[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

natelovesyou

Jul 29, 2019
We do have a farmworld that gets reset as needed. We also solved the issue of the Elderich obelisks not spawning so that is fixed. And we have a simple work around for the recipies, just read the sign at spawn. Also we have a teamspeak that many of our players are active on.
Cool! But hold up, what do you mean an issue of the Eldritch Obelisks not spawning? They were supposed to? I've seen SO much of my world, not a single Obelisk in sight... how do I fix this in my world? I'm going to hit a wall in progress with Thaumcraft if I can't get to any Obelisks I feel, I've really wished I had some.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Cool! But hold up, what do you mean an issue of the Eldritch Obelisks not spawning? They were supposed to? I've seen SO much of my world, not a single Obelisk in sight... how do I fix this in my world? I'm going to hit a wall in progress with Thaumcraft if I can't get to any Obelisks I feel, I've really wished I had some.

The issue is that "Cracked sand" is by default not a valid block for the hill dungeons or the obelisk to spawn on. We did a bit of custom code editing (To be honest not "we", but one of our team) that makes it so that they will spawn. So we get a fresh batch of them every time we reset the farm world. Only issue is the need to delete the dimension folder every time or you will spawn into the void.

I've heard that this is not a problem for some on single player.

Come find me on the server, I'll give you one I've claimed.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
The issue is that "Cracked sand" is by default not a valid block for the hill dungeons or the obelisk to spawn on. We did a bit of custom code editing (To be honest not "we", but one of our team) that makes it so that they will spawn. So we get a fresh batch of them every time we reset the farm world. Only issue is the need to delete the dimension folder every time or you will spawn into the void.

I've heard that this is not a problem for some on single player.

Come find me on the server, I'll give you one I've claimed.
one I came across, was running through the cave underneath looking for yellow sand, some of it was claimed by a name I recognised :p

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
While playing on a server, my Minecraft sometimes suddenly closes itself (never had problems with singleplayer).

Since I have absolutely no eye for what crash-reports say, can anyone see the problem with this crash-report and tell me if that's something I can fix? (if not I guess I need to think about stop playing on the server again, since singleplayer doesn't have this problem for me :/ )

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 12.06.15 02:40
Description: Unexpected error

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at com.google.common.collect.HashBiMap$Itr.checkForConcurrentModification(HashBiMap.java:339)
at com.google.common.collect.HashBiMap$Itr.hasNext(HashBiMap.java:345)
at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager.func_148605_d(SoundManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundHandler.func_73660_a(SourceFile:179)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:2001)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
While playing on a server, my Minecraft sometimes suddenly closes itself (never had problems with singleplayer).

Since I have absolutely no eye for what crash-reports say, can anyone see the problem with this crash-report and tell me if that's something I can fix? (if not I guess I need to think about stop playing on the server again, since singleplayer doesn't have this problem for me :/ )

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 12.06.15 02:40
Description: Unexpected error

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at com.google.common.collect.HashBiMap$Itr.checkForConcurrentModification(HashBiMap.java:339)
at com.google.common.collect.HashBiMap$Itr.hasNext(HashBiMap.java:345)
at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager.func_148605_d(SoundManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundHandler.func_73660_a(SourceFile:179)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:2001)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Best bet is to ask one of the staff for the crash report and/or console log for the time frame when you are crashed out.

DeathSabre

Jul 29, 2019
I've gotten Certus Seeds. And i've worked out how to make Certus Quarts and a charger.
My problem is: how do i get power to the Charger without the resonance chamber (which i can't even find in NEI)
I've tried Quartz pipes from BC and the Universal Cables from Mekanism nether will connect.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I've gotten Certus Seeds. And i've worked out how to make Certus Quarts and a charger.
My problem is: how do i get power to the Charger without the resonance chamber (which i can't even find in NEI)
I've tried Quartz pipes from BC and the Universal Cables from Mekanism nether will connect.
Use a crank