[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
There's Enchiridon and there's Enchiridon 2. Pulling out Enchiridon 2 won't be an issue (server-side). I'm running my server without it and it's working fine.

Kami

Jul 29, 2019
So completely removing enchiridon 2 seems to have fixed it. Why is it even in the pack if its causing this issue?

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
So completely removing enchiridon 2 seems to have fixed it. Why is it even in the pack if its causing this issue?
If it was working properly, it looks like it would be very useful, I imagine I'll be using it quite often once the issue is fixed. (I should probably change that config in my client lists to see if that makes any changes on my end...)

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to note that the Cloak of (Spacious Pockets?) seems like an awesome way to increase bag space. Thanks, Witching Gadgets

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
yeah once that mod gets ironed out it will be a wonderful mod, one feauture is it has the ability to be an ingame wiki, but that depends on peoples participation :)

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
So question: how are people handling Agricraft plant automation? I'm assuming golems, but I kinda wanna know if there are other/better ways since I'm starting a .71 world to see how well it likes my machine.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
So I've been skimming the past 200-300 pages looking for an answer and trying everything close to the issue I have to fix it with nothing working. I know you guys are irritated by all the posts, but I think I'm even more irritated since I've been trying to fix this or get it working for the past 8 hrs now. I can NOT launch a server for some reason, brand new fresh download from FTB launcher, deleted and re-downloaded dozens of times. Every single time I've started my server, "Server engine in incorrect state ERRORED." yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, getting REALLY tired of it and might just give up on this pack and not play anymore.

Call me lazy, tired, a selfish prick for all I damned well care, but what EXACTLY do I need to do to get my server running again. I'm walking on needles here and I'm about to snap. Playing on a self hosted server is the ONLY way I can play modded minecraft these days, otherwise I crash on loading chunks or get an insane FPS drop and have to completely restart my game every 1/2 hr. Because you know, a i5 3.4ghz, 32gb of ram, amd HD 7970 Ghz edition graphics card and an SSD isn't good enough for minecraft on the lowest possible settings with optifine and fastcraft.

edit: Wanted to add in that I don't care about my old world, I was going to give it a fresh start, I know about deleting the hqm data from the world, but that doesn't help since it doesn't even get to the point of generating a world. In fact it doesn't even generate the server properties, EULA, banlist, whitelist or ops files either.
I also know about changing the enchiridon autodiscovery to false.
I don't know that much about servers but in reg pc if you disable Wiala and it's add on/s it should help your FPS. Also most packs i have seen start now with the anti maxed. FYI!

As for the server have you tried downloading a old verse of regrowth like 6.5 to see if it is the newest one or the pack in general?

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
So question: how are people handling Agricraft plant automation? I'm assuming golems, but I kinda wanna know if there are other/better ways since I'm starting a .71 world to see how well it likes my machine.
I'm using harvest core-straw golems (with glasses), and floating hopperhocks feeding into hopper/open crates. Open crates drop the items into BC pipes via obsidian pipes (I didn't want to have a plethora of Wooden engines running at all times), and those pipes are feeding into BSpace barrels.

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
The inscriber is what allows you to make the AE2 circuits. Something about its recipe lookup doesn't like to play nice with NEI, maybe because of the custom recipes thephoenixlodge added to it.
huh... didnt crash for me... i know what inscribed is, i just didnt understand the script part :D could have said nei addon :D

Kami

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone got any pics or videos for really good botania automated mana gathering? My last play through I got stuck sitting around waiting hours for mana to generate to open the elf portal.

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone got any pics or videos for really good botania automated mana gathering? My last play through I got stuck sitting around waiting hours for mana to generate to open the elf portal.
make a floating hopper flower from botania, make like 9 endoflames, make an open crate and place it above the middle endoflame, place hopper floating flower above the endoflames touching the opencrate, throw in a stack of coal blocks on the endoflames

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
thephoenixlodge, I was wondering if you plan to get the player out of their base at some point? As it is past a early point there is very little reason to go out and explore. There is not really any story persey...just a lot of do this to get that so you can advance to the next thing.

I like the idea of the pack, it is a good idea really. But there is nothing other than your base and the book. It would be nice if there were some world gen elements that really help sell the story. May be strange structures with what look like gates in them that the Pigmen used to take the resources of the world. Ruined cities and struggling villages barely making it in the wasteland. So many thoughts and so much potencial beyond the usual tropes of game advancement in MC.

Yeah...that is that.

Reactions: Reverse_Farsight

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I know I saw some pretty sweet setups somewhere back around page 70? or so. No redstone involved even. You would just need a reliable fuel source. Elmazz's suggestion looks pretty good, too, if you have the glowstone to make the floating hoppers.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
thephoenixlodge, I was wondering if you plan to get the player out of their base at some point? As it is past a early point there is very little reason to go out and explore. There is not really any story persey...just a lot of do this to get that so you can advance to the next thing.

I like the idea of the pack, it is a good idea really. But there is nothing other than your base and the book. It would be nice if there were some world gen elements that really help sell the story. May be strange structures with what look like gates in them that the Pigmen used to take the resources of the world. Ruined cities and struggling villages barely making it in the wasteland. So many thoughts and so much potencial beyond the usual tropes of game advancement in MC.

Yeah...that is that.
Those sound pretty awesome. Only problem would be finding a way to incorporate it into world gen, would take a custom mod just for the job. That said, there's at the very least still some Gravestone Mausoleums out there just waiting for you to find and explore ;)

edit: spelling

Last edited:

Kami

Jul 29, 2019
I'd have to agree with all those people I saw complaining about the direwolfs, they really are annoying. Any way to turn them off? They're head-ache-causingly loud.