[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
i have a game breaking bug... my nether furnace turns to a regular one when i give it a exoflame and use the nether furnace.

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
The Witchery quest that uses the Sleeping potion, it requires a cookie, which requires one cocoa bean.

I'm wondering if I just plant some Jungle trees, will the cocoa spawn on them? I don't think it will but I'm running out of ideas. We can make anything with magical seeds, but not cocoa beans? It's a dye, but the dye essence won't make it. I'm stumped.

Did spawn on jungle tree for me in 0.65

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
i have a game breaking bug... my nether furnace turns to a regular one when i give it a exoflame and use the nether furnace.
This is already on the Botania github and Vazkii closed it. Apparently, its on Natura's side. Don't think they're gonna change it as it's been like this since 1.7 release.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
The Witchery quest that uses the Sleeping potion, it requires a cookie, which requires one cocoa bean.

I'm wondering if I just plant some Jungle trees, will the cocoa spawn on them? I don't think it will but I'm running out of ideas. We can make anything with magical seeds, but not cocoa beans? It's a dye, but the dye essence won't make it. I'm stumped.
In 0.7.1, TPL has made it so that all of the essences that could make things regular crops or farms could (feathers, nether wart, etc.) could no longer make those from essences to encourage the player to get all of their farms going. So I don't see cocoa beans being added in since you can easily set up a farm for them.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Oh no... That mean i have to find six of them to do what i want to do :(
There's a ton of those circles, so it shouldn't be hard to find them.

It's almost game-breaking, since each circle has a dispenser with dungeon loot n the middle of it.

ratmage99

Jul 29, 2019
So, what do I put my crops on to make Water Artichoke seeds? I've tried dirt, I've tried sand, I even tried soul sand, but nothing works. I always get either Belladonna or Mandrake seeds on dirt, and nothing otherwise.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
So, what do I put my crops on to make Water Artichoke seeds? I've tried dirt, I've tried sand, I even tried soul sand, but nothing works. I always get either Belladonna or Mandrake seeds on dirt, and nothing otherwise.
Water, I think. edit: water has to be nearby, and any dirt should work.

Has anyone tried making Weak Essense with the crafting frame? It doesn't seem to be working for sneak-right-click.

ratmage99

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying for about three hours, and despite having all of the blocks touching water, nothing happens

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Water, I think. edit: water has to be nearby, and any dirt should work.

Has anyone tried making Weak Essense with the crafting frame? It doesn't seem to be working for sneak-right-click.
It's probably expecting multiple infusion stones when you try and do that. I know when you normal right click it spits the infusion stone at you. Honestly the forestry worktable is notably more useful for essence crafting with infusion stones.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Looks like you are doing everything right, just wait longer.

I got artichoke in seconds, on regular dirt:

VFALaBn.png

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge I ran into the situation where I had 4 saplings from various mods in my inventory and the quest book was not picking them up. I remember that you mentioned your quest book detected the non-vanilla saplings fine, so I did some testing. It appears that the Natura saplings specifically are not counting for the "You Sap" quest.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Did everyone notice the new Botania ring, the Ring of Correction? It automatically swaps the mining pick, axe and shovel. You can have only one tool on the hotbar, which leaves more room for other stuff. Very wow.

ratmage99

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like the breeding may be bugged, because I went into the config and used the mutation chance override to set a 100% chance of mutation, and I'm still not getting any. Even at a 60% chance, with the 10 spots, every single time I broke all of them, it should have been a 0.0060466176% chance at no mutations. I used my time while waiting for them to spread and hopefully mutate wisely.