[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Erin

Jul 29, 2019
Pics of your setup would help, you got the noise when you first clicked the altar? And have the circle when you look at the altar with your wand? If not, then it hasn't started.. Re: rendering, try changing your graphic settings, some issues are caused by anisotropic filtering.[/QUOTE]

I've got 3 endoflames feeding a mana spreader feeding a mana pool. Then 2 blocks from the pool I have another spreader feeding the Runic Altar, which is 2 blocks from that. I got the inital sound when I clicked the altar with the wand and I can see that it's making copper seeds when I look at the altar, but there's no countdown timer like I've seen in YouTube videos and no lightning (I have all particle effects on).

Erywin

Jul 29, 2019
Pics of your setup would help, you got the noise when you first clicked the altar? And have the circle when you look at the altar with your wand? If not, then it hasn't started.. Re: rendering, try changing your graphic settings, some issues are caused by anisotropic filtering.

I've got 3 endoflames feeding a mana spreader feeding a mana pool. Then 2 blocks from the pool I have another spreader feeding the Runic Altar, which is 2 blocks from that. I got the inital sound when I clicked the altar with the wand and I can see that it's making copper seeds when I look at the altar, but there's no countdown timer like I've seen in YouTube videos and no lightning (I have all particle effects on).[/QUOTE]

The mana spreader that is pointed at the altar needs to be right next to the mana pool so that it can pull the mana from it.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
E

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I have some essence berry bushes that I'm working with. Do they not spread upwards? I've left them alone for ages and while they've grown to full and are producing berries, it's still just the one level of them...

TC bushes (including essence berry and the oreberry bushes) do not spread. I had the full set back on a Horizons server.

drakray

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if it has already been suggested, but a way to "revert" the seeds to "vanilla" would be nice, for stacking purpose (main concern is Garlic), as in not even Unidentified, just plain seeds. Would lose the breeding progress, but that's ok, if it allow to not have a chest full of stack of 4-8 garlic :/

Sephlington

Jul 29, 2019
Only the food bushes grow upwards, the metal and essence bushes don't spread, so you're limited to the ones you get at world gen.

Ria

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if it has already been suggested, but a way to "revert" the seeds to "vanilla" would be nice, for stacking purpose (main concern is Garlic), as in not even Unidentified, just plain seeds. Would lose the breeding progress, but that's ok, if it allow to not have a chest full of stack of 4-8 garlic :/
As far as garlic goes, the crop you get when you right click to harvest is base garlic, with no identified status. Likewise the seeds you get from harvested pumpkins and melons. (I just toss all the subpar identified stuff in the compost bin as soon as I've got something better.)

Reactions: fimbrethil

majorplayer

Jul 29, 2019
Would anyone be able to post some pictures of their forestry auto-farms on here before i commit all of my resources to one? Its been over a year since i last used the mod at all, and i have no idea how it interacts with agricraft.

Currently i have all resource seeds up to the 3rd infusion stone 10/10/10 and just made the 4th infusion stone, but cant afford to make any of the nether metals yet, ive also just managed to craft a treefyd seed and was looking at making a greatwood tree to move into thaumcraft.

Erin

Jul 29, 2019
I've got 3 endoflames feeding a mana spreader feeding a mana pool. Then 2 blocks from the pool I have another spreader feeding the Runic Altar, which is 2 blocks from that. I got the inital sound when I clicked the altar with the wand and I can see that it's making copper seeds when I look at the altar, but there's no countdown timer like I've seen in YouTube videos and no lightning (I have all particle effects on).

The mana spreader that is pointed at the altar needs to be right next to the mana pool so that it can pull the mana from it.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
E[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your help! Moved the mana spreader and fixed my anistropic settings and all is well with my world.

Reactions: rivvest

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
Found that in the middle of the ocean :

YzKSaTa.jpg

xilni

Jul 29, 2019
Ah bummer Is there any external source for the recipes?

Don't worry found a work around

Close minecraft, go into you saves directory and delete the NEI directory, restart Minecraft

and all the mekanism recipes are back

Anyone know if this is a viable solution to the missing Mekanism recipe problem? Or will my NEI stop working all together somewhere down the road? Also if I run a server do I have to delete the NEI folder on the server or user or both?

EDIT: Added question.

Maxxgold

Jul 29, 2019
If any of you are finding it to much to run a Regrowth Server feel free to hop on ours. CGMINECRAFT.Com
We just upgraded to Server 2012; It's using 32gb of Ram and a 4ghz Processor. The Server doesn't tick behind and is Lag-Free on the side of the server.
We have permissions set up, and we have group ranks as well. We have regulars on 24/7 . We will also protect areas for groups of 4 or more.

Noiro

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please update Agricraft in the pack? Currently harvest golems eat cropsticks and refuse to properly harvest crops and I am SO tired of harvesting crops manually in this pack.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Found that in the middle of the ocean :
Cool. I found one just like that in infinity. Thought it was a anomaly of the pack. I was just swimming across the ocean when I noticed that there seemed to be a building on the bottom of the ocean. I marked the area on my map then went back to base to get supplies. Had trouble finding it the second time. Did finally find it though. Had to fight a bunch of silverfish, and a skeleton to get into the building. It looked a lot like the portal room to the stronghold with a few changes. Didn't know if it was a property of vanilla or a mod addition. Still don't know.

Thanks for posting this.

Draconicrose

Jul 29, 2019
Would anyone be able to post some pictures of their forestry auto-farms on here before i commit all of my resources to one? Its been over a year since i last used the mod at all, and i have no idea how it interacts with agricraft.

Use a manual farm (orchard) circuit board. It'll simply collect the essence when it's grown and otherwise leave the plants alone. You'll have to place the soil and the cropsticks manually, afaik.

Can you please update Agricraft in the pack? Currently harvest golems eat cropsticks and refuse to properly harvest crops and I am SO tired of harvesting crops manually in this pack.
You can upgrade Agricraft manually. Just delete the old version in your Regrowth/minecraft/mods folder and add the new one. Nothing will break and you will have fully functioning golems.

Reactions: DeathOfTime

Noiro

Jul 29, 2019
I can but I run a server with people who don't often play with mods and while we will update the pack, I figured the pack author would like to know that issue exists so they could upgrade it for everyone. As far as I know, golems are the ONLY way to automate harvesting crops and given it's such a central part of the pack (harvesting), it's in everyone's best interest to change to reallow that.

Rivalyn

Jul 29, 2019
So I've set up my Forestry Multi-farm, but now I have to feed it with fertilizer and I can't figure out how to get any. Apatite is completely gone and I've only found a couple bits of saltpeter ore in the nether. So far my options to get it automated seem to be breeding up Apatine bees or pushing ahead to get to Mekanism and use the gunpowder->saltpeter recipe from the crusher to get it. Is there a less intensive option that my NEI isn't reporting?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
So I've set up my Forestry Multi-farm, but now I have to feed it with fertilizer and I can't figure out how to get any. Apatite is completely gone and I've only found a couple bits of saltpeter ore in the nether. So far my options to get it automated seem to be breeding up Apatine bees or pushing ahead to get to Mekanism and use the gunpowder->saltpeter recipe from the crusher to get it. Is there a less intensive option that my NEI isn't reporting?
Nope, that's about it. I've made it pretty far with a dozen saltpeter blocks or so, though.. kept my farm small to what was needed.

Rivalyn

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, that's about it. I've made it pretty far with a dozen saltpeter blocks or so, though.. kept my farm small to what was needed.

While the final layout of my farm is enormous there's very little actually in it, only eight 4x4 sub-plots of crops. As it happens I wound up getting some buildcraft Robots first anyway so while I'll keep the farm structure in the hopes that I can eventually make it useful, I'm guessing the robots will be doing the job for the time being.

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble trying to summon a Millenaire Village, I've done everything the book asks of me "clear out a relatively large flattish area". I've created the staff to summon them and have a gold block down, I've tried clicking it in everyway shape and form, First time using this mod so i have absolutely no clue how to do this.