[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
sure is purdy down there but all Im finding is water hives lmao
Edit: Note to self (and possibly others) Dont go swiming underwater and then realize you have no clue where your base it when you resurface.

The chests are usually found around Kelp Forests.

shortybsd

Jul 29, 2019
or you could ask, and find out if you open up a standard one first usually fixes the problem and it has nothing to do with enchiridion its enchridion2 error
Regular one works fine, re-read my post for the specific one mentioned "Elven Knowledge version of the Lexica book". Convert your normal one into that one , open and you'll crash. I just checked on 3 other client machines.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Regular one works fine, re-read my post for the specific one mentioned "Elven Knowledge version of the Lexica book". Convert your normal one into that one , open and you'll crash. I just checked on 3 other client machines.
The reason for the response you got is that this has been reported before. Also, what version of Regrowth are you on?

shortybsd

Jul 29, 2019
The reason for the response you got is that this has been reported before. Also, what version of Regrowth are you on?
I skimmed through and didn't any recent posts with this error so I made one reporting it. I am running version 0.7.2. Also reported the light levels for nether warts are still limited with low light and provided an example. I didn't see any replies to that either. It would be easier to manage questions/bugs and answers if he were to use github for bug reporting. Makes things a lot easier rather than going through 300+ pages in a thread.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
I skimmed through and didn't any recent posts with this error so I made one reporting it. I am running version 0.7.2. Also reported the light levels for nether warts are still limited with low light and provided an example. I didn't see any replies to that either.
Again, the nether wart one has been answered for why, but no fix as of yet. It's apparently checking the sl, or sunlight, instead of bl, or blocklight. Basically, put a solid block over it for now. Also, thanks for reading through some recent posts, but we do still have a search thread function. :)

Reactions: shortybsd

Darkseed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a way to generate liquid xp without xp drops or essence berry bushes anyone know if its possible?

shortybsd

Jul 29, 2019
Again, the nether wart one has been answered for why, but no fix as of yet. It's apparently checking the sl, or sunlight, instead of bl, or blocklight. Basically, put a solid block over it for now. Also, thanks for reading through some recent posts, but we do still have a search thread function. :)
Far as a block over it, it requires one to the side as well if on the edge of a farm. Here is the example
Before - http://i.imgur.com/KRl3hGo.png
After - http://i.imgur.com/72TX6zE.png

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
I skimmed through and didn't any recent posts with this error so I made one reporting it. I am running version 0.7.2. Also reported the light levels for nether warts are still limited with low light and provided an example. I didn't see any replies to that either. It would be easier to manage questions/bugs and answers if he were to use github for bug reporting. Makes things a lot easier rather than going through 300+ pages in a thread.
first page, theres a faq probably should read it

shortybsd

Jul 29, 2019
first page, theres a faq probably should read it
In regards to "
[2.2] Crash when opening the Lexica Botania (Alfheim Edition)
This is because Enchiridion 2 expects the original Lexica Botania to be opened prior to the Alfheim Edition. Craft a plain Lexica Botania first and open it prior to using your Alfheim Edition." ? Already done still crashing lol.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
In regards to "
[2.2] Crash when opening the Lexica Botania (Alfheim Edition)
This is because Enchiridion 2 expects the original Lexica Botania to be opened prior to the Alfheim Edition. Craft a plain Lexica Botania first and open it prior to using your Alfheim Edition." ? Already done still crashing lol.
then try del enchridion 2 or set autodiscovery to false in the cfg

Reactions: shortybsd

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i cant seem to craft the Balanced Shards! I have all 5 primal aspects in the crucible then throw in a random shard but it isn't working. Any know what i am doing wrong?

Soltys

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. In some previous versions of thaumcraft you had some thingies you attached to your crucible and you sort of sucked out all the unnecesseary aspects after you made an item. Is here anything like this here? Some advanced way of creating things?