[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
[Цитата="Jasage, должность: 1540323, член: 309551"]ты их изготовления в 2х2 крафт окно или на котельнической таблице?? Вы должны использовать 2х2 крафт рецепты[/Цитата]
Yes, but all the same it is impossible.
Did you make the tool rods? I often make the tools myself with sticks, but the quest requires you to make 4 tool rods.

R

Raze soldier12

Hmm just redone that quest with no problems, You're sure u made all the tools....The pickaxe, axe, shovel and mattock?

Say Jasage are you russian?

Note:My account shows your message on russian

V

volk_224

[Цитата="Jasage, должность: 1540358, член: 309551"]хмм просто переделать, что квест без проблем, Вы будете уверены, что U сделал все инструменты....Кирка, топор, лопата и мотыга?[/Цитата]
I REMADE THE HEAP OF TIMES, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

R

Raze soldier12

Pfinix[I can't remember your name...sorry] so I wan't to make a modpack.But i need help,help with saplings.Modpack is hardcore survival and there is not going to be anysaplings in world gen.So can you help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kzorith

Jul 29, 2019
You definitely shouldn't ever have to activate edit mode in the config as a player. If the admin book isn't working on a single item without edit mode active, that's probably a bug that should be reported to the HQM devs.

I did say that it was likely that I wasn't doing it correctly. I had a look at the GitHub for HQM and it looks like this particular issue is reported (#124 & #128) and potentially fixed in the next release, whenever they release it. In the meantime, there is no option but to complete the whole quest rather than just the single item.

Perhaps a brief note in the FAQ section of this thread could help alleviate any future mistakes on the off chance that a quest needs to be completed using the admin book?

Kz

Kzorith

Jul 29, 2019
Say Jasage are you russian?

Note:My account shows your message on russian

It actually looks like that Volk_224 is reading the website in Russian and when he replied to Jasage's post he didn't translate it before posting his reply, even though his own reply is in English.

Kz

V

volk_224

It actually looks like that Volk_224 is reading the website in Russian and when he replied to Jasage's post he didn't translate it before posting his reply, even though his own reply is in English.

Kz
In general I from Italy. But I know English too)

V

volk_224

Kz
And translates because my brother made something with settings and now pervodit into Russian.( And I don't know what to make...

U

Unstable Scarlet

What, in your opinion, is the most OP amour and weapons available in the pack? I'm not a fan of boss fights at all and knowing that I have quite a few harder boss fights to come I'd like to be prepared. I'm late/end game so nothing is impossible.
From what I heard the Thaumcraft wands are almost always useful, but the best you're going to find is probably TCON tools + armor for damage, people make weapons that can 3 shot the wither with ease.
For protection, i heard thaumcraft has some robes that basically turn you into a god, blood magic was amazing in older versions, but i'm not sure now. Botania has a few baubles that are also useful late game, like the ring of odin (10 extra hearts, a few other effects).

Or if you want to be a jerk to everyone around you, I recommend automating the Witchery Death Protection Poppets.
Doing it on a MP server is practically the jerkist thing you can do, since you're practically immortal.

F

Fufie

I'm playing Regrowth at the moment, and I can't seem to get the DNA Injector to work :( I've been looking everywhere on the internet and I can't find anythiiiing.. Anyone here who can help me ? Please ?

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
Is it cheating to use the loot that comes out of those witchery circle ruins things?

I think is not because it seems to be tweaked by the pack creator. IRC you will get some essences, that at the most just make the process of acquiring a particular seed a little bit easier. Is not like finding a redstone seed in early game (that would have helped me a lot)

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
The Eldritch portal doesnt seems to work cuz every time i enter Im falling of the world "yeey" Anyway Ive seen that when there is another portal close to it that this can happen but i cant find any other portal
Try going to a new location - maybe 2000 blocks away. I do remember DW20 had a similar problem on AS2 and there was definitely not a portal anywhere near in a skyblock world

R

ReaperDragon4

Hi Pheonix, we are down to a few quests to go, one in chapter 4 I think and the 4 in 15 that are not the Mayan gold decoration block. I am on a paid server that renews on the 12th. Any chance the release may happen before then, we won't be continuing the server and would like to know that we are not missing much.

BTW The server has really struggled since we began spawning the villages, it's bad a 2 and I think we need 2 more, it is fun watching them build the villages though.

Overall a pretty good pack, thanks for the effort. Although I am definitely looking for a magic free pack next - maybe something with AE2, EnderIO and Millenaire. And Agricraft ... must have mod. If you know of one let me know

1. Millenaire is very laggy, but worth it. Try all the things you'd do to raise FPS. Just be prepared for it to lag.
2. That would be Post Finem. Might wanna read the post I made on HQM strategy, because Post Finem has enviromine in it, which is PAINFUL if you don't know what you're doing. No literally, the graphical effects may need to be turned down if you, like me, are prone to graphical effects causing headaches.

You might also wanna brush up on your organic chemistry if thats the case as well, and on radioactivity. Hint, NEVER EVER EVER put ender pearls in a chemical decomposer. Bad idea, very bad. Same with nether stars.

Phoenix I also wanted to add, agricraft adds a small issue with the scholarly bee branch, they need wheat and so do the rural bees. Any... way you could make it that the bees know when wheat is being grown nearby on agricraft crops? Pollination, and accellerating crop growth, is one of the major upsides to struggling with beekeeping and breeding.

That said, yay for thaumcraft and timely branch bees! Doctor Who inspired bee products here I come!

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
Phoenix I also wanted to add, agricraft adds a small issue with the scholarly bee branch, they need wheat and so do the rural bees. Any... way you could make it that the bees know when wheat is being grown nearby on agricraft crops? Pollination, and accellerating crop growth, is one of the major upsides to struggling with beekeeping and breeding.

You can add agricraft without disabling vanilla farming

laod

Jul 29, 2019

I haven't tested it in a while, but it used to be that forestry multifarms grew wheat in a way that worked with bees in regrowth.

wqt0806

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, thank you for making this great mod. I was played regrowth at its early stage (needs pack code). I currently want to play it again. The changelog says the newest version is 0.89, why my FTB launch only up to 0.88?