[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I have the exact same issue. Just made the crucible furnace, and when I open the GUI, the game lags like h***. I tried putting a piece of ore in it, and the game crashed...

I use the FTB-launcher and I get this issue.

Here is the crashlog:
http://pastebin.com/GJDLrZVQ

I have found that this happens if you open the crucible by clicking on the bottom block of the multiblock. Clicking on the top block of the multiblock seems to not give me this issue.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
I have found that this happens if you open the crucible by clicking on the bottom block of the multiblock. Clicking on the top block of the multiblock seems to not give me this issue.

I just went into a few test worlds & I can confirm this is the case that clicking the bottom piece of the crucible does indeed give FPS loss my worse lose whilst testing was 2 FPS.

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
Am I missing something? I've finished every single quest, apart from the one where I need to get some tropical bees going for silk (ugh. can't wait to get some propolis), and also apart from what I believe to be a single quest in the first quest branch. It's not the essence berry one, and it's making me confused :O
Also, I'm pretty sure I didn't miss them, so correct my if I'm wrong, but there were 0 quests for Thaumcraft / AE, right?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Am I missing something? I've finished every single quest, apart from the one where I need to get some tropical bees going for silk (ugh. can't wait to get some propolis), and also apart from what I believe to be a single quest in the first quest branch. It's not the essence berry one, and it's making me confused :O
Also, I'm pretty sure I didn't miss them, so correct my if I'm wrong, but there were 0 quests for Thaumcraft / AE, right?
You are correct. Remember the pack is a WIP alpha currently so there are still lots of quests to be written and tweaks to be made.

FatalSociety

Jul 29, 2019
i don't know if i am the only person that is having this problem or if there is an earlier post for this. when i go to reconstruct a modest hive it will not work. i found that the cactus from AgriCraft is (Cactus 81:2) but Cactus 81 is what you need with the Runic Altar. so i have to replace then in creative mode. is there a config i can change to fix this that will not change anything import for the pack.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
i don't know if i am the only person that is having this problem or if there is an earlier post for this. when i go to reconstruct a modest hive it will not work. i found that the cactus from AgriCraft is (Cactus 81:2) but Cactus 81 is what you need with the Runic Altar. so i have to replace then in creative mode. is there a config i can change to fix this that will not change anything import for the pack.
This is a bug in AgriCraft, workaround here - http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-regrowth-a-wip-hqm-pack.57184/page-73#post-949465

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
That should be an easy fix. Go into the scipts folder and open forestry.zs. Change val cactus = <minecraft:cactus>; to val cactus = <minecraft:cactus:*>;. The * at the end is a meta value wildcard. That should fix the recipe until an update. :)

EDIT: Another thing you could do is put this line in any .zs file:

recipes.addShapeless(<minecraft:cactus>, [<minecraft:cactus:*>]);

This adds a shapeless recipe that lets you craft cactus without a meta value from cactus with any meta value.

Reactions: thephoenixlodge

Khirgil

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any plans in the works to add a mod that'll allow for easier movement of animals and other mobs? Like Ender IO's soul bottles, or Extra Util's golden lassos?

I found need to expand my 'base' and thus had to move my cows, chickens, etc. and I noticed the only way I could control them is with seeds and wheat- I really hope that's not as intended.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any plans in the works to add a mod that'll allow for easier movement of animals and other mobs? Like Ender IO's soul bottles, or Extra Util's golden lassos?

I found need to expand my 'base' and thus had to move my cows, chickens, etc. and I noticed the only way I could control them is with seeds and wheat- I really hope that's not as intended.
Witchery can do it. The witches hand specifically can do it if you have the otherwhere infusion, or you can use a circle magic rite to teleport taglocked creatures.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019

Why not an ol' fashion lead?

FatalSociety

Jul 29, 2019
That should be an easy fix. Go into the scipts folder and open forestry.zs. Change val cactus = <minecraft:cactus>; to val cactus = <minecraft:cactus:*>;. The * at the end is a meta value wildcard. That should fix the recipe until an update. :)

EDIT: Another thing you could do is put this line in any .zs file:

recipes.addShapeless(<minecraft:cactus>, [<minecraft:cactus:*>]);

This adds a shapeless recipe that lets you craft cactus without a meta value from cactus with any meta value.

Thank you, Goreae: That fixed it right up.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
There is no logical reason that opening the bottom would lag more. They both open the exact same gui. The gui doesnt lag me anymore than other guis do anyways.

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019

There is also blood magic teleposer's and a few rituals with the right catalste that can move animals short to medium range. its kinda like shooting them out a canon

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
with the ritual of speed it launches entities fowards and upwards in the direction of the dusk rune. so i am going to say why sheep when we all know it will be pigs flying in the sky

Reactions: goreae

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
Could extra bees be added per chance? It would make bees a LOT less of an annoyance, and a lot more helpful. Also magic bees would be good.
What's needed for the last hidden quest in chapter 1???

phobologic

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the runic altar? I'm trying to create the dye seeds or the iron seeds. Everything seems to be ok - when I look at it with my wand it shows the right seed, and it shows that it's full of mana, but when I right-click on it, nothing happens. Not sure what I can do differently. Any ideas?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the runic altar? I'm trying to create the dye seeds or the iron seeds. Everything seems to be ok - when I look at it with my wand it shows the right seed, and it shows that it's full of mana, but when I right-click on it, nothing happens. Not sure what I can do differently. Any ideas?

Need one living rock thrown on it then right click with the wand to complete its transformation.

phobologic

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I was just digging back through the thread and found that, and it worked for both of them. A little confusing since the living stone doesn't interact with the altar at all, but glad it's working. Thanks :)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
For those asking about the last quest in the beginner list, here's a little hint:
CNNCEvv.png

hm... I sure would like to take this thing home with me!