[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Mr Muggles

Jul 29, 2019
I can but I run a server with people who don't often play with mods and while we will update the pack, I figured the pack author would like to know that issue exists so they could upgrade it for everyone. As far as I know, golems are the ONLY way to automate harvesting crops and given it's such a central part of the pack (harvesting), it's in everyone's best interest to change to reallow that.
It's a known bug, goodness knows enough people have mentioned it so far, and it will be coming in 0.8.3 from what I've heard.

On another note though, I hear buildcraft robots are able to automate harvesting them, and potentially forestry multi-farms too, though I don't personally have the experience with them to say

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble trying to summon a Millenaire Village, I've done everything the book asks of me "clear out a relatively large flattish area". I've created the staff to summon them and have a gold block down, I've tried clicking it in everyway shape and form, First time using this mod so i have absolutely no clue how to do this.

@Amadeus99 had success with a 131x131 area - http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...m-pack-now-listed.57184/page-646#post-1466313

Idesta

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i'm playing regrowth on a server with friends. I'm having the stripes transport pipe issue mentioned here on page 330. I've attached a picture, but basically, no patter where I put the pipe (even if I put a block directly in front of the pipe, or hell, even all around it, it will still drop the item (in this case cobblestone). Any help would be appreciated, or if you know of another way I can deploy items in the world in a similar manner that would help as well. Thank you. (it makes the sound like a block is being placed, but it doesn't place a block.)
1Id7cKK.jpg

Everfreefire

Jul 29, 2019
So, slightly awkward question. I just got the quest to kill the Ender Dragon...After I killed it because I jumped into the End for the quest before without making sure the End Portal part had been done since I did my book reset! So I'm apparently stuck, which gives me one of two choices.

Find a way to spawn a new Ender Dragon to shoot down, or just HQM Edit the book. What I want to know is, is there a way to respawn the dragon, or is there a quest beyond killing it in "The End of the Line" that I should do before I Edit it complete?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
So I've set up my Forestry Multi-farm, but now I have to feed it with fertilizer and I can't figure out how to get any. Apatite is completely gone and I've only found a couple bits of saltpeter ore in the nether. So far my options to get it automated seem to be breeding up Apatine bees or pushing ahead to get to Mekanism and use the gunpowder->saltpeter recipe from the crusher to get it. Is there a less intensive option that my NEI isn't reporting?

Just as a note, the Orechid from Botania will generate Apatite ore. Make sure to silk touch a block or two to get those bees going.

xilni

Jul 29, 2019
Is there another way to make enriched iron that don't involve wrought iron and the bloomery furnace? I'm really hoping this is just one of the Mekanism NEI missing recipes and that I'm not stuck using the old brick oven every time I want to make a basic control circuit.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
So, slightly awkward question. I just got the quest to kill the Ender Dragon...After I killed it because I jumped into the End for the quest before without making sure the End Portal part had been done since I did my book reset! So I'm apparently stuck, which gives me one of two choices.

Find a way to spawn a new Ender Dragon to shoot down, or just HQM Edit the book. What I want to know is, is there a way to respawn the dragon, or is there a quest beyond killing it in "The End of the Line" that I should do before I Edit it complete?
I knew I read about this recently somewhere. I can't even remember why I was reading it. I have never been to the End and really don't have all that much interest in seeing it. All the information is contained in the Minecraft wiki though.

Backup your save folder. Then go into the folder of the save itself. Find the folder named "DIM1" and delete it. Be careful not to get the wrong one. "DIM-1" is the Nether's folder and the names look a lot alike. The "DIM1" folder contains everything having to do with the end. Deleting it should completely reset the end. Including resetting the Ender Dragon.

Sounds like this might be the case with the Nether too. If I remember reading right, some server will regularly delete both folders to make it possible to re-fight the ender dragon, and gather more materials from the nether. It shouldn't hurt any of the other dimensions, as they should all have their own folders. Of course If I am wrong that is why the backup is there.

Reactions: JustHeyo

Draconicrose

Jul 29, 2019
Is there another way to make enriched iron that don't involve wrought iron and the bloomery furnace? I'm really hoping this is just one of the Mekanism NEI missing recipes and that I'm not stuck using the old brick oven every time I want to make a basic control circuit.
I don't think so. There's a version of the mod (Garden Stuff?) that allows automation of the bloomery furnace. Might wanna look into it.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone know if the agricarnation works on magical crops?
according to google it does, but mine certainly does not.
i filled it up with mana and then emptied the mana pool so it cant get any new mana.
its internal mana buffer hasn't gone down visually in about 4 hours.
its one of those fancy floating flowers and it is placed at the same y level as the cropsticks, in the middle of a 7 by 7 field of magical crops.
am i doing something wrong with placement or does it simply not work?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone know if the agricarnation works on magical crops?
according to google it does, but mine certainly does not.
i filled it up with mana and then emptied the mana pool so it cant get any new mana.
its internal mana buffer hasn't gone down visually in about 4 hours.
its one of those fancy floating flowers and it is placed at the same y level as the cropsticks, in the middle of a 7 by 7 field of magical crops.
am i doing something wrong with placement or does it simply not work?
I believe it's broken in the version of Agricraft in 0.8.2. Upgrading Agricraft will fix that (and Golems).

MaineYankee

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have an issue with trying to get this game to show me the correct start up screen. I get to the start up screen and where there is supposed to be words etc there is gibberish like boxes and symbols. I am using an iMac with thelatatest version of OS X and have 12 gigs of ram assigned to the launcher.

Attachments

• Regrowth Title Screen.jpg
    Regrowth Title Screen.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 71

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i dont know macs but 12 gb is a real sh*tload try lowering it to 3-4gb max for better performance. Also i cant see the picture, but it sounds like corrupt files or something. Try deleting your regrowth folder in the ftb instal folder (backup if you already have a world ofc) and restarting/redownload the game

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One_M8 met Tapatalk

Reactions: MaineYankee

Erywin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i'm playing regrowth on a server with friends. I'm having the stripes transport pipe issue mentioned here on page 330. I've attached a picture, but basically, no patter where I put the pipe (even if I put a block directly in front of the pipe, or hell, even all around it, it will still drop the item (in this case cobblestone). Any help would be appreciated, or if you know of another way I can deploy items in the world in a similar manner that would help as well. Thank you. (it makes the sound like a block is being placed, but it doesn't place a block.)
1Id7cKK.jpg

Was actually playing around with this in a creative world and it seems like the Stripes pipe is left clicking instead of right clicking. Was trying to use it to place crop sticks but it would only break them. Is this intended?

Cheers,
E

MaineYankee

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i dont know macs but 12 gb is a real sh*tload try lowering it to 3-4gb max for better performance. Also i cant see the picture, but it sounds like corrupt files or something. Try deleting your regrowth folder in the ftb instal folder (backup if you already have a world ofc) and restarting/redownload the game

Thanks I had upped the ram as a suggestion to fix the issue i went to the power ram setting again nd am reinstalling it now to see if that fixes the issue. Thanks for the suggestion.

MaineYankee

Jul 29, 2019
Well that did not fix the issue either :( I recalled where i had to push buttons to type in server name and launch it, so got into the game, but there is nothing but blocks where text should be :(

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Well that did not fix the issue either :( I recalled where i had to push buttons to type in server name and launch it, so got into the game, but there is nothing but blocks where text should be :(
this is quite easy to explain, for some reason your iMac is using another text encoding(ansi, unicode, etc) then what was used to make the game, no idea how to fix this, but it should be a thing..
(that's what the problem sounds like, not sure if it's actually that, if that's not the solution, ignore this post xD)

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
i cant process saltpeter or sulfur ore.
you can melt the nether saltpeter ore into two regular ore blocks, but these cant be processed any further.
and sulfur ore is only used in making sulfur seeds, and cant be melted at all.
is this a bug or intended?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
i cant process saltpeter or sulfur ore.
you can melt the nether saltpeter ore into two regular ore blocks, but these cant be processed any further.
and sulfur ore is only used in making sulfur seeds, and cant be melted at all.
is this a bug or intended?
Have you tried a pickaxe? ;)

Pein

Jul 29, 2019

You need to go to video settings and turn off then turn back on 3d anaglyph. I get the same thing when I play Regrowth. Doesn't happen with other packs

Reactions: MaineYankee

MaineYankee

Jul 29, 2019
You need to go to video settings and turn off then turn back on 3d anaglyph. I get the same thing when I play Regrowth. Doesn't happen with other packs

Thanks but who do I get to even see how to do that when its nothing but gibberish when I launch the game it still gibberish so how do i know where and who to turn it on/off? Can i do it from a diff mudpack first then launch regrowth?