[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

MrNobodyx3

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys :)
First of all, this is an amazing Modpack! I really enjoy playing it.

Now i encountered a little problem with starting regrowth on version 0.9.1.
I'm not very familiar with this stuff so i hope you can help me out :)

Attachments

• crash-2016-01-12_14.04.56-client.txt
    18.7 KB · Views: 65
F

ftbxm

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble trying to trade with Imps... is there anyone who could explain it in short or direct me to a tutorial on it. I can't get them to acept the contract i have tried right clicking on them with both a blank contract(bound to me) and the one needed for the quest(fire resistance) and nothing happens they just keep on attacking me....so they have to die

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
what do you need to get 0.9.1 to run it dies on startup and give me error it
says a lot about java what do you need to make it work i have v.8 update 65 ?

edit i updated to v.8 update 66 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 are not right in some way
i am going back to 0.8.8

Last edited:

omagaalpha

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going back to 8.8 since getting this error in 9.1
[main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:12:49] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
p.s. did delete all content of regowth folder(besides Saves) to see if conversion issues

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I'm having trouble trying to trade with Imps... is there anyone who could explain it in short or direct me a tutorial on it. I can't get them to acept the contract i have tried right clicking on them with both a blank contract(bound to me) and the one needed for the quest(fire resistance) and nothing happens they just keep on attacking me....so they have to die
Blank contract? I belive that you need a Demonic Contract also things that they want: Iron, Gold, Diamonds, Emeralds, ingots and blocks of these things(Note: and gold nuggets).

Sungak

Jul 29, 2019
[Regarding coven members for 'Written in Blood']
you need 4
I was able to summon an Imp using three.

There's usually at least one running around in the 'immediate' area, if those two were from the quests. And the Otherwhere infusion is great for getting them to the base safe and sound.

G

Gingii Phoenix

I'd really love some assistance. I tried updating to 0.9.0, wouldn't load, Tried reverting back to 0.8.8, wouldn't load. Tried the new 0.9.1, Still won't load... Everything was fine till i put 0.9.0 on there, now nothing will load, im not even sure where to find the files, let alone which ones i need to get rid of.

chimericdream

Jul 29, 2019
I'd really love some assistance. I tried updating to 0.9.0, wouldn't load, Tried reverting back to 0.8.8, wouldn't load. Tried the new 0.9.1, Still won't load... Everything was fine till i put 0.9.0 on there, now nothing will load, im not even sure where to find the files, let alone which ones i need to get rid of.

The easiest way to get to the modpack's folder is from the launcher. Click "Edit mod pack", then "Open folder location" at the bottom. I don't have the launcher open in front of me, so the text might be slightly different, but it is pretty clear. That will take you to the mods folder for the pack. One level up from that is everything else (config, saves, etc).

As for your problem with the world not loading, other people will be more helpful than me on that front. I decided to start a new world after Christmas, but noticed some of the cool things coming in 0.8.9, then saw some of the issues posted here with 0.8.9 and 0.9.0, so I delayed a little bit. On top of that, my friend and I are starting a new server with a custom pack, so my already limited free time is now split between two packs. Hopefully some of the tips already mentioned about which files to delete will help you out though.

Reactions: Gingii Phoenix
G

Gingii Phoenix

The easiest way to get to the modpack's folder is from the launcher. Click "Edit mod pack", then "Open folder location" at the bottom. I don't have the launcher open in front of me, so the text might be slightly different, but it is pretty clear. That will take you to the mods folder for the pack. One level up from that is everything else (config, saves, etc).

As for your problem with the world not loading, other people will be more helpful than me on that front. I decided to start a new world after Christmas, but noticed some of the cool things coming in 0.8.9, then saw some of the issues posted here with 0.8.9 and 0.9.0, so I delayed a little bit. On top of that, my friend and I are starting a new server with a custom pack, so my already limited free time is now split between two packs. Hopefully some of the tips already mentioned about which files to delete will help you out though.

You did help me incredibly for finding the files, thank you for that, However i must be clear, it wasn't the world that wouldn't load, it was Minecraft itself. The game would load 6/7 and close, reopening the launcher, no matter what version i was on. But thank you for helping me find the files, it was an incredible help, and i didn't realize it was that easy.

chimericdream

Jul 29, 2019
You did help me incredibly for finding the files, thank you for that, However i must be clear, it wasn't the world that wouldn't load, it was Minecraft itself. The game would load 6/7 and close, reopening the launcher, no matter what version i was on. But thank you for helping me find the files, it was an incredible help, and i didn't realize it was that easy.

In the folder you got to for the pack, there should be a crash-logs folder. Take a look in there and put the contents of the latest log into a Pastebin or GitHub Gist and link it here. It should give some clues about where the crash is happening.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
what do you need to get 0.9.1 to run it dies on startup and give me error it
says a lot about java what do you need to make it work i have v.8 update 65 ?

edit i updated to v.8 update 66 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 are not right in some way
i am going back to 0.8.8

This:
Did you upgrade to 0.9.1 from 0.9.0? Apparently you should delete the "/config/BlockProperties" folder before updating - see http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/regrowth-an-hqm-pack/files/2274988

I've said as much on the curse launcher through the changelog, unfortunately I have no such way to tell people this through the FTB launcher though.

@thephoenixlodge
Hello. Should the snowballs drop from the plant of witchery in package 0.9.1?
Sorry for my english.
Snowballs seem to have gone missing from the snowbells with agricraft 1.4.6. I'll let the mod dev know.

Reactions: An0nymuS

omagaalpha

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going back to 8.8 since getting this error in 9.1

p.s. did delete all content of regowth folder(besides Saves) to see if conversion issues
Also forgot mention I did try clean instance(i.e. delete regowth folder) and then downloading regrowth 9.1 and still gave me the error posted.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Also forgot mention I did try clean instance(i.e. delete regowth folder) and then downloading regrowth 9.1 and still gave me the error posted.
What you posted is not helpful in the slightest. You need to provide the full crash-log if having a crash, or the log file if you aren't crashing.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge Just a follow up from earlier, I'm trying to equip the Traveller's Belt that gives you an additional tool bar, I have no problem equipping the Soujourner's Sash. I was trying to find out if the Belt had been disabled.

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
i did not have 0.9.0 in it would not work so i got rid of all but the save and put 0.8.8 in
and win 0.9.1 can out i tried it a again it did not work i was going form 0.8.8 to 0.9.1