[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
So the Setup i have is a Coal essence farm with a harvester golem with an autocrafter going into a Bspace Barrel on one end, and on the other a Bspace barrel into Open crate to generate mana from coal with Exoflames.

Yes Anchor is fueled, is within 3 chuncks, of the harvester golem

Reason why i split them up is because of frame-rate issues, my comp isn't the best

thanks

Is the secone Bspace barrel at the mana farm also chunk loaded?

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Any way and desire to change the flower plants to give flowers instead of dyes. Everyone that plays the pack in my house would like easier ways of getting dandelions, poppies, etc. We would like to decorate with the flowers.

Really liking this pack. Thanks for putting it together.

evanis11

Jul 29, 2019
is there a quest to get essence of aluminum? I need the essence before I can make the seeds, and I would like to know when i get the quest

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
is there a quest to get essence of aluminum? I need the essence before I can make the seeds, and I would like to know when i get the quest

You will get the once you have crafted the regular infusion stone the aluminum eesence will be called bauxite in the quest book if I remember correctly.

evanis11

Jul 29, 2019
You will get the once you have crafted the regular infusion stone the aluminum eesence will be called bauxite in the quest book if I remember correctly.
ah thank you, then maybe i will be able to finally get alumite

actually, what about ender essence?

Last edited:

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Any way and desire to change the flower plants to give flowers instead of dyes. Everyone that plays the pack in my house would like easier ways of getting dandelions, poppies, etc. We would like to decorate with the flowers.

Really liking this pack. Thanks for putting it together.

At some point you will get skeleton soul seeds which means unlimited supply of bone meal which in turn means loads of flowers by bone mealing the grass.

Reactions: DeathOfTime

Kurodani Yamame

Jul 29, 2019
Is there specific settigns I have to use when creating a world to play in? I normally use Bonus Chest, but if I do or don't, after inputting a seed, the world is 3, maybe 4 chunks, doesn't update, and the Quest Book doesn't work. ANy recommendations on to exactly how I should attempt to generate the world to play in? I don't want to use a hardcore world :p

EDIT: NVM, didn't know I wasn't allowed to use a Seed.

Last edited:

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Is there specific settigns I have to use when creating a world to play in? I normally use Bonus Chest, but if I do or don't, after inputting a seed, the world is 3, maybe 4 chunks, doesn't update, and the Quest Book doesn't work. ANy recommendations on to exactly how I should attempt to generate the world to play in? I don't want to use a hardcore world :p

Not sure if there's much point in adding a seed - there's only wasteland and ocean!

And a bonus chest would break the progression a little and is definitely not necessary.

One thing I noticed when I started a test world was that the game 'hung' whilst loading for the first time - all I could see was blue sky as it were and no world gen. But, once I'd closed the game (and the launcher) and then restarted, the save loaded up as normal. I assumed it was that there is a lot going on when you load up a world for the first time.

Also, the hqm book is not set for hardcore.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
At some point you will get skeleton soul seeds which means unlimited supply of bone meal which in turn means loads of flowers by bone mealing the grass.
Yes, all random. With specific flowers showing up rarely. That is the method I was thinking of using. Though it will take a long time to get the specific flowers I want in the quantity I want.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, all random. With specific flowers showing up rarely. That is the method I was thinking of using. Though it will take a long time to get the specific flowers I want in the quantity I want.

I just had a look through the configs and I didn't see anything to change it from dyes to flowers.

evanis11

Jul 29, 2019
how do i get the ender essence? i need this for the advanced stone, but can't find a quest for it. if there is one, please tell me the prerequisites.

Konng_

Jul 29, 2019
Now I'm having weird issues with the world generation.. New worlds I make have structures that you wouldnt normally find in the modpack(chasms, normal caves) and dirt spawns too, and sometimes instead of having big land masses sometimes I get slender islands. I'm very perplexed about this and I have no idea what might be causing it. It happens both when hosting a server and in singleplayer

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Now I'm having weird issues with the world generation.. New worlds I make have structures that you wouldnt normally find in the modpack(chasms, normal caves) and dirt spawns too, and sometimes instead of having big land masses sometimes I get slender islands. I'm very perplexed about this and I have no idea what might be causing it. It happens both when hosting a server and in singleplayer
That is all normal for this pack. Structures like Hobgoblin huts and Witches Circles

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Botania has recipes through the alchemy catalyst to double some items (e.g. redstone). Perhaps something could be added for the vanilla flowers too. I can only remember needing one poppy for one of the book recipes, so it shouldn't change the balance at all to mass produce them at the cost of some mana once you've found your first one.