[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Bihlbo

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for helping it worked!
I love Iguana Tweaks and the leveling of tools, but so far I haven't seen much of a need for it other than efficiency. Does there come a point when you'd begin to mine for ores and such? I don't see a point in messing with it just to get stone and cracked sand out of my way.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Going to play a new game tonight, Battling Aura Nodes, Going to collect 27 nodes in cardboard boxes, Stack them up like a Rubic cube and unbox them all at once (or as close as possible) and watch the light show.
iexcfsS.png
UK2o2QJ.png

Now, I have to be the first (that I have seen in the thread) to say Cardboard boxes moving aura nodes MIGHT be OP. After all, it took me about 17 minutes to collect these 27 nodes...

EcosVeros

Jul 29, 2019
I love Iguana Tweaks and the leveling of tools, but so far I haven't seen much of a need for it other than efficiency. Does there come a point when you'd begin to mine for ores and such? I don't see a point in messing with it just to get stone and cracked sand out of my way.
Actually, yes. There are ores still in the nether. And assuming you know how to make a crude nether portal by using buckets or clay buckets, you could be in the nether at the very early stages of the game.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
iexcfsS.png
UK2o2QJ.png

Now, I have to be the first (that I have seen in the thread) to say Cardboard boxes moving aura nodes MIGHT be OP. After all, it took me about 17 minutes to collect these 27 nodes...

One thing to note is that the nodes re-roll to different nodes each time you do this, and you run the risk of getting hungry nodes as a byproduct, so be very wary of doing this.

Reactions: JustHeyo

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
One thing to note is that the nodes re-roll to different nodes each time you do this, and you run the risk of getting hungry nodes as a byproduct, so be very wary of doing this.
I had not noticed that.. However it is still useful as an exploit as you can keep re-rolling the nodes infinitely over a teleposer and then keep the ones you want...

TRLinerunner

Jul 29, 2019
Crash crash crash... *every* time I try to look anything up in my Lexica Botania I crash.

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-24_20.22.33-client.txt
    30.5 KB · Views: 75

TRLinerunner

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried... the FAQ? (link in signature)
Well that's ridiculous... I had used it countless times before tossing it in to be upgraded. Does it literally mean open it *immediately* before tossing it in? Like there's a timer involved? "Hurry.. do it... do it..."

NOPE. Just went back in. Started with the basic Lexica. Opened it, Went to a bunch of entries, pages including the entire Alfheim chapter. Then tossed it in. Read the note and BOOM. Crash.

Last edited:

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's ridiculous... I had used it countless times before tossing it in to be upgraded. Does it literally mean open it *immediately* before tossing it in? Like there's a timer involved? "Hurry.. do it... do it..."
Nope, just a bug in the Enchiridion 2 mod.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019

NOPE. Just went back in. Started with the basic Lexica. Opened it, Went to a bunch of entries, pages including the entire Alfheim chapter. Then tossed it in. Read the note and BOOM. Crash.
It's a problem with enchiridion 2, which you could always update manually.