[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. I am not really having trouble with building on/under the water, but having a builders block so to speak. I have viewed hundrends of pictures on the web that are really good, but nothing farm/water surface related. There really isn't anything farm like for that mater except how to automate vanilla farms, etc. Was just try to get some inspiration.

I am by no means an artistic builder; I just want it to work and multi-level rectangles are doing an awesome job. However, how about drawing a flower-like structure when viewed from above? With the stems being access paths (out of the material of your choice) and every flower being arranged from plantable dirt with different colored plants to build interesting patterns when viewed from a distance with an outer contour made from the same material as your access path?

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
How to plant kelp seeds?
How to create blue coral and coral block? there's only kelp in ocean...
Mariculture don't have a wiki, the books dont explain all, i don't now all what Regrowth pack change in the world...
Yesterday, I decided to explore my ocean. Turns out it wasn't really a proper ocean. It didn't have the coral reefs. Maybe your place is similar? You need to find a spot in the ocean where you see bright colorful underwater coral reefs everywhere. That's where its at. If you don't have that ocean buome in your ocean, you'll have to find another ocean. Also, while wearing diving suit and ring of chordata, might want to not wear flippers. Those things are crazy.

Reactions: Saberwulfy

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday, I decided to explore my ocean. Turns out it wasn't really a proper ocean. It didn't have the coral reefs. Maybe your place is similar? You need to find a spot in the ocean where you see bright colorful underwater coral reefs everywhere. That's where its at. If you don't have that ocean buome in your ocean, you'll have to find another ocean. Also, while wearing diving suit and ring of chordata, might want to not wear flippers. Those things are crazy.
i believe it is it's own biome so they can spawn around ocean biomes, not special oceans

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Correct it's an ocean biome in the ocean. But if the ocean biome is actually a large lake, rare but possible, might have to find another ocean biome.

NicoHana

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, how big can nodes get in this back, and what is the max ratio of primal aspects one can hold before it stops getting any bigger?

And wow, if you have mana to spare and need to collect ethereal essence, the Euclidaisy is a really good investment, got around 100 pieces and there was still a little mana in the mana pool (from it being completely full). Would honestly recommend it over setting up a Wisp Wrath Cage, not that I regret making mine.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
How to plant kelp seeds?
How to create blue coral and coral block? there's only kelp in ocean...
Mariculture don't have a wiki, the books dont explain all, i don't now all what Regrowth pack change in the world...
The blue coral and coral blocks are found in the oceans. You probably need to look around a bit more to find it. Have you made the diving suit yet because this allows the ocean to become much much clearer. If not just keep working through other quests until it appears. then go out looking for the coral. Btw the quest doesnt specifically need blue coral.

The diving suit didn't help me see better underwater. I recommend making a ring of chordata instead. As a side benefit, you won't have to worry about trying to get an engine to give power to the air pump (I was unable to).

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
The diving suit didn't help me see better underwater. I recommend making a ring of chordata instead. As a side benefit, you won't have to worry about trying to get an engine to give power to the air pump (I was unable to).
Diving Helm gives Unlimited vision underwater. With the ring of Chordata, you move faster and see everything (except bubbles unless you are close)

Susjin

Jul 29, 2019
i make an mob trap like this and it is not spawning mobs, what i did wrong?

ltquQPk.png

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I believe its the diving helmet that will help with underwater sight and not the suit, but the ring of chordata is definitely a good thing to have no matter what!

TheGoldCrayon

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug, not sure if part of the pack or from Natura, but you can grow a Hopseed tree from one piece of dirt and one sapling, and when it grows it's a 2x2 trunk, and it turns the other three blocks below it into dirt, allowing for potentially unlimited dirt early game.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
like FAR, but not too much because it will not load(cause of my vision)
You want to be around 20 to 24 blocks from the spawning platforms in order to still get spawns and allow them to walk around so they can fall down as necessary. Anything more than that and they may spawn but won't move around and depending on how far, may not even spawn.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug, not sure if part of the pack or from Natura, but you can grow a Hopseed tree from one piece of dirt and one sapling, and when it grows it's a 2x2 trunk, and it turns the other three blocks below it into dirt, allowing for potentially unlimited dirt early game.
That's an interesting mechanic, but I'm not sure how much of an issue it is since there is a ton of easy to get dirt underground :)

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Dirt is not a scarce resource in this game. It is everywhere underground and there are several easy ways to get infinite dirt.

the easiest (other than spending a few minutes underground to dig up a couple stacks) is once you get the ability to make a rune of earth is to make the rod that creates dirt.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Dirt is not a scarce resource in this game. It is everywhere underground and there are several easy ways to get infinite dirt.

the easiest (other than spending a few minutes underground to dig up a couple stacks) is once you get the ability to make a rune of earth is to make the rod that creates dirt.
or once you get earth essence seeds, you can "grow" as much as you want LOL :)

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge i was thinking of a new generated structure in the nether, the Hellhound House. its a little house with a hellhound in it and always spawns with a random regular ore under it.
2015-03-31_17.16.38.png2015-03-31_17.18.26.png 2015-03-31_17.18.30.png 2015-03-31_17.18.48.png