[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I think a mana crop would be a good idea You could get it as a regular essence. You could make 32 living rock by a t pattern, and livingwood with x pattern. Also, you could make recipes that 8 mana essence surrounding 1 iron essence could make 1 manasteel, have ender essence in the middle for a mana pearl, and have 1 diamond essence for a mana diamond.

Edit: spelling

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
I think a mana crop would be a good idea You could get it as a regular essence. You could make 32 living rock by a t pattern, and livingwood with x pattern. Also, you could make recipes that 8 mana essence surrounding 1 iron essence could make 1 manasteel, have ender essence in the middle for a mana pearl, and have 1 diamond essence for a mana diamond.

Edit: spelling
I dont think its a good idea to replace mana flowers with mana essence crops. Kinda defeats the use of the mana generation from Botania

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think its a good idea to replace mana flowers with mana essence crops. Kinda defeats the use of the mana generation from Botania
It doesn't produce mana, you cant just toss it in a mana pool and make more mana, it just acts like something that can do a part of what real mana can do.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
So you dont use the regeneration droplet from mariculture to get your life essence
Surprisingly few people actually go into Mariculture, no idea why it's like that. I personally love the mod and all the fisk, but none of my friends/people on my server seem to a) Have any interest towards it and b) Have any idea how to Mariculture

Reactions: fimbrethil

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Surprisingly few people actually go into Mariculture, no idea why it's like that. I personally love the mod and all the fisk, but none of my friends/people on my server seem to a) Have any interest towards it and b) Have any idea how to Mariculture
its fish not fisk

RPTBuddy

Jul 29, 2019
If I could get my fish feeders to work properly I probably would, but I haven't tried it recently so maybe the recent patch fixed it.
That's my only issue with mariculture, its a little wonky...I don't have to keep taking out and putting my bees back in for them to work

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
Mariculture has 2 problems, 1 its breeding (bees, trees, fishing) not everyone has time to breed them up(ie cant be bothered I want to use it now crowd). and 2)its fishing, some people find it relaxing others find it boring

Reactions: Draconicrose

JohnX18x

Jul 29, 2019
Can you add baby animals mod to the mod pack and optifine? Those two mods are the only mods i tested that doesn't affect anything but change the appearance of friendly mob's models. Also optifine cause I have some lag issue and I fixed it. Also is Palm's Harvest craft going to be added for more cross breeding and stuff?