[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

deanec64

Jul 29, 2019
I edited my post after deciding to test and found that actually any combo of drones/princesses will work only other thing I can think is that some people have commented that sometimes the cactus has the wrong I.D. maybe that is your problem as the cactus has to be minecraft.

qHquLSO.png

its the cacti. ok thanks for checking and such. fyi id for cacti from crops shows it as 81:2, whats needed is 81 only. :)

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get leather except for getting a cow/going into blood magic/alchemic catalyst in Botania?
There is also a mariculture route - putting either raw salmon or raw perch in a crucible furnace to get fish oil also gives a 20% chance of leather.

laod

Jul 29, 2019
The closer a mana spreader is to a target, the faster it transfers mana. A spreader can only have one pulse in the air at a time, the next pulse begins when the previous hits the target, each pulse is the same amount of mana, having a spreader directly next to something like an altar makes the pulses rapid-fire. Also multiple mana spreaders do not communicate, if something needs a sliver of mana and there are multiple spreaders pointing at it, they will all fire, and a lot of mana will be lost. Dropping that down to 4 or 5 spreaders directly next to (and under) the altar would likely be much faster and waste less mana, though TBH more than 1 or 2 spreaders is overkill IMO as a single spreader gets rituals done in just a few seconds.
Yes. There are other downsides, as well. It wasn't really a practical solution. I wanted an excuse to use the spreader turntable and I needed a larger mana storage. I also like the way it looks.

Edit: to be totally fair, I only thought through the issues after I did it. The waste on tier 1 runes is hilariously awful.

Edit2: I love your avatar.

Last edited:

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Thx for pack. Really first time i care about this mods like Botania and Agricraft. I learned so much.

Can mana show in numbers? I dont know how much mana i need for Iron seeds and how much i have. Cant craft it. Or i need to drop something at Runic Altar like Living stone for runes?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
The crucible crashes are related to minetweaker, we haven't figured out the why but we figured out the how. This applies to a server not SSP although haven't played Regrowth in SSP so it might be the same who knows.

If you start the server and NO ONE runs a /mt reload then the crucible crash doesn't occur, as soon as a reload is done the crash happens until the server is restarted again.

Don't know why this is happening though, maybe someone can figure that out now.

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
Thx for pack. Really first time i care about this mods like Botania and Agricraft. I learned so much.

Can mana show in numbers? I dont know how much mana i need for Iron seeds and how much i have. Cant craft it. Or i need to drop something at Runic Altar like Living stone for runes?
Yes, you need to drop a living stone and right click to craft seeds (or anything) on the altar, just like the runes.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Are Autarchic and clock gates disabled in this pack? There are recipes in NEI, but they are a little weird.

Not sure the last time you made autarchic gates but BC changed the way gates are made in recent past versions. Now you can make a basic gate and add a pulsating chipset to it (in an integration table) to make a basic gate with the pulsar ability.

KrunkSplein

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure the last time you made autarchic gates but BC changed the way gates are made in recent past versions. Now you can make a basic gate and add a pulsating chipset to it (in an integration table) to make a basic gate with the pulsar ability.
It had been a long, long while. Since before Krapht had taken over. Glad to hear it's me being dumb =)

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019

No numbers is one of the main principles of Botania (no GUIs is the other). NEI will show you the mana cost visually that you can compare to what is in your mana pool, but that's the most you'll get.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any tricks to finding the Mariculture natural gas? I've spent a fair bit of time looking and can't seem to find any bubbles coming from the ocean floor.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any tricks to finding the Mariculture natural gas? I've spent a fair bit of time looking and can't seem to find any bubbles coming from the ocean floor.

Well.. there is just one make sure to have particles set to all as anything below that stops the bubbles appearing.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Guess I've just been unlucky so far. Already had particles on all, and changed from fast to fancy graphics hoping that would help, but still no luck.

laod

Jul 29, 2019
i cant seem to transmute cactus into slime :(
Two things: make sure you have the alchemical catalyst under your mana pool and check the damage value on your cactus. If the cactus has a damage value you'll need to convert it using one of the methods in the last few pages of the thread

Yalım

Jul 29, 2019
nah mate the catalyst was under the mana pool and there was no damage value, and ui says there is no valid transmutation

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Check the ID of the catus. It's more than likely 80something:2 needs to be 80. Like said before there is a fix, look up in the thread a bit

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Guess I've just been unlucky so far. Already had particles on all, and changed from fast to fancy graphics hoping that would help, but still no luck.

I just thought make sure to swim very close to the bottom of the ocean as you can only see the bubbles when close to the bottom as far as I know.