[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Flarna

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this was intended, but the chapter 5 quest "Blasting Off Again" has a crafting task of 34 blast furnace bricks rather than a detection task. Meaning you need to craft 34 x 3 or 102 bricks.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this was intended, but the chapter 5 quest "Blasting Off Again" has a crafting task of 34 blast furnace bricks rather than a detection task. Meaning you need to craft 34 x 3 or 102 bricks.
denpending on wether or not you hold shift while crafting the bricks, it detects the final amount correctly or only detects the number of crafts, mostly an error with HQM, but this could indeed be 'fixed' by TPL

DragonZero

Jul 29, 2019
Problem with the quest "Blasting Off Again". Crafting quests count how many times you crafted the item. Since the crafting recipe for blast furnace brick produces 3 items per operation, your only need to craft 12 times to get the 34 blocks you need, leaving the quest unfinished unless you're willing to craft enough to make 2 extra blast furnaces.
2015-08-31_08.03.35.png

Reactions: Pudding01

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Problem with the quest "Blasting Off Again". Crafting quests count how many times you crafted the item. Since the crafting recipe for blast furnace brick produces 3 items per operation, your only need to craft 12 times to get the 34 blocks you need, leaving the quest unfinished unless you're willing to craft enough to make 2 extra blast furnaces.View attachment 22531
see above messages

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
hi, I don't know if someone is interested, but I just created a random world, and this was right in my face, on the spawn chunks.

I know it was a couple good pages ago, but there were people asking if someone had found an obelisk, so I thought I could share.
2015-08-31_15.16.08.png

Reactions: PippinSmith

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
please help, I recreated the world that I just posted, but no trees spawned.
I think someone has mentioned this but I can't really remember when and what was the solution.
2015-08-31_16.02.24.png

Reactions: Pudding01

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know why, but when I make a new world, with the seed, the stuff from thaumcraft isn't there. The world is the same, the terrain is the same.

Yeah same here. Thanks anyways. I gave up trying to get lucky in finding any world gen stuff on this pack. I was going to start anew on that seed if it worked, but it didn't load anything. After an hour flying around There was nothing. Thanks for trying thou:) Happy Gaming.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
You lot might be interested in one of the changes in 0.8.1; Sinister nodes, the Crimson Rites book and the Creative obelisk placer are all craftable, letting you get access to the outer lands much more readily (important since the primordial pearl is a key component of starting Millenaire)

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone solve a mystery for me? I've got a series of small rooms for my mana bean farm, all with no way in except a 1x2 doorway, all protected by paving stones of warding so mobs cant get in or out. The mystery is that I sometimes get slimes spawning in some of the small rooms. Now, I always just figured they were in slime chunks, no big deal. But now with this update, I made the new slime in a bottle from botania which shows where the slime chunks are... and surprise surprise, most of the rooms are not actually in slime chunks - not even a corner. And yet I still get slimes in them. How is this possible?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone solve a mystery for me? I've got a series of small rooms for my mana bean farm, all with no way in except a 1x2 doorway, all protected by paving stones of warding so mobs cant get in or out. The mystery is that I sometimes get slimes spawning in some of the small rooms. Now, I always just figured they were in slime chunks, no big deal. But now with this update, I made the new slime in a bottle from botania which shows where the slime chunks are... and surprise surprise, most of the rooms are not actually in slime chunks - not even a corner. And yet I still get slimes in them. How is this possible?
Check the botania changelogs, I know the Slime in a bottle was a bit broken (though it may have specifically been on servers) and I can't remember whether it had been fixed by the version that made it into 0.8.0 (212?)

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
You lot might be interested in one of the changes in 0.8.1; Sinister nodes, the Crimson Rites book and the Creative obelisk placer are all craftable, letting you get access to the outer lands much more readily (important since the primordial pearl is a key component of starting Millenaire)
oh fuuuuu

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
Check the botania changelogs, I know the Slime in a bottle was a bit broken (though it may have specifically been on servers) and I can't remember whether it had been fixed by the version that made it into 0.8.0 (212?)
ah yes, seem so. should be fixed for .8.1, according to what you've got so far.