[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Rusty360

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it should work just fine out of the box.
Hopefully I won't have to eat my words on this one
Haha even if you do I'll still play I'm loving this pack. Though im now having to move my base cause I settled about 300 blocks from an ocean and don't want to run back and forth

Reactions: JustHeyo

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
i have everything i need to craft diamond seeds accept for one diamond essence. how do i obtain one?
Like all the other seeds which require their own essence in their recipe, you can either find it in dungeon loot, or do the quest that gives it to you in exchange for some other stuff

The_Real_Swede

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated from 0.5.2 to 0.6.1 and when I try to load up my world the config just gets stuck at INFO: MushroomIsland present and doesn't progress (waited for 20mins 3 separate times) in loading my world any idea how I can fix this?

nt420tyrant

Jul 29, 2019
If possible you may want to change the harvest level of the crucible furnace. It requires iron level and AFAIK you can't craft an iron pick until after you make the smeltery, which in turn requires the crucible furnace to craft. This is a minor detail but for noobs like me who have never used a crucible furnace (i didnt know to stack them) it would save a bit of frustration. Other than that I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this modpack and have been enjoying it since i decided to give it a try last friday. Great work! Can't wait to see the 1.0.0 release! :D

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I feel like I'm missing something... is there no better way to gather clay other than breaking grass(Early on)?

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like I'm missing something... is there no better way to gather clay other than breaking grass(Early on)?
Unless you are by a River/Ocean segment with some at the surface due to the tweaks because of Mariculture's Dive stuff, the first 3 clay need to come from the grass.

However, there is a quest to craft a snorkel, which will allow you to go and roam the waters for a time and make getting clay much easier, plus a Botania method somewhat early on as well that can create clay. It's a pain early on, but after that, you should be fine.

Reactions: Hoff

sihpopa80

Jul 29, 2019
I have the 10th section unlocked in the book (as in not greyed out) but there is no quests in it. The quest was also not showing up for me in the other section pre-update, and I only knew it was missing because I saw it in the book on Raetac's stream a few days ago and he was fairly early game. I am far enough along in witchery to have gotten the item to make the TC trees.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I have the 10th section unlocked in the book (as in not greyed out) but there is no quests in it. The quest was also not showing up for me in the other section pre-update, and I only knew it was missing because I saw it in the book on Raetac's stream a few days ago and he was fairly early game. I am far enough along in witchery to have gotten the item to make the TC trees.
There is a quest in there with no requirements for other quests, but that requires completing 2 of its tasks before unlocking it. 1 of these tasks is a reputation requirement, the other, you should be able to figure out based on what the chapter is.

BooGotShot

Jul 29, 2019
Well aware that something is going terribly awry and I have been talking to one of the HQM devs to try and figure out what's going on

That answers my question from right after the update. I was hoping you got it sorted out with 6.0. Thanks for looking into the issue with HQM.

RandomStranger

Jul 29, 2019
In my whole life of Minecraft, have I never been so excited and determined to mine for dirt of all things....

You can try working towards a rod of the lands, pretty easy to get early game and costs a bit of mana to place a dirt block down.Mana tablet you get from the "meddling with mana" quest should be sufficient to last for forever

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
You can try working towards a rod of the lands, pretty easy to get early game and costs a bit of mana to place a dirt block down.Mana tablet you get from the "meddling with mana" quest should be sufficient to last for forever
I could do that, but I am still very early game. It's a slow playthrough when you add recording and editing and a full time job on top of that

nightandstars

Jul 29, 2019
I could do that, but I am still very early game. It's a slow playthrough when you add recording and editing and a full time job on top of that

For me the easier to get dirt is the earth seed, I don't know where you are in the game, but once you get it, 4 essence seed gives you 32 dirt.