[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
OK New challenge, Anyone know a way to automate Living Rock production in this pack?
Oh it is very possible using just vanilla and Botania, though doing it effectively requires a bit of understanding vanilla redstone. My setup uses 4 redstone spreaders with bore lenses, 4 pure daisies, a rannuncarpus and a hopperhock and does batches of 23.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Oh it is very possible using just vanilla and Botania, though doing it effectively requires a bit of understanding vanilla redstone. My setup uses 4 redstone spreaders with bore lenses, 4 pure daisies, a rannuncarpus and a hopperhock and does batches of 23.
I don't want the full details as I'd like to figure it out myself, but did you use comparators to detect the block update to livingrock?

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Also, if you want to make a farm of every seed, here is some stats:
x=dirt or something w=water
xxxwx
xwxwx
xwxwx
xwxwx
xwxxx

Seed types and plots of land: Maybe 101
Soil (Garden soil, dirt, etc.) Needed: 1717
Crops Needed: 3333
Seeds needing just dirt: 24
Seeds needing Myceilium: 2
Seeds needing sand: 2
Seeds needing regular garden soil: 25
Seeds needing tilled garden soil: 42
Needed regular dirt: 408
Needed sand: 34
Needed Myceilum: 34
Needed regular garden soil: 425
Needed tilled garden soil: 714
I think i miscounted a lot

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
It is accually 95
If you made 2x2 storage drawrs for every 4 plots you would need 24, which is i think 360 wood planks

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
260 points are near:
3 of any hostile Mob spawner (20 less than 260)
VIP Stone (40 more than 260)
Getting $300-$6100 (Same as $260)

Edit: added bad option for money

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Hahaha, if I knew that, I'd already be making my home out of the stuff. :p Doesn't mean I won't, just means I would be already.

Edit: The problem I've always run across is that normal means of detecting a block update won't work since that will pulse once for placing stone, again for turning into livingrock, and, finally, once more for the livingrock being broken. Rinse and repeat.

Edit 2: Can annihilation planes detect what the block in front of them is?

Can't you just use a timer instead?

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
i think i found a big bug in the modpack (might be only on my side) but i can't craft anything that needs the witches couldron if i try to trow the last item in it it won't accept that final item
if anyone is wonderin i use the sphax resource pack

this are a few screenshots from in game to show you what i did
you can't see it on the picks but i trew the mutantis on the witches couldron but it did nothing what am i doing wrong?
also the last pick is soulsand with cropsticks on it to grow netherwarth but for some reason it says it is not fertile and can't grow there (also try'd placing it in the nether and it did nothing)
please help me out i wane progress ont he quests xD

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
i think i found a big bug in the modpack (might be only on my side) but i can't craft anything that needs the witches couldron if i try to trow the last item in it it won't accept that final item
if anyone is wonderin i use the sphax resource pack

this are a few screenshots from in game to show you what i did
you can't see it on the picks but i trew the mutantis on the witches couldron but it did nothing what am i doing wrong?
also the last pick is soulsand with cropsticks on it to grow netherwarth but for some reason it says it is not fertile and can't grow there (also try'd placing it in the nether and it did nothing)
please help me out i wane progress ont he quests xD
For the Nether Wart you need lower light levels, I believe it needs to be in a dark room in 0.7.1 (possibly a bug that will be fixed in the next update but I don't remember). As for the Witchery problems do you have an Altar close enough that has enough power in it?

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. but I was never really good with vanilla redstone. I'm actually finishing up my storage area atm and then starting on thaumcraft, so I'll grab an hourglass and use that instead of the hopper-based timer.

I have a feeling it can be done with pipe wire and gates, but haven't done that. Even if the pipe is doing nothing more than acting as a wire-support. May be easier than vanilla since the gates are compact.