[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Banedon

Jul 29, 2019
I understand why you wouldn't want Extra Utilities in this pack, but golly gee it'd be nice to have Filing Cabinets for seed storage.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Haven't had a problem with storing seeds yet - mostly they've been going to composting, and the resulting produce goes into a set of 6 compartments, but once I've got my 10/10/10's, I don't know that there will ever be a need to break something on a crop again. Just run through and right-click all the things.

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
I have a concern, since I started into thaumcraft, I keep hearing a "Zap" sound, like the one wisp makes, but I don't see any of them, and I keep hearing it even on Peaceful.

Is that a warp thing or what? I only researched "Research Mastery" and got that palpitant sound with sighly screen blur once.
The only explanation could be the 2 nodes interacting or something

Also, I have been hearing random explosion sounds, even without any sight of creepers, but I think that might be the unateded redstone engines...

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I have a concern, since I started into thaumcraft, I keep hearing a "Zap" sound, like the one wisp makes, but I don't see any of them, and I keep hearing it even on Peaceful.

Is that a warp thing or what? I only researched "Research Mastery" and got that palpitant sound with sighly screen blur once.

Also, I have been hearing random explosion sounds, even without any sight of creepers, but I think that might be the unateded redstone engines...
Enderminies attack creepers which cause them to explode so that's probably the cause of the explosions :)

Banedon

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't had a problem with storing seeds yet - mostly they've been going to composting, and the resulting produce goes into a set of 6 compartments, but once I've got my 10/10/10's, I don't know that there will ever be a need to break something on a crop again. Just run through and right-click all the things.

Yeah, it's mostly problematic early, I admit...when you're breeding plants. Later on, it definitely resolves itself.

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019

This. If they are within 5 block distance of each other and neither is stabilized, one will eat the other.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's mostly problematic early, I admit...when you're breeding plants. Later on, it definitely resolves itself.
It's not even that big of a problem early. All you need to do is make a compost bin which is ridiculously cheap and then chuck all unwanted seeds in there. All done.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019

Do you have two nodes close together? The zap could be what is called node bulling, one node will eventually drain the other

SuperKid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i have a question and an issue.

The issue i got is that i am not able to make the experience seeds, i put all the stuff needed in the altar but it doesnt let me right click it with the wand.

the question is i am a little stuck at the nether mining thing, it says i need something better then thaumium, i am going storywise from the book so i didnt start thaumcraft or anything. what material should i make the pick as alumite isnt enought.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019

The issue i got is that i am not able to make the experience seeds, i put all the stuff needed in the altar but it doesnt let me right click it with the wand.

the question is i am a little stuck at the nether mining thing, it says i need something better then thaumium, i am going storywise from the book so i didnt start thaumcraft or anything. what material should i make the pick as alumite isnt enought.
Issue: Are you not able to right click or does the right click do nothing? These are two completely separate things that will help us with your issue.
Question: You can make a pig iron pickaxe head which requires iron, blood, and emerald. The blood can be obtained by putting rotten flesh into the smeltery.

SuperKid

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i put the 4 essense things, the essense seed, 2 experience bottles and 2 mana runes, i right click but it doesnt start. i have lots of mana.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Made a Traveller's belt earlier and whenever I try to use it my client crashes. First it was sharing a hotkey but have tried moving it to a different spare key twice but it still crashes the client completely. Is this an issue with the pack or just me? It work for everyone else? Here is the crash log :
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 4/8/15 1:42 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
at tconstruct.armor.PlayerAbilityHelper.swapBelt(PlayerAbilityHelper.java:49)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.keyPressed(ArmorControls.java:172)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.checkKeys(ArmorControls.java:108)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.keyEvent(ArmorControls.java:96)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_300_ArmorControls_keyEvent_KeyInputEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.fireKeyInput(FMLCommonHandler.java:540)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1861)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at tconstruct.armor.PlayerAbilityHelper.swapBelt(PlayerAbilityHelper.java:49)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.keyPressed(ArmorControls.java:172)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.checkKeys(ArmorControls.java:108)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.keyEvent(ArmorControls.java:96)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_300_ArmorControls_keyEvent_KeyInputEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.fireKeyInput(FMLCommonHandler.java:540)

Interesting, it looks to be mostly the fault of TConstruct, though the log has gotten confused before. I'd say backup saves and redownload, and if it's still there bring it to the TCon forums and see if others are having similar issues.

This. If they are within 5 block distance of each other and neither is stabilized, one will eat the other.

This brings up something actually. I mentioned a little while ago that a silverwood tree I planted grew with two pure nodes instead of one in it's trunk. They aren't interacting even with only two blocks of space or so between them, no node bullying going on there. It's weird enough to make me wonder if pure nodes or nodes still inside logs are immune to that sort of thing.

Pictures of your current runic altar setup plox?

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
This brings up something actually. I mentioned a little while ago that a silverwood tree I planted grew with two pure nodes instead of one in it's trunk. They aren't interacting even with only two blocks of space or so between them, no node bullying going on there. It's weird enough to make me wonder if pure nodes or nodes still inside logs are immune to that sort of thing.

I know pure nodes will bully other nodes. I have a pure node as my main working node in my lab. It ate a dozen others before it got energized.

But I haven't even tried to feed a pure another pure... opportunity for science!

Also, it's possible the silverwood blocks stop the process. I have seen two nodes in a single tree in the wild also, though not in Regrowth of course. None in the wild...

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I understand why you wouldn't want Extra Utilities in this pack, but golly gee it'd be nice to have Filing Cabinets for seed storage.

You could run seeds through a JABBA barrel with a hopper upgrade, that combines the seeds into one stack. Then one chest is enough to store them.

kanix

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting, it looks to be mostly the fault of TConstruct, though the log has gotten confused before. I'd say backup saves and redownload, and if it's still there bring it to the TCon forums and see if others are having similar issues.
This was earlier today at work so when I got home I tried it on my home pc and same issue. Strange thing is other players on my server can use the belt fine and it works fine for me in single player. Guess i'll take it to the TCon forums, thanks.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
question
to get to the end i need to make the portal stuff from ender pearls right?

I know this may not be the answer you were looking for, but I randomly found the End portal underwater while exploring for TC nodes, a few hundred blocks away from my base, in the ocean. Haven't tried creating pieces of the End portal.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I know this may not be the answer you were looking for, but I randomly found the End portal underwater while exploring for TC nodes, a few hundred blocks away from my base, in the ocean. Haven't tried creating pieces of the End portal.

Yeah Strongholds spawn. I found one, but haven't activated yet, because I'm not ready to fight the dragon yet.