[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
how do i get the ender essence? i need this for the advanced stone, but can't find a quest for it. if there is one, please tell me the prerequisites.
you have to do the quest in the first section that says to kill an enderman it then unlocks ender seed quest i believe

Gunter1991

Jul 29, 2019
the only issue i seem to have with this pack is sugar cane seeds. i tried for so long to grow them and i got tired if it, so i cheated for one and i couldnt even place the seed. help pls

SinanOzerS

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get the poppy which is what i need for cactus seeds for the green dyes. I need them for the Mutandis quest.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Botania has recipes through the alchemy catalyst to double some items (e.g. redstone). Perhaps something could be added for the vanilla flowers too. I can only remember needing one poppy for one of the book recipes, so it shouldn't change the balance at all to mass produce them at the cost of some mana once you've found your first one.
The only balance issue I see might be crafting floral fertilizer. I don't know how much a issue it would be though. Since it would take a alchemy catalyst it would be any easier to do then any other method possibly.

Thanks.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
The only balance issue I see might be crafting floral fertilizer. I don't know how much a issue it would be though. Since it would take a alchemy catalyst it would be any easier to do then any other method possibly.

Thanks.
There's already a recipe for turning bonemeal directly into floral fertilizer (also using the alchemy catalyst I believe) so this shouldn't really make that any cheaper.

Reactions: DeathOfTime

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
The rewards for that quest were great! I received a ghast spawner for my troubles, easy tears for me!

I feel cheated. I got a snowman spawner.

I wish you could see what type of spawner ieach of the options are.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I feel cheated. I got a snowman spawner.

I wish you could see what type of spawner ieach of the options are.

For rewards like that I make a backup of my save, and if the reward is bad I just reload my save. I haven't got to that quest yet, I'm waiting for the new update to see if I want to start over or not.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
There was someone on here that was talking about how there should be mountains, etc in the world gen. I was testing out the amplified world gen mode and it seems to work good. It adds huge mountains, etc that make the world look a bit better. Well, for a wasteland.lol

piter50

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get the poppy which is what i need for cactus seeds for the green dyes. I need them for the Mutandis quest.
You dont even need to try that hard. Just use some floral fertilizer on dirt/grass, get some green mystical flowers, get 2 petals, and then use the pestle and mortar to make some botania green dye.

evanis11

Jul 29, 2019
What about getting the thaumium level pickaxe? how do i get one of those? since i don't see how to get thaumium easily...