[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I have a question. When I break glass every 2 to three 3 blocks I break I get effects such as bleeding and blindness that can (if I'm not careful) kill me. I am wondering if this is normal and if there is a way to "protect" me so I can build without almost killing myself.
Sorry if this question has been asked or if it seems obvious to anyone.
Thanks

George213

Jul 29, 2019
Try holding bees, having a good reputation, holding a seared brick, and holding a diamond, a blaze rod, aluminium ingot, gold ingot, redstone, lapis, shards, and leather.

Actually it was the aluminium ore and the gold ore for me. The ingots didn't work.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I have a question. When I break glass every 2 to three 3 blocks I break I get effects such as bleeding and blindness that can (if I'm not careful) kill me. I am wondering if this is normal and if there is a way to "protect" me so I can build without almost killing myself.
Sorry if this question has been asked or if it seems obvious to anyone.
Thanks
I think this was added by Blood Arsenal in its latest update, but I don't don't much about it.

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
I think this was added by Blood Arsenal in its latest update, but I don't don't much about it.

i think its a nice addition makes you think twice before using glass early on in the game until you get the silk touch pick in botania for glass.

Note: Phoenix hopeful future see you wouldn't add steve's workshop to the modpack? disable the solar panels for smelting and its pretty much just a a table that can save space for crafting/smelting things.

Last edited:

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
You make that in a block from the mod itself, I think it's called the composter. Made with sticks and slabs.

Did you seriously ask how to make compost? First section of your quest books should take you through on how to make it since you need it for essence crops in the beginning. I would start a nice wheat,carrot and potato field to since its 8 of those per compost and i normally make my plots 4x4 so when upgraded fully i get a stack of everything.

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
i think its a nice addition makes you think twice before using glass early on in the game until you get the silk touch pick in botania for glass.

Note: Phoenix hopeful future see you wouldn't add steve's workshop to the modpack? disable the solar panels for smelting and its pretty much just a a table that can save space for crafting/smelting things.

Actually the silk touch within Botania doesn't work, still getting the same effects

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome thanks! Is there a quest that explains this and I just missed it?
Chapter 1: "Soiled Plans" is the quest. That quest doesn't actually need to be done before the quest for essence seeds.

@thephoenixlodge
Perhaps the essence seed quest "It's Essential" should branch off of "Soiled Plans" instead of "Spreading the Love" since garden soil is required for essence seeds. Just a suggestion.

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
Also the alfglass

I have tried normal vanilla, chiseled and mana glass broken with Flint tinkers tools, a manasteel pick and 'silk touch' pick from Botania and am still getting negative effects.
It becomes rather annoying when you decided to change your window design and your windows then try to kill you.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried normal vanilla, chiseled and mana glass broken with Flint tinkers tools, a manasteel pick and 'silk touch' pick from Botania and am still getting negative effects.
It becomes rather annoying when you decided to change your window design and your windows then try to kill you.
and the vanilla silk-touch enchant?

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
There is a /hqm command to give a player an OP book which will let you edit you current progress .I hazard a guess it is /hqm edit and you need op status but I do not know for sure as I'm at work right now

My thanks, Milord Raetac, for your answer! <reveraunce> Getting the book and what to do with it I already knew (upgraded from 6.5 to 7.4 in single player <shudder>). Getting permissions to USE /hqm edit was the sticking point for me as the server operator. After spelunking deeper into the spiders web than I really wanted to go, I found a place that had a list of console commands. The relevant ones are OP PlayerName to turn it on, do the happy dance to fix the book, and then DEOP PlayerName to turn it BACK OFF again!

Most of the Modding community learned this stuff so long ago, they don't even think about it any more. The information is a bit hard to find for us newbies, however. Someday, perhaps, I should collect these things into one place for other new sojourners. Someday...

YH&OS

Reactions: Draconicrose

darkcaster16

Jul 29, 2019
how can i downgrade to version 0.8.1 in curse voice? The only reason I want to do this is because Botania recipes for the petals to make flowers doesn't work any more when it did back in 0.8.1.