[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
i am at that point where i need a witches' coven for witchery quests, so i've been flying around, +/- 1000 in both directions. but no stone circles. nothing on my island and the rest is ocean with pieces of rock every now and then..

any suggestions? is there another way?

can i find other "main islands" like mine..?

thanks
craft diamond dolly and grab some witch spawers (free glowstone and redstone) and my island was also empty (tip botania ring for chordata + mariculture diving gear = superfast underwater travel )

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
craft diamond dolly and grab some witch spawers (free glowstone and redstone) and my island was also empty (tip botania ring for chordata + mariculture diving gear = superfast underwater travel )

That would work if coven witches came out of witch spawners. Which they don't.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
so witches spawn in stone circles but not from spawners in stone circles ... you learn something new everyday :)

It's been stated throughout the thread multiple times that they don't spawn from the stone circles; they can spawn in anywhere that's magical (standing stones or magical-class biomes), albeit rarely.

tatopolos

Jul 29, 2019
just noticed the quest for certus, with 64 blocks of redstone and a bunch of extreme essence.. :O

i crafted one straw golem put it on the redstone and essence patches, 30 min at it was done.. 10.10.10seeds + irrigation so OP.. :)

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
To be fair, at this point point I'd be highly surprised if anyone other than me had read all 551 pages of the thread

While I agree with that, I've seen MakakPL here for awhile, and in that time I'm pretty certain that coven witches have been brought up a few times.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
While I agree with that, I've seen MakakPL here for awhile, and in that time I'm pretty certain that coven witches have been brought up a few times.

A number of comments have been made about coven witches spawning in/around the stone circles, or looking for the stone circles in order to find them. I'll admit I was a little worried when I hadn't seen any, until that first one spawned in my Magical Forest. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen anything indicating whether actual spawners were involved, though.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, just seen the 1st episode of Sjin's Regrowth series. I'm a little concerned there is no mention where folks can get the pack in the description of the video (or credit given)

I must confess I'm guilty of that too.....

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Sometimes the easiest thing to overlook in retrospect is the most obvious

So true. Makes me wonder about the origin of the phrase 'Right under one's nose'. I mean, seriously - if something is 'right under your nose', it's impossible to see. Your nose is in the way!