[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
That is an obsidian pipe so the drops can be sucked into the system. He looks to be using the Autarchic Gate function to power it instead of using an engine.
I was using multiple gates as a test... None are really needed, just the Obsidian Pipe, it is self powering.

Yes the pit and water is 8x8, but if you don't have a wall on two sides you want 9x9 or the looni can spawn the stuff on the ledge.. Can't use hopperhock for this because it will collect the coal from the endoflames. The manapool MAY be able to be one further away, I didn't test as I liked this setup.

reesylou

Jul 29, 2019
thephoenixlodge, I would just like to say thank you for this pack:) I have little experiences with the super crafting frame other how it works. I don't know if anyone else knows this(I'm sure they do), but I thought would this work on the side of a jaba barrel! the answer is yes. Now I have a fairly easy way at crop sticks:p All I have to do is keep the barrel stocked with sticks. Its the little things.
Is the super crafting frame in 0.65? I can't see it in NEI.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have direwolves spawning inside my buildings on top of Chiseled Tyrian blocks. I know they follow wolf spawn mechanics from what has been said before, but I wouldn't have thought that Tyrian blocks were valid. Am I missing something?

Just turn off dire wolves.

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
how can i craft the mutantis extremis thingy i try'd trowing mutandis in my witches kettle with netherwart but it only accepts the nether wart

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I've been trying to come up with a compact dropper system for a Gourmaryllis farm (it's probably the most useful generating flower in Regrowth). So far the best I found is one from this video. (and it could work for endoflames as well)

You place two hoppers so that they feed each other a stack of items, and output redstone pulses at specific time intervals, causing the dropper to drop food into a Gourmaryllis. The number of items in the hoppers is what creates the delay we need.

Here's a cheatsheet with the schematics (although it's probably not worth using food with less than 3-4 shanks):

5p3t7jq.png

Reactions: fimbrethil

Russell Pearson

Jul 29, 2019
I figured I'd share some WIP shots of my base, since others have done the same!

base.jpg
botany.jpg

temple.jpg

mana.jpg
resources.jpg

farm.jpg

garden.jpg
witchery.jpg

bed.jpg

altar.jpg
workshop.jpg

mariculture.jpg

pasture.jpg
factory02.jpg

factory01.jpg
liking this design so much i`m copying it for my base, spent the last 4 hours dismantling my crappy square block and building the botania area, learning microblocks at the same time

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have direwolves spawning inside my buildings on top of Chiseled Tyrian blocks. I know they follow wolf spawn mechanics from what has been said before, but I wouldn't have thought that Tyrian blocks were valid. Am I missing something?
Any solid block can be spawned on normally. you can verify this by hitting F7 to turn on spawn indicators. Then remove some light so you actually see them as they don't show if the light level is above 7.

If you want to fully prevent things from spawning you have to use partial blocks like slabs. I think transparent blocks might not let spawns happen as well but I would double check that using NEI's F7 feature to be sure.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
how can i craft the mutantis extremis thingy i try'd trowing mutandis in my witches kettle with netherwart but it only accepts the nether wart
Has to be done in order. Netherwart then mutandis. Then for it to actually be made you need the required altar power as indicated in the Brews book.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having issues (multiplayer server) with Traveller's Gear slot items not functioning after a period of time?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge Did the number of possible results for the application of Mutandis change? It used to be difficult to get Ember Moss, now its outright painful.. 3-4 per stack before (.65), 1 so far in almost two stacks (.71)

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
PSA

For those with "dropping into a (device)" challenges... You already know about the Open crate and hopper method, but if you put a Trapped chest on top of the hopper, you can take your time and scroll wheel the amounts with no fear of miscounts as nothing will move from the chest until you close it. No more counting out separate stacks.

ReckingWuf

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've been playing and these notes keep popping up in chat in a purple colour. I was wondering why they're there since during my start it didn't happen. But it seems to be popping up now and then now.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've been playing and these notes keep popping up in chat in a purple colour. I was wondering why they're there since during my start it didn't happen. But it seems to be popping up now and then now.
That's a little vague... but it sounds like it could be warp messages?

TelaniousVander

Jul 29, 2019

Some of the achievement announcements from at least one of the mods is in purple text. Could that be what you are seeing?