, its out of range of a spreader.
Also, when you look at a daybloom while holding the wand, you can see to which spreader it is 'linked' helpful when you remove or add spreaders.

hiharryII

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. I was wondering something about HQM. Is there a way to wipe your quest progress/start over without starting a new world? I really like HQM, well quests in general because it give you goals to work towards. Before that mod I was starting to get board with Minecraft and this was a huge thing, well for me anyways.lol
You can go in-game and type /hqm edit and there should be a button on the second page to reset all quests + reputation.
EDIT: just saw that someone else already said this, sorry!

Last edited:

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
If they want to disable it they can remove the lines of script that change it. I change it because otherwise Chunkloading is completely inaccessible until you've got diamonds, which takes quite a while to get. So no, I will not remove my recipe change for the anchors.
Alternatively, some commandblock use could replace world anchors with personal anchors whenever they're crafted. I wouldn't know how to set that up myself, but all you'd need is 1 chunk at the spawnpoint permaloaded for it to work.

EDIT: Dang, somehow I missed three whole pages before posting this.

High_Roller

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help. It is not launching.
Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for Regrowth v Recommended Version MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Regrowth 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 1024
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[14:01:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[14:01:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[14:01:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[14:01:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.10.85.1277 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[14:01:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_55, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
[14:01:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: [AppEng] Core Init
[14:01:42] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[14:01:43] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[14:01:43] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[14:01:43] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod invtweaks.forge.asm.FMLPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[14:01:43] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod mariculture.fishery.VanillaOverride does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[14:01:43] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod mekanism.common.asm.LoadingHook does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[14:01:43] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[14:01:43] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod openeye.CorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[14:01:43] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod thaumcraft.codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[14:01:43] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[14:01:43] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[14:01:43] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[14:01:43] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[14:01:43] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[14:01:45] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:130) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:213) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractByteHasher.putBytes(AbstractByteHasher.java:69) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractStreamingHashFunction.hashBytes(AbstractStreamingHashFunction.java:57) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.applyPatch(ClassPatchManager.java:95) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.getPatchedResource(ClassPatchManager.java:60) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.getFieldType(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:193) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.parseField(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:170) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.setup(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:139) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.FMLSanityChecker.injectData(FMLSanityChecker.java:182) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:125) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
... 2 more

Last edited:

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
Neato, the target highlights, thanks for the tip :)

I really recommend
for newbies to botania, it's an earlier version of botania but he does a great job of showing the practical uses of the mod throughout the series, and he stays true to the intentions of the mod creator by not doing all of the testing of ranges for you.

Btw, it's 6 blocks for dayblooms. ;)