[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

A2000

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry 458 pages is too much, and this probably was asked and answered already but, I have a problem. Each time I launch this pack the Windows take a size that it wants and not the size I have specified on my settings.

Is there a way to fix this so the game launches with a window on the dimensions specified on the Launcher settings?

Thanks a lot.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
So, I've gotten to the point in Thaumcraft where I have everything I can researched. My problem now is taint. Specifically, Vitium.

The only way that we have been able to get around this is to put a node near a crucible, and then continually overfill it with items from a Botania crate so that it continuously creates flux. The flux, we hope, will convert the node into a tainted node.

Is this the intended way to continue along Thaumcraft, or are we missing something?

And yes, I've searched this thread, and while there are suggestions here on how to get tainted items, they all require Vitium, which is made from, you guessed it, tainted items.
Bewitching cloth has 1 vitium on it. That's probibly a much less dangerous way to get the aspect.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry 458 pages is too much, and this probably was asked and answered already but, I have a problem. Each time I launch this pack the Windows take a size that it wants and not the size I have specified on my settings.
Is there a way to fix this so the game launches with a window on the dimensions specified on the Launcher settings?
Thanks a lot.
Is it only Regrowth this happens for? Probably better to ask in a Launcher support forum, but show us your FTB advanced settings screen with the settings.

can you say how to off tools xp in tinkers constract? (sorry for my bad english)
Not entirely sure what you are asking, Tool XP is off by default. The configuration line is in config/IguanaTInkerTweaks/main.cfg, B:toolLeveling=false

Clicking some recipes on NEI Crashes the pack. Anyone else having this problem?
Yes, see the FAQ; 2nd post of the thread.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've gotten to the point in Thaumcraft where I have everything I can researched. My problem now is taint. Specifically, Vitium.

The only way that we have been able to get around this is to put a node near a crucible, and then continually overfill it with items from a Botania crate so that it continuously creates flux. The flux, we hope, will convert the node into a tainted node.

Is this the intended way to continue along Thaumcraft, or are we missing something?

And yes, I've searched this thread, and while there are suggestions here on how to get tainted items, they all require Vitium, which is made from, you guessed it, tainted items.
That's the way I made my own little tainted biome. Once you have tainted a node the biome will spread quite quickly.

BanzaiRunner

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone with Witchery knowledge please tell me why the rite of summoning is coming up with unknown for me?

http://i.imgur.com/TlffZML.png

The altar has 7000+ power

NB: I couldn't for some reason brew the drop of luck either, so I had to cheat a few bottle in

Thanks,

Cpt0bv10us

Jul 29, 2019
New to the forums so I'm not sure if this is in the right area or not. I'm trying to join a friends server and it starts to launch but as soon as it starts to load the world the client crashes to desktop.

Attachments

• crash-2015-04-26_11.31.34-client.txt
    28.8 KB · Views: 63

Ikbenbeter

Jul 29, 2019
Would you consider adding decocraft? It's a purely cosmetic mod (so no screwing up balance) and there's some great items in there. Combined with Chisel 2 & Carpenters Blocks you can get really creative.

CakeInABarrel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I came to say that I encountered some crashes:

1. Hitting blocks that can be chisel with the chisel tool too much crash your game and whenever you load it crashes
2. Putting fluid transport pipe connect with the smelter and a fluid tank crash the game and crash on loading the world also

Both of these problems I managed to fix and quickly break the blocks that causes the crash by going to option on main menu and turning off all smooth lighting options giving me just enough time to break them.

Also breaking trees (especially the gigantic fir trees >_ <) is a big hassle and time consuming, but what isn't heh. Can you put that mod that break the whole tree with one hit. Thanks. Bye.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone with Witchery knowledge please tell me why the rite of summoning is coming up with unknown for me?

http://i.imgur.com/TlffZML.png

The altar has 7000+ power

NB: I couldn't for some reason brew the drop of luck either, so I had to cheat a few bottle in

Thanks,

Is the inside 7x7x4 area clear (except the grasspers, of course)? I had some vines and leaves hanging just inside the 4-block height.

Gammasix

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I came to say that I encountered some crashes:

1. Hitting blocks that can be chisel with the chisel tool too much crash your game and whenever you load it crashes
2. Putting fluid transport pipe connect with the smelter and a fluid tank crash the game and crash on loading the world also

Both of these problems I managed to fix and quickly break the blocks that causes the crash by going to option on main menu and turning off all smooth lighting options giving me just enough time to break them.

Also breaking trees (especially the gigantic fir trees >_ <) is a big hassle and time consuming, but what isn't heh. Can you put that mod that break the whole tree with one hit. Thanks. Bye.

Can't help with the first 2 line, but you could build a Lumber axe from TiC to do the same thing as a Timber mod. If it detect leaves in a 30 block height range that is attached to the tree, it chops the whole trunk. Just a thing though, since fyr tree aren't vanilla, it will chop 1 part of the trunk 2x2, so just repeat 4 time to get rid of the tree.

Reactions: fimbrethil

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

Tinker's Construct lumber axe, for the win. I made a bronze one and slapped a Moss Ball on it (my favorite upgrade), and it's great. You still have to wait for leaf-decay, but I'm thinking a couple of Hobgoblins might make that less of a pain.

CakeInABarrel

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the info guys, it's really helpful to not waste so much time for big constructions by just collecting wood itself. :)

And I just remember another common crash I'm having is pressing R to see recipes sometimes crash, just a minor thing I wanted to point out.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
A highly speculative and dangerous way to deliberately create taint is the wand focus primal.
One of its possible effects is creating taint.~
Just not in the quantity that we are looking for. But Thank you.

There was a mention of forestry crates that supposedly can move nodes and reroll the node itself. Maybe you can get a tainted node with it.
I thought that was the cardboard box from Mek? But that is a bit cheaty and did not want to do it that way. Also, did you know they can roll into a hungry node?

Bewitching cloth has 1 vitium on it. That's probably a much less dangerous way to get the aspect.
Thank you! That is what I needed to know! :) Now I can get started with turning the world into a taint biome! muahahaha

That's the way I made my own little tainted biome. Once you have tainted a node the biome will spread quite quickly.
Or... 25 tainted nodes?

I usually surround my base with tainted biomes while keeping my actual base a magical forest. This discourages the other players on the server from "Visiting" me. I prefer to have about a 3x3 chunk of magical forest, and about 5 chunk buffer of Tainted lands. Especially if you fill the lands with sheep, they become tainted versions of themselves. Along with a few sinister nodes. Or... Dare I say it... Tainted sinister nodes? is that a thing? I need that to be a thing.

Reactions: Trisscar