[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Acidion

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys my computer crashed and knocked out about 5 hours worth of crossbreading seeds to get to 10/10/10. My brother and I were hoping to cheat ourselves back into where we were but I can't seem to find the commands to do so....anyone?

Reverse_Farsight

Jul 29, 2019
I like the game, but modders have focused on tech and processing and very few have touched on that idea that the world should be a little more alive...or desolate. Know what I am saying?
I hear you, it's why after one year I started playing servers and haven't gone to sp again... until regrowth XD

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys my computer crashed and knocked out about 5 hours worth of crossbreading seeds to get to 10/10/10. My brother and I were hoping to cheat ourselves back into where we were but I can't seem to find the commands to do so....anyone?
download the mod torcherino it will instantly grow your crops and just delete mod when done

Reverse_Farsight

Jul 29, 2019
Is it a bug that Nether wart doesn't grow?
It needs to grow in low light levels, like, darkness I think. They'll change that in the next update, for now you can grow it in the nether easily enough. I use um, a few iron golems on leashes attached to posts in order to stay safe :3

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
lookded up how maked tools but game broke y

Things are a touch unstable. You will need to make a Flint Pick axe head, two flint shovels, two flint axe heads, one wood binding, and five toolrods. To make them look below. 0 = nothing, F = Flint, S = Stick

Pickaxe:
F F
0 0

Shovel:
F 0
F 0

Axehead:
F F
F 0

Binding:
0 S
S 0

Tool Rod:
S 0
S 0

Then just stik thing in to make parts, remeber a Matok will need both the shovel and axe in the 2x2 grid.

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
y he want game broked that stupid

Nah he isn't after having the game broken, but he also does not have infinite time...so bugs happen and sometimes things break.

wut? he didn't want it broke it's just a certain mod is not playing nice with nei

A previous post eluded to the pack maker wanting it borked. Sarcasm does not translate well through forums.

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
y he want game broked that stupid

If you are serious, you should consider playing a modpack more suited to your experience level. This one is pretty advanced and is probably not for beginners. Nothing against you, my 8 year old has trouble playing this one too.

If you are trolling, it's time to stop. This is a forum for productive discussion.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to hope for somebody's sake that that isn't a second account designed to circumvent a temporary thread reply ban (to just this thread) I instituted earlier. The penalty for tempban circumvention is a permanent full ban from the site.
Based on his profile I wouldn't be surprised it is.

Poyzon

Jul 29, 2019
my game is crashing every time i try click on a icon on my lexica botania (already tried crafting a new one) any ideas?

crash report
Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 5, Size: 5
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.set(Unknown Source)
at joshie.enchiridion.library.LibraryStorage.overwrite(LibraryStorage.java:96)
at joshie.enchiridion.library.handlers.BookObtainEvents.openGui(BookObtainEvents.java:41)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_262_BookObtainEvents_openGui_GuiOpenEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147108_a(Minecraft.java:775)
at vazkii.botania.client.gui.lexicon.GuiLexiconEntry.func_146284_a(GuiLexiconEntry.java:124)
at vazkii.botania.client.gui.lexicon.GuiLexiconEntry.back(GuiLexiconEntry.java:298)
at vazkii.botania.client.gui.lexicon.GuiLexiconEntry.func_73864_a(GuiLexiconEntry.java:260)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:296)
at vazkii.botania.client.gui.lexicon.GuiLexiconEntry.func_146274_d(GuiLexiconEntry.java:265)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1628)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an actual way to get to the end besides the ender essence portal thing?

I found a stronghold on my world with an end portal. So they do gen. I don't have the enderpearls to activate it. To think of it, I haven't seen an endermen in a long time. I even found several enderman spawners in a catacomb, but they are not spawning any. Are they spawning in anyone else world?