[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I can't make any flower from botania useing the petal bird bath looking thing. For example I can't even make a pure daisy
Ahh... I see what you mean. The Petal Apothecary doesn't seem to be using the seeds as a catalyst at the end. This is odd.

edit: Actually I just messed up the recipe. I did the recipe wrong :\

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh... I see what you mean. The Petal Apothecary doesn't seem to be using the seeds as a catalyst at the end. This is odd.

edit: Actually I just messed up the recipe. I did the recipe wrong :\

I can't make any flower from botania useing the petal bird bath looking thing. For example I can't even make a pure daisy

You're certain you're using the right petals and finishing up with seeds?

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure for pure daisy you have 4 white petals, 1 seed and water in the bird bath thing :D

Note: i find the best seeds for it are pumpkins since a they give 4 seeds each and a full 10/10/10 gives 4 pumpkins per crop so thats 16 seeds just for 1 10/10/10 pumpkin.

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
After a long and arduous process of blood infusing to get all the crimson cult requirements to get the Thaumcraft Eldrich obelisk, i have noticed after placing it down you still have it in your hand as if you were placing it in creative.

Ozzymud2

Jul 29, 2019
Found another recipe conflict, block of charcoal from mekanism, creates a different charcoal block. Instead of messing with minetweaker this time I installed No More Recipe Conflict which gives some buttons in the crafting grid to choose between different results when there is more then 1 recipe.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...s-formivores-options-2015-08-01#RecipeHandler

click the archives spoiler and get Latest release: 0.3 for 1.7.10

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Hey.
I play on Kmad's Server, and every time i use a map, it lists the coords of x760 z1120, kicks me from the server, doesn't use the map, and there is nothing at those coords. What is happening?

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Hey.
I play on Kmad's Server, and every time i use a map, it lists the coords of x760 z1120, kicks me from the server, doesn't use the map, and there is nothing at those coords. What is happening?

To clarify, the "Mysterious Map" seems to kick anyone who uses it on the server. Doesn't seem to be an issue in single player.

Rollis

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

I'm trying to create a end portal and have created the 12 End portal and the 12 Eye of Enders and layed them out in a 5x5 pattern as described but it doesn't seem to activate any suggestions?

Am i missing something?

Thanks for the help Rollis

Attachments

• portal.gif
    portal.gif
    318.3 KB · Views: 105

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

I'm trying to create a end portal and have created the 12 End portal and the 12 Eye of Enders and layed them out in a 5x5 pattern as described but it doesn't seem to activate any suggestions?

Am i missing something?

It can be a bit finnicky, try and make sure they're all orientated correctly.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Hi

Am i missing something?

Looks like your rear block on the left line and all three on the right line are turned wrong. All the 'pupils' should point in to the center. You can probably stand on top of any one side and still reach the other side to place the block.

Reactions: Zakalwe67

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if we can breed villagers in Regrowth after using the spawn eggs?

I believe you can breed them, i think near the ending for regrowth in theonlybently channel playthrough they were able to breed them normally after using an egg but he was using a later version of the pack so i don't know if its still possible but worth a check.

Kenidy

Jul 29, 2019
Pheonix , can you make terrasteel parts for tinker have something special? Because right now there is no reason to make tinkers tools from terrasteel

Snaitf

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if there's a bug report forum, but umm... My Regrowth is doing some weird stuff.

I'm on a Macbook playing with my mom on her LANned single world.

I have random missing textures. I can't see Vanilla wheat (or Vanilla wooden tools in NEI; These seem to be the only vanilla things affected), or any of the Tinker's books, the Flint Shovel (no other tools, just the Flint Shovel. Yeah, I don't know either.) or ANYTHING in Witchery except placeable objects (i.e. witch's cauldron, altar, etc.). Every time I log in, I see a different thing. One day it's black squares, one day it's random-colored pixelled squares, one day it's what looks like yellow tubes in different patterns. The Witchery stuff has been every time, but I could see wheat and Tinker's just fine the first several times we played. That only happened recently.

And then, every once in awhile, I can't look up crafting recipes in NEI because it'll crash my game. But this doesn't happen EVERY time, like the texture stuff.

I have tried force reloading, I've deleted the Regrowth file and redownloaded it, Mom and I have even upgraded to the new version (~8.2), but it didn't fix it. Could someone tell me if this is a known bug, and how to fix it?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I don't know if there's a bug report forum, but umm... My Regrowth is doing some weird stuff.

I'm on a Macbook playing with my mom on her LANned single world.

I have random missing textures. I can't see Vanilla wheat (or Vanilla wooden tools in NEI; These seem to be the only vanilla things affected), or any of the Tinker's books, the Flint Shovel (no other tools, just the Flint Shovel. Yeah, I don't know either.) or ANYTHING in Witchery except placeable objects (i.e. witch's cauldron, altar, etc.). Every time I log in, I see a different thing. One day it's black squares, one day it's random-colored pixelled squares, one day it's what looks like yellow tubes in different patterns. The Witchery stuff has been every time, but I could see wheat and Tinker's just fine the first several times we played. That only happened recently.

I know that this usually only affects the Dead Wood and Slate, but have you tried turning off Anisotropic Filtering in your Video settings? It also might be helpful if you could put your logfile up on pastebin and link it here (or put it in a spoiler.) That way someone who is familiar with such things can look to see if there are any texture errors showing up perhaps.