[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
So I can't find this pack on the FTB launcher. Looked in both 3rd party and FTP sections.

I've uninstalled (including deleting %appdata% and %localappdata% stuff), changed my download server to 6 different ones, and hit force update. Nothing helps.

Any suggestions?

Did you type in 'regrowth' as the 3rd party pack code?

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
So I can't find this pack on the FTB launcher. Looked in both 3rd party and FTP sections.

I've uninstalled (including deleting %appdata% and %localappdata% stuff), changed my download server to 6 different ones, and hit force update. Nothing helps.

Any suggestions?

Nevermind. didn't realize you needed a code. Resolved.*-

KarBoy2314PL

Jul 29, 2019
It appears that Nature Seeds from AgriCraft doesn't have a recipe acording to NEI, also bone meal doesnt work on them, im using version 0.6.4

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
It appears that Nature Seeds from AgriCraft doesn't have a recipe acording to NEI, also bone meal doesnt work on them, im using version 0.6.4

To get the nature essence seeds you will need to go to where you installed FTB and then go to Regrowth > minecraft > config > Agricraft and open mutations and add (AgriCraft:seedNature=magicalcrops:magicalcrops_MagicSeedsEssence+AgriCraft:seedSugarcane) to the bottom without the brackets. Once in-game cross breed essence plants w/ sugarcane for nature essence plants also just to make sure sugarcane now needs planting on sand and mushroom spores on mycelium.

The magical crops have different tiers of seeds and bone meal won't work on higher tier crops. Magical Fertilizer will work on all tiers of crops, though.

Reactions: Pudding01

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Bonemeal won't work on them - They require Magical Fertilizer to be accelerated in growth. As for them not being obtainable currently, that's known. I derped when updating Agricraft in 0.6.3 and forgot to re-add that mutation. It's fixed in 0.6.5 which I'll be submitting later today

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried out a Mekanism Gas-Burning Generator. It says it is Producing 281 RF/t but it has a Max Output of 80 RF/t. That doesn't seem right. Was that a config change? I don't see how to limit Max Output in the config.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried out a Mekanism Gas-Burning Generator. It says it is Producing 281 RF/t but it has a Max Output of 80 RF/t. That doesn't seem right. Was that a config change? I don't see how to limit Max Output in the config.
Might it be basing it on whatever cable you have hooked up to it? The only thing I changed in regards to energy and that generator was lowering the Hydrogen energy density so it doesn't take quite so ludicrous amounts of power to produce hydrogen and oxygen. You are also aware that a gas generator can only produce the same amount of energy from the hydrogen that it takes to make the same amount of hydrogen in newer versions of mek right? They aren't exactly the overly powerful positive energy loop they used to be.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Might it be basing it on whatever cable you have hooked up to it? The only thing I changed in regards to energy and that generator was lowering the Hydrogen energy density so it doesn't take quite so ludicrous amounts of power to produce hydrogen and oxygen. You are also aware that a gas generator can only produce the same amount of energy from the hydrogen that it takes to make the same amount of hydrogen in newer versions of mek right? They aren't exactly the overly powerful positive energy loop they used to be.

Sorry, forgot to say that I am converting the hydrogen into ethylene. It's the ethylene that has the output I listed. I am using Ultimate Universal Cable which has 12800 RF/t capacity. Ethylene is suppose to be the top tier energy generation for Mekanism. Well, last I remember.

I changed the hydrogen energy density to 200 as a test. The electrolytic separator now uses 160 RF/t and the gas-burning generator says Producing 282 RF/t and Max Output 160 RF/t.

Tried some other values for hydrogen energy density and checked the values of the gas-burning generator with ethylene:
HED = Hydrogen Energy Density, MO = Max Output, P = Producing
HED : MO : P
100 : 80 : 281
200 : 160 : 282
300 : 240 : 283
354 : 283 : 284
355 : 284 : 284
400 : 320 : 284
1000 : 800 : 290
2000 : 1600 : 300​

I don't know how to do a proper table here, so sorry for that format of data.

The Electorlytic Separator energy usage is the same as the Max Output at each HED value. Any HED value less than 355 means the gas-burning generator will produce more energy than it can output which means a loss in energy per ethylene, I believe.

In any case, a Max Output of 80 RF/t for what is suppose to be the top tier energy production seems a bit low. But in the end, your pack, your decision. :)

As for the ludicrous amounts of power to produce hydrogen and oxygen, for ethylene production, as long as you have all your machines set up ready to go including enough gas-burning generators to power the electrolytic separator, you only need a tiny bit of power to get the electrolytic separator to produce one cycle of hydrogen and then the system will build up to full production in a very short time on its own. If you need oxygen, the hydrogen output can power 2 gas-powered generators which produce exactly enough power to keep the electrolytic separator going. If you need hydrogen for something else and you are not using ethylene for power, then yes, the default HED value is quite high.

Edit: I guess I should mention the main reason I am bringing this up is because you changed AE2 to use 5 times as much power and as such I need LOTS of power. :D

Last edited:

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
For AE2, I know you are still working on changing the recipes but I just wanted to mention as a reminder that you currently have the quartz cutting knife and quartz wrench disabled in the config. Having those disabled prevents crafting Cable Anchors and thus Cable Facades, and the Network Tool.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
For AE2, I know you are still working on changing the recipes but I just wanted to mention as a reminder that you currently have the quartz cutting knife and quartz wrench disabled in the config. Having those disabled prevents crafting Cable Anchors and thus Cable Facades, and the Network Tool.
Wait what, I don't remember doing this...

Edit: Ah I see what happened. I think I managed to catch them in a mass disabling of the quartz tools not realizing what they were. Woops. That's now fixed for 0.6.5.
I've increased the HED to 355 now too, thanks for providing the insight into that.

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I'm submitting it now, so it should show up in the next day or two.
:(
Te6NB6v.png

dronf

Jul 29, 2019
This is more of a general FTB question, but does anyone know if you can you upload your single player world folder to an install of the multiplayer server? I know MC kind of unified the system at one point, but are there any extra steps to make that work?

xPhar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, been playing this pack for a while now and I seem to be stuck on making steel. To make steel i need to make pure titanium which needs magnesium, which needs electrified goo, which needs fish drops from mariculture, but when I go to breed fish, environment is always too hot and I need to reduce by 28 degrees which means that I need at least 2 ultimate cooling upgrade which GUESS WHAT... needs 2 titanium ingot... Am I missing something really stupid?

monsterman11

Jul 29, 2019
my save crashes my game when updating from .6.3 to .6.4
halp

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 2/7/15 11:01 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -2
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:28)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:265)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:78)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_67, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 366719768 bytes (349 MB) / 1667760128 bytes (1590 MB) up to 3102212096 bytes (2958 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3328M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 35
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1277 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1277 86 mods loaded, 86 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1277} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1277} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-beta-7} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.2.2} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv2-beta-7} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.4} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.8} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.8a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Automagy{0.18} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
bagginses{@MODVERSION@} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.9.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.9.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-99.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core{6.3.3} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forestry{3.4.0.7} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.3.0b} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.0b-3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Botania{r1.4-156} [Botania] (Botania r1.4-156.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{6.3.3} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{6.3.3} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{6.3.3} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{6.3.3} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{6.3.3} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Compat{6.3.0} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-6.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Railcraft{9.4.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.320} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
chisel{2.3.5.31} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.5.31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.9.18} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.9.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.2.build858} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraTiC{0.8.4} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.552} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.552.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenCore{1.2.1} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenContainers{1.2.2} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenTrees{1.2.0} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.11.3} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.11.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
JABBA{1.2.0a} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.0a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4d-12} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4d-12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4d-12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mekanism{7.1.1} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.2.157.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MekanismGenerators{7.1.1} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-7.1.2.157.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ModTweaker{0.6} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.7.X-0.6-22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
neiintegration{1.0.6} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0RC4} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0RC4-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
StevesBarrenLands{1} [Steve's Barren Lands] (StevesBarrenLands.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.2.2} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
tcnodetracker{1.0.1} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.7} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.2.3} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TravellersGear{1.14.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.14.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-56} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-56.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.1.1} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-12} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
witchery{0.22.0} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.22.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
yampst{1.3.3} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Regrowth-0.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.1.1.320} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.2.101} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.320} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AE2 Version: beta rv2-beta-7 for Forge 10.13.2.1230
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Last edited: