[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out a lot can go wrong.

Apparently only TNT explosions work on the Entropinnium. The Entropy Lens explosion doesn't, although it doesn't destroy the flower, which simply gets uprooted. Then I had another bright idea. What if the lens explosion simply isn't powerful enough? What would happen if you combine the Entropy Lens with a Potency Lens? That should make a bigger explosion, right?

Boom... Big bada boom... That destroyed the flower, and two mana spreaders...
live and learn :p

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Heh... good luck with your update. It will make the fume issue seem insignificant. :)
It will not let me load the old save anyway. Says 39 mismatches and when i load it crashes every time to launcher...So i guess there is no going back. rofl

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
With the new thaumcraft quests, I'm stuck at 57% done and there aren't any more available to complete. Any hints on what the unlock condition is for the next one? :)

Also, how do you unlock the research for the infernal blast furnace? It isn't showing up for me :(

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
When I updated to 0.71 (server files) our HQM progress reset. This isn't an issue, except we can no longer create a party at all. I am not sure what is causing the issue, but if someone could shine some light on it that would be great :)

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Before I do it, I just want to know, is it safe to build a long oil pipeline across unloaded chunks using buildcraft pipes? Barring that, any other alternatives such as item or liquid teleportation?

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
When I updated to 0.71 (server files) our HQM progress reset. This isn't an issue, except we can no longer create a party at all. I am not sure what is causing the issue, but if someone could shine some light on it that would be great :)

To get party functionality back (I could make a party, but could not claim rewards) I had to dump regrowth in the bin and redownload it all.

djcosmic2

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to make a spawn sheep egg, and its not working
Using
2 White Wool
3 Exp Drops
1 Egg
2 Wheat

What am I doing wrong?

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019

sphalerite

Jul 29, 2019
I really hate the dire wolves that were added in 0.71. It's not that they can utterly destroy noobs, it's just that they are loud and annoying and constantly howling, even when they spawn deep underground, and it's annoying. Them being so annoying makes me just want to kill them but they don't even drop anything good for all the trouble they are. I'm all for a more challenging mob but these just are so irritating.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well the new Flower Pouch. You guessed it, it stores flowers from Botania is awesome!! That item is something that should have been in when the mod was released:) It store the flower directly in it when you pick them up.

Attachments

• 2015-03-18_23.55.25.png
    2015-03-18_23.55.25.png
    163 KB · Views: 61

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Well the new Flower Pouch. You guessed it, it stores flowers from Botania is awesome!! That item is something that should have been in when the mod was released:) It store the flower directly in it when you pick them up.

Does it have a limit of how many of each flowers it can hold?

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Before I do it, I just want to know, is it safe to build a long oil pipeline across unloaded chunks using buildcraft pipes? Barring that, any other alternatives such as item or liquid teleportation?
Railcraft is a great alternative to make sure that the chunks are loaded the entire way. Just need to set up an area to make the tracks and get yourself an anchor cart. The rest of the liquid transport system can be found on their wiki.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey got the newest Episode up. Since i had to start over i decided to post it in a new play list.

Kami

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been skimming the past 200-300 pages looking for an answer and trying everything close to the issue I have to fix it with nothing working. I know you guys are irritated by all the posts, but I think I'm even more irritated since I've been trying to fix this or get it working for the past 8 hrs now. I can NOT launch a server for some reason, brand new fresh download from FTB launcher, deleted and re-downloaded dozens of times. Every single time I've started my server, "Server engine in incorrect state ERRORED." yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, getting REALLY tired of it and might just give up on this pack and not play anymore.

Call me lazy, tired, a selfish prick for all I damned well care, but what EXACTLY do I need to do to get my server running again. I'm walking on needles here and I'm about to snap. Playing on a self hosted server is the ONLY way I can play modded minecraft these days, otherwise I crash on loading chunks or get an insane FPS drop and have to completely restart my game every 1/2 hr. Because you know, a i5 3.4ghz, 32gb of ram, amd HD 7970 Ghz edition graphics card and an SSD isn't good enough for minecraft on the lowest possible settings with optifine and fastcraft.

edit: Wanted to add in that I don't care about my old world, I was going to give it a fresh start, I know about deleting the hqm data from the world, but that doesn't help since it doesn't even get to the point of generating a world. In fact it doesn't even generate the server properties, EULA, banlist, whitelist or ops files either.
I also know about changing the enchiridon autodiscovery to false.

Last edited:

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
With the new thaumcraft quests, I'm stuck at 57% done and there aren't any more available to complete. Any hints on what the unlock condition is for the next one? :)

Also, how do you unlock the research for the infernal blast furnace? It isn't showing up for me :(

The Infernal Blast Furnace is unlocked in the Witching Gadgets page of the Thauminomicon, after researching the Infernal Furnace. I don't know if there are any other pre-reqs for that particular research.

Reactions: shdwDragon

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Does it have a limit of how many of each flowers it can hold?

It took me a min to make floral fertilizer to get enough flowers to test what you asked. I only hole 1 stack of each color. I seem once it fills it will just place it in your inventory. But you can craft more pouches, they are only 5 wool and 1 flower petal.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been skimming the past 200-300 pages looking for an answer and trying everything close to the issue I have to fix it with nothing working. I know you guys are irritated by all the posts, but I think I'm even more irritated since I've been trying to fix this or get it working for the past 8 hrs now. I can NOT launch a server for some reason, brand new fresh download from FTB launcher, deleted and re-downloaded dozens of times. Every single time I've started my server, "Server engine in incorrect state ERRORED." yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, getting REALLY tired of it and might just give up on this pack and not play anymore.

Call me lazy, tired, a selfish prick for all I damned well care, but what EXACTLY do I need to do to get my server running again. I'm walking on needles here and I'm about to snap. Playing on a self hosted server is the ONLY way I can play modded minecraft these days, otherwise I crash on loading chunks or get an insane FPS drop and have to completely restart my game every 1/2 hr. Because you know, a i5 3.4ghz, 32gb of ram, amd HD 7970 Ghz edition graphics card and an SSD isn't good enough for minecraft on the lowest possible settings with optifine and fastcraft.
did you go into enchridion2 config <---- totally not spelt right :p and set autodiscovery to false?

and yes people are irritated, all that means is they'll try there best to answer your questions but just to more sarcastically and with alot of attitude

Reactions: Reverse_Farsight

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019

That's unfortunate. It's possible that this could be related to client-side mods mods on the server, maybe even the whole Enchiridon 2 issue. Have you tried removing that mod from the server or editing the server configs?

edit: too slow :(