[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
That is how the runic altar works which is also explained in the lexia botantia and i am preaty sure one of the quest that tells you to make seeds explains how to do it. If it does not might i suggest putting that in

phobologic

Jul 29, 2019
There's definitely mention of living stone in at least one place when speaking of making runes, but if there is mention of it in regards to making the seeds I'm not certain. I definitely could have missed something. Thanks for all the help :)

Mogymog

Jul 29, 2019
So apperntly searching for this turned up nothing, or least not with the way I searched.. But, the Dead wood you get from chopping the dead trees ID# 5131, it's invisible.. or well has no icon so shows nothing. Is it supposed to be that way? or some bug, or some something?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So apperntly searching for this turned up nothing, or least not with the way I searched.. But, the Dead wood you get from chopping the dead trees ID# 5131, it's invisible.. or well has no icon so shows nothing. Is it supposed to be that way? or some bug, or some something?
ID numbers have no use whatsoever in 1.7.10, they vary from world to world. But assuming you're meaning the dead wood planks item it sounds like maybe the texture (in /config/quadrum/blocks/textures) didn't download properly or got deleted somehow. Try a force update and see if that fixes it as it should completely replace the config folder.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019

ID numbers have no use whatsoever in 1.7.10, they vary from world to world. But assuming you're meaning the dead wood planks item it sounds like maybe the texture (in /config/quadrum/blocks/textures) didn't download properly or got deleted somehow. Try a force update and see if that fixes it as it should completely replace the config folder.

Do you have Anisotropic Filtering turned on as that can cause problems with quadrum textures and make dead wood planks invisible in your inventory.

Mogymog

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have Anisotropic Filtering turned on as that can cause problems with quadrum textures and make dead wood invisible in your inventory.
Yeah that appeared to be it, had Anisotropic filtering on. Turned it off and it's visible now, yay!

Saeko

Jul 29, 2019
Have you thought of adding Gendustry as an additional way of getting ores and ressources in general ? I beleive it is compatible with mekanism.

Oh and I'm not sure if it is known and/or on purpose but with 3 dead wood you can make 6 oak wood slabs which you can turn back into 3 oak wood planks. Since oak wood can be used for crafting more things compared to dead wood I beleive this can be considered a bit cheaty right ? Then again I'm not sure if it's intended or not...

Last edited:
Reactions: SwiftLilEagle

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Have you thought of adding Gendustry as an additional way of getting ores and ressources in general ? I beleive it is compatible with mekanism.
Gendustry is a bit too easy for my liking, so its one that I am highly unlikely to add to the pack at any point.

Cryovolcano

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to just occur randomly from what I've seen, if things seem laggy and items in the gui are showing as unnamed, exit the gui to avoid the crash.

I have found that this happens if you open the crucible by clicking on the bottom block of the multiblock. Clicking on the top block of the multiblock seems to not give me this issue.

That sounds right. I think this is what I did when the lag started, clicking the bottom block. Funny thing is, this issue doesn't seem to occur any more after the crash, just that one time. Now I don't get any lag whatsoever. So.. case closed for now I guess :D

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure you saw my post last page, but have you thought of adding magic bees / extra bees? Just so that we can do bees with some reward. From what I recall (last I used em was Ultimate), you were able to mess around with genes with extra bees, but it was still harder to do than gendustry.

Sibmer

Jul 29, 2019
thephoenixlodge when will v0.7 be released.
jopk, you've asked that so many times that it's getting annoying. I highly recommend that you just play what's there now. It may not be "complete", but it's a super, great pack and a lot of fun as is. There aren't any real road-blocks or bugs in the pack as it exists that I've found. Even after 0.7 is released, I'm sure more changes will be made. You are seriously depriving yourself of some great content by waiting for the pack to be "completed".

I also was a little hesitant to start the pack because it was listed as WIP alpha. But I bit the bullet and gave it a try and I'm having a lot of fun with the pack. You should too!

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Esoteric forestry problems: while trying to troubleshoot the fact I am not seeing any tree pollination I discovered that rural bees don't recognize wheat in crops to fulfill their flower req. I guess I can try and breed the pollination trait on to bees that use other flowers but that will make teching blood magic or witchery up to the biome transforms and bee breeding up to rural seem easy. :D

EDIT: here's a screenshot from the test world. I love the way the ritual of gaia's transformation looks

rogt.png

EDIT2: the problem with pollination appears that I was trying to use vanilla trees. Run your saplings through a treealyzer first.

Last edited:

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if anyone is having this problem. My seeds keep uprooting, atleast some of them. This is not caused by low light levels, the light is the same in all farms and not all of the seeds uproot. Also, the minimum block light level in any of the plots is 9.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
thephoenixlodge when will v0.7 be released.

You do realize that the minute v0.7 is released there will be plans for the v0.71 or v0.8 already in the works…

From what little I know, the 0.7 stuff does not affect the early game enough to benefit waiting… You are in essence, waiting for mid-late game content to be added that you will not be able to enjoy until you get through the stuff that is already available...

Bite the bullet, download what's available, enjoy it. Let the rest come as is does…