[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Heya guys, I'm stuck at The Way the World Feels (Thaumcraft) at 23%, first 3 starting quests and at The Way the World Works (Botania) at 43% with all of the rune crafting complete. Any hints?
Just a hint? hmmm....Have you held certain items? I know some of the thaumcraft ones require a detection first.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Wow! Does the natural gas chambers underground ever run out? I have filled 17 tank so far with out moving the pump.lol

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still early in the pack, but I'm fairly sure that grass won't spread to cracked sand. You need to do one or more layers of dirt to get them grassy.
You have to spread the dirt yourself. Witchery has a potion that helps, Thaumcraft has the equal trade focus, and you can do it by hand to. =)

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
In the beginning it has to be done manually. Later, there's an item in Botania that covers everything with dirt.
Oh yeah. Botania has a dirt making rod that makes it easy to place dirt blocks. And then the rod of terra firma lets you places TONS of dirt very, very fast.

rxiv

Jul 29, 2019
Cuz if it did not work I would have been killed by direwolfs already a few times

The EnderZoo code for the direwolf light level spawn control according to crazypant's github is :

Code:
@Override
protected boolean isValidLightLevel() {
return true;
}

Whereas the endermini's is:

Code:
@Override
protected boolean isValidLightLevel() {
return Config.enderminySpawnInLitAreas ? true : super.isValidLightLevel();
}

Which is really all moot since there is no config code to pull in a direWolfSpawnInLitAreas config option.

So while it might seem to have worked, there is no code basis for it to have worked, but you did inspire me to pull down the code and make the change on my local copy so I don't have to worry about those direwolves.

Reactions: EchoingZen

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is where i put this but; I haven't been able to open regrowth for a while now I try to open it but just crashes. help?
Aside from the crash log which was already mentioned, some more information about when it crashes would be helpful. Does it crash when you try to load your world or at what point? The more details and information you can provide the better we can help you.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I know Firestone ore (Railcraft) is rare, but with all the Tainted soil (Natura) it makes it even harder.
Firestone spawns in tainted soil so it doesn't affect the rarity of firestone at all. If you can figure out a way to see under lava it actually makes it much easier to find.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Aside from the crash log which was already mentioned, some more information about when it crashes would be helpful. Does it crash when you try to load your world or at what point? The more details and information you can provide the better we can help you.

The version you are trying to play would also be helpful; especially if you've upgraded recently, since loading older worlds on 0.7.x takes quite a while.

Garfieldcfc

Jul 29, 2019
I've been seeming to get growths that aren't possible from AgriCraft seeds. Are they supposed to be able to go from 5/5/5 to 6/6/7 in one growth?

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
I have to do it now and again just because it's purdy down there! :)
sure is purdy down there but all Im finding is water hives lmao
Edit: Note to self (and possibly others) Dont go swiming underwater and then realize you have no clue where your base it when you resurface.

Last edited:

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
I've been seeming to get growths that aren't possible from AgriCraft seeds. Are they supposed to be able to go from 5/5/5 to 6/6/7 in one growth?
It is possible if it is crossed with a higher growth. Maybe something next to it is making it higher

Garfieldcfc

Jul 29, 2019
It is possible if it is crossed with a higher growth. Maybe something next to it is making it higher
They are in lines, like this:
mnbZAZW
(Normally there are crops growing along those 2 middle lines, but I just harvested. Also, the soils are alternating so that the plants can't grow into each others paths.