[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Yazza

Jul 29, 2019
i updated and i got a message some chisel blocks were missing and will be removed if i continue, when i continue its seems to be stuck on the loading world screen, is it stuck or does it just use a lot of time to initialize the world the first time after update?

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
thephoenixlodge, I would just like to say thank you for this pack:) I have little experiences with the super crafting frame other how it works. I don't know if anyone else knows this(I'm sure they do), but I thought would this work on the side of a jaba barrel! the answer is yes. Now I have a fairly easy way at crop sticks:p All I have to do is keep the barrel stocked with sticks. Its the little things.
And essences! Stick on on your barrel full of coal essence and you'll have 12 coal at a click. Super handy. I also use them for ores and buckets of water (for Thaumcraft crucible) and lava (smeltery).

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
This was what happened to me before the .7 update, actually. I thought it was completely normal*, until I saw PurpleMentat getting actual cactus in a video. Until the patch, I got my cactus by transmuting slime and then just growing it on sand.

* It sort of made sense, since a number of flower crops were yielding dye instead of flowers.
Cactus green dropped in 0.6.5 if you were on a server, but if you were on single player it correctly dropped cactus blocks. This was due to a slight config derp on my part as I changed that to cactus block last minute before release and forgot to update the server side.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
hah. i do this: floating hopper flower above the endoflames, open crate next to the floating hopper flower, throw a stack of coal blockzzz
Many pages back I showed my coal farm setup, Essence is harvested into a barrel, the barrel feeds two auto workbenches to produce coal which feed into one auto workbench making coal Blocks. Those get dumped into a B-Space barrel (Triplicate) which feeds my endoflames in two different locations.

Set and forget.

tWmT7Om.png

Reactions: Reverse_Farsight

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
same setup but with compacting drawer instead, so i got easy acces to normal coal as well
Yup, love the compacting drawers, they work great with AE ;)

I went with B-Space so there is nothing manual about it I actually don't go near the Endo farms, one is outside my walls feeding my botania area through the wall and the Looni-farm is deeper underground, only visit to collect loot.

(wonders if the drawers are going to have a b-space variant)

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've read through the forum and quest book and can't see how I get any iron HELP?
As Elmazz says above… with some clarification… This is an INCREDIBLY well scripted progression… work from your quest book and all will be fine… Ignore it, or be in a rush to get someplace before the progression, and you will be VERY frustrated.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
The shot of the Looni and the EndoFarm:
gsng9RU.png

The Loot wall:

BBjFLIR.png

Behind the loot wall: (Clay pipes and Pipe plugs)

rDZey3A.png

That last bit on the end goes over to a Double chest(overflow) on the back wall

Reactions: MrZwij and rivvest

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
The shot of the Looni and the EndoFarm:
gsng9RU.png

The Loot wall:

BBjFLIR.png

Behind the loot wall: (Clay pipes and Pipe plugs)

rDZey3A.png

That last bit on the end goes over to a Double chest(overflow) on the back wall

I Know a fair bit about buildcraft, but not the gates, or the new robots. Under the flower is that a obsidion transport pipe, and what is the gate for?

Reactions: RagefaceKurosaki

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
I Know a fair bit about buildcraft, but not the gates, or the new robots. Under the flower is that a obsidion transport pipe, and what is the gate for?

That is an obsidian pipe so the drops can be sucked into the system. He looks to be using the Autarchic Gate function to power it instead of using an engine.

Reactions: JustHeyo

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have direwolves spawning inside my buildings on top of Chiseled Tyrian blocks. I know they follow wolf spawn mechanics from what has been said before, but I wouldn't have thought that Tyrian blocks were valid. Am I missing something?