[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

jepstein30

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't been able to play this pack in awhile.. it just jams up when I try to launch the world.

This is an excerpt from the log. It seems like it having problems placing entities/mobs? It basically loops through this over and over each time starting with a failure to place an arrow entity at a different location.

[00:34:47] [Server thread/WARN]: Wrong location! EntityItem['item.item.arrow'/4838, l='Attempt 1', x=63.88, y=69.13, z=-83.12] (at 3, -6 instead of 2, -2)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: java.lang.Exception: Stack trace

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Thread.java:1329)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76612_a(Chunk.java:781)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:470)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:265)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:78)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Is there any way to clear all entities/mobs from outside of the game? Or what happened exactly?

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
I wanna say that the quests having to do with magic open up with a certain Arcanist rep. And it's not 14.
I don't really like that the only quest i have that gives me Arcanist Rep requires me to have Thaumium to mine ores and yet the Thaumcraft section isn't open.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really like that the only quest i have that gives me Arcanist Rep requires me to have Thaumium to mine ores and yet the Thaumcraft section isn't open.

As it's been said again and again, RTFM. That's not the only quest by a mile. Furthermore, the mining LEVEL is Thaumium. There can be other picks at that level. So, in conclusion, RTFM, there's usually more than one single way to do things, RTFM, and RTFM. Oh, and actually read the thread when you ask for information; someone already told you what chapters give Arcanist rep, but you apparently didn't read that post.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't been able to play this pack in awhile.. it just jams up when I try to launch the world.

This is an excerpt from the log. It seems like it having problems placing entities/mobs? It basically loops through this over and over each time starting with a failure to place an arrow entity at a different location.

[00:34:47] [Server thread/WARN]: Wrong location! EntityItem['item.item.arrow'/4838, l='Attempt 1', x=63.88, y=69.13, z=-83.12] (at 3, -6 instead of 2, -2)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: java.lang.Exception: Stack trace

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Thread.java:1329)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76612_a(Chunk.java:781)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:470)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:265)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:78)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)

[00:34:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Is there any way to clear all entities/mobs from outside of the game? Or what happened exactly?
MCedit is your friend here

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
There's more than one pickaxe that can mine Thaumium-level ores. You should have well over 14 Arcanist Rep by the time you complete chapter 1 and a bit of Botania.

jepstein30

Jul 29, 2019
MCedit is your friend here

Figured that was my only option.. haven't ever used it and don't exactly know how it works (especially for modded worlds) but will back it up and poke around.

Real issue is why this happened in the first place and how I avoid it. I can't imagine I have that many arrows in the world, seems a little unusual especially given I use the Crystal Bow from Botania. Does that cause issues?

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
There's more than one pickaxe that can mine Thaumium-level ores. You should have well over 14 Arcanist Rep by the time you complete chapter 1 and a bit of Botania.

Great so my quest book is broken. I just added up what i should have for Acanist and chapter one alone it should be 25.

This is just peachy :(

gattsuru

May 25, 2013
In addition to reputation, the Thaumcraft pages are also dependent on having held a crafted Air Shard and smelted Gold Ingot in your hands or inventory in order to unlock the Thaumometer quest.

If you're really stuck, you can set the quest book by enabling cheats :
* clear your inventory of /everything/ and go into lan mode with cheats on.
* Type "/hqm edit", without quotes, into chat. This will drop a "Quest Book - OP Edition" into your inventory.
* Right-click the book, and go to the Reputation page. There will be a new button at the bottom labeled "reset", hold shift and control to make it clickable. This will clear /all/ quest status, though not lives lost or reputation.
* You can then click through the chapters, completing each quest by shift-clicking it, and going in to receive the rewards.
* This will also let you see the status of locked quests, and what's required to open them. If you still can't do the Thaumcraft stuff, check the page to see what it's asking for by holding down the U key when mousing over a quest.

When done, void the OP questbooks and you can get back to matters.

This will probably end up giving you /too much/ reputation for what you've achieved, but that's just an atheistic thing.

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking through the older posts in this thread, and I see I'm not the only one who had a lot of difficulty obtaining a Witchery creeper heart. I have played with Witchery in two other modpacks, and never had this much terrible getting a creeper heart (so please do't tell me it's a "rare drop"--it's rare, but not so rare that it should take 1 and 1/2 arthanas to get). And having to race enderminies to get in the deathblow did not help. :mad:

Reactions: darkklown53

Vitachan

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking through the older posts in this thread, and I see I'm not the only one who had a lot of difficulty obtaining a Witchery creeper heart. I have played with Witchery in two other modpacks, and never had this much terrible getting a creeper heart (so please do't tell me it's a "rare drop"--it's rare, but not so rare that it should take 1 and 1/2 arthanas to get). And having to race enderminies to get in the deathblow did not help. :mad:

Not sure if you have creeper seeds yet, but I think there's a creeper essence recipe for it... or I'm thinking a different modpack XD

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you have creeper seeds yet, but I think there's a creeper essence recipe for it... or I'm thinking a different modpack XD
there is a creeper heart essence recipe, but you need a creeper heart to get the seeds, I would say your best bet is using the quest reward from the treefyd seed quest as a kick-start

Vitachan

Jul 29, 2019
there is a creeper heart essence recipe, but you need a creeper heart to get the seeds, I would say your best bet is using the quest reward from the treefyd seed quest as a kick-start

Oh yea... forgot about that. Been a while since I made my creeper seeds XD Nevermind what I said then lol