[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like the breeding may be bugged, because I went into the config and used the mutation chance override to set a 100% chance of mutation, and I'm still not getting any. Even at a 60% chance, with the 10 spots, every single time I broke all of them, it should have been a 0.0060466176% chance at no mutations. I used my time while waiting for them to spread and hopefully mutate wisely.
That's because you're not waiting for both of the parent crops to be fully grown. Stop harvesting them, wait for them BOTH to be mature, and THEN place the double crop stick down. That will allow for the breeding chances to occur in the first place.

ratmage99

Jul 29, 2019
I never harvest the belladona or mandrake.
That's because you're not waiting for both of the parent crops to be fully grown. Stop harvesting them, wait for them BOTH to be mature, and THEN place the double crop stick down. That will allow for the breeding chances to occur in the first place.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like the breeding may be bugged, because I went into the config and used the mutation chance override to set a 100% chance of mutation, and I'm still not getting any. Even at a 60% chance, with the 10 spots, every single time I broke all of them, it should have been a 0.0060466176% chance at no mutations. I used my time while waiting for them to spread and hopefully mutate wisely.
Try going into the Agricraft.zs script file and removing the line which sets water as the baseblock for water artichoke (or comment it out by putting '//' at the start of the line). I did hear at one point that fluids as baseblocks were being finnicky but I didn't encounter the issue myself so I dismissed it, but maybe that's what's happening to you. If this is the case I'll remove that baseblock requirement for 0.7.2 and maybe make Water Artichoke specifically require hydrated farmland...

Reactions: EchoingZen

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
I never harvest the belladona or mandrake.
The picture you gave us showed that some of your crops weren't fully grown (WAILA will say "Mature") and yet you had placed cross crops in between them. So the first one to grow would branch off to the cross crop. Just because you're not harvesting them doesn't mean that they're fully grown.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge I ran into the situation where I had 4 saplings from various mods in my inventory and the quest book was not picking them up. I remember that you mentioned your quest book detected the non-vanilla saplings fine, so I did some testing. It appears that the Natura saplings specifically are not counting for the "You Sap" quest.
I also have an idea why this might be the case, I'll test it later.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Lapis panel look cool and would give a nice splash of color. The blue carpets (either light or dark) also look good, though I do know carpenter's blocks don't play well with connected Chisel 2 textures.

CaffeinatedOwl9

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason the quest "Mystical Flower Primary" is not being detected, even when I hit manual detect. Anyone else having the same problem or know why I am having trouble?

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason the quest "Mystical Flower Primary" is not being detected, even when I hit manual detect. Anyone else having the same problem or know why I am having trouble?
I remember one of those quests having a typo that required more than one. Make sure you have enough as detection will only count if you have at least what its requiring at one time in your inventory.

TelaniousVander

Jul 29, 2019

Do you have all four seeds in your inventory at the same time? Is it recognizing some but not all of the seeds?

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Made a little machine for analyzing seeds. Haven't really thought about it before, but in the new version it makes sense.

The JABBA barrels have hopper upgrades and facades. One barrel pulls unidentified seeds from a chest and puts them into the analyzer, and the second pulls identified seeds out of the analyzer and puts them into the other chest.

YOprHPX.png

If only those upgrades didn't require an unholy amount of wood to make. Wooden construction blocks, omg...

edit: and of course there just has to be a bug... the barel that takes identified seeds puts all the seeds in one stack. Combining their stats. So if you have one 10/10/10 seed, and you put a bunch of 1/1/1 seeds into the barrel *after* the 10/10/10 seed, all the seeds will become 10/10/10. And of course, all my skeleton seeds just became 1/1/1...

Last edited:

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Made a little machine for analyzing seeds. Haven't really thought about it before, but in the new version it makes sense.

The JABBA barrels have hopper upgrades and facades. One barrel pulls unidentified seeds from a chest and puts them into the analyzer, and the second pulls identified seeds out of the analyzer and puts them into the other chest.

YOprHPX.png

If only those upgrades didn't require an unholy amount of wood to make. Wooden construction blocks, omg...

edit: and of course there just has to be a bug... the barel that takes identified seeds puts all the seeds in one stack. Combining their stats. So if you have one 10/10/10 seed, and you put a bunch of 1/1/1 seeds into the barrel *after* the 10/10/10 seed, all the seeds will become 10/10/10. And of course, all my skeleton seeds just became 1/1/1...
sad times indeed :(

multimediart

Jul 29, 2019
Is the NEI reciepe for the spawn sheep wrong? I put 2 wool, 2 wheat, 3 experience drops and an egg in the alter and nothing happens.
Also since the update, I have quests that won't unlock even though I've already done the one before it, some of them are ones i completed before the update too.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Is the NEI reciepe for the spawn sheep wrong? I put 2 wool, 2 wheat, 3 experience drops and an egg in the alter and nothing happens.
Also since the update, I have quests that won't unlock even though I've already done the one before it, some of them are ones i completed before the update too.
its bugged atm, i spawned in and thew away the ingredients

Reactions: axil101

himan935

Jul 29, 2019
okay so i have encountered a personal problem, In the early game, before armor, nightime is extremely dangerous, especially now that Dire Wolves spawn. There are two solutions i have found to this. You can a. Build a wall or b. Place hundreds of torches in a wide radius so that no mobs can spawn. you can probably see how a wall (or walls) is the better option. only problem is, mining with a flint pickaxe is absolutely awful. the only solution to this i have found is spawning in a hammer, which is really cheaty and ruins the game. You can probably see where i'm going with this, but if not, i'll just say it. Please, with a capital P, give us a hammer early on. I'm not saying like, first day early, but if around the time you get an alchemy altar, you could also get a hammer? The early game would be Golden. I'm not saying to just give us a hammer, but i think a quest like "Gather 200 flint and 75 dead wood or sticks" and it gives you a flint hammer with a wooden handle. friendly reminder, this is all coming from someone who hasnt made it past anything more than iron seeds, because of frequent deaths at the hands of mobs and losing gear. Thanks to anyone who reads this wall of text and i'd be thrilled if you even considered this.