[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
Are you waiting for the water to boil also try just leaving the mutantis on top for a little while.
yes i am waiting ofr the water to boil and i waited until the mutantis on the witches couldron until the mutantis just despawned and did nothing with the witches couldron

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Still on 0.6.5 - having a problem converting items at a Mana Pool with an Alchemy Catalyst underneath it. Can't convert a Modest Hive into one of the other hives. Also cannot convert pumpkin seeds into cocoa beans. Anyone have any idea why these two recipes aren't working? I need to make a cocoa bean so I can make a cookie and continue the Witchery questline.

Also, where the heck is the Certus Seed quest? So sick of dealing with 30 chests of stuff. I've almost finished the entire quest book, but no Certus Seeds yet. In fact, its the only seed I haven't made yet, as far as I can tell it's the very last one (except for wormwood since i haven't done that quest yet).

First I used an Agricraft pumpkin seed, when that didn't work then I took a pumpkin and got 4 "vanilla" pumpkin seeds from a crafting table - neither seed works in a Mana Pool.

Last edited:

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Still on 0.6.5 - having a problem converting items with a Mana Pool and a Alchemy Catalyst underneath it. Can't convert a Modest Hive into one of the other hives. Also cannot convert pumpkin seeds into cocoa beans. Anyone have any idea why these two recipes aren't working? I need to make a cocoa bean so I can make a cookie and continue the Witchery questline.

Also, where the heck is the Certus Seed quest? So sick of dealing with 30 chests of stuff. I've almost finished the entire quest book, but no Certus Seeds yet.
You need 70 Mechanist rep, which means completing basically all the tech quests

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
You need 70 Mechanist rep, which means completing basically all the tech quests

yep, I only have 67, prob those darn pearl quests which I haven't finished yet, the ocean is almost 1500 blocks distant. :confused:

ooh i have 69 and can do fermenter/biogas... excited now!

Yep, I didn't have to finish the pearl quests to get Certus, thank you for the info!

Last edited:

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting a crash looking at the uses for cotton seeds in NEI. seems related to enhanced inventories.
16:16:47] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 3/21/15 4:16 PM
Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 5
at codechicken.nei.PositionedStack.setPermutationToRender(PositionedStack.java:95)
at yuuto.enhancedinventories.compat.nei.RecipeStoneCraftingHandler$CachedStoneCraftingRecipe.getCycledIngredients(RecipeStoneCraftingHandler.java:116)
at yuuto.enhancedinventories.compat.nei.RecipeStoneCraftingHandler$CachedStoneCraftingRecipe.getIngredients(RecipeStoneCraftingHandler.java:101)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.getIngredientStacks(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:493)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiRecipe.refreshSlots(GuiRecipe.java:224)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiRecipe.refreshPage(GuiRecipe.java:201)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiRecipe.func_73876_c(GuiRecipe.java:134)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1649)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
So how can I get a cocoa bean if the Mana Pool recipe doesn't convert pumpkin seeds? What's the workaround?

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
What do you need cocoa beans for?

The Witchery quest that uses the Sleeping potion, it requires a cookie, which requires one cocoa bean.

I'm wondering if I just plant some Jungle trees, will the cocoa spawn on them? I don't think it will but I'm running out of ideas. We can make anything with magical seeds, but not cocoa beans? It's a dye, but the dye essence won't make it. I'm stumped.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
The Witchery quest that uses the Sleeping potion, it requires a cookie, which requires one cocoa bean.
Pumpkin seed to cocoa beans works fine for me, both 0.6.5 and 0.7.1. Are any of the alchemy catalyst recipes working for you?

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
Are the recipes for floating flowers disabled? because in my NEI it don't show up
i can still craft them you need 1 shimering flower one pasture seed (the seed wich allows you to make grass) and one dirt it is a shaped crafting and it is like this F..
P..
D..
F= shimering flower
P= pasture seed D= dirt
.= nothing

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Are the recipes for floating flowers disabled? because in my NEI it don't show up
If you're wondering about how to get a floating functional/generating flower, you need to make the floating glimmering flower of any of the 16 base flowers and then combine that with the functional/generating flora of your choice.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Pumpkin seed to cocoa beans works fine for me, both 0.6.5 and 0.7.1. Are any of the alchemy catalyst recipes working for you?

Good call, thank you - I moved my Botania location and mistakenly put the Alchemy Catalyst under the Altar instead of under the mana pool. LOL

Reactions: ToxicFallenAngel