[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
Who is the f.. idiot that added the "enhanced inventories" mod in this f... pack? that "mod" is totally bugged and the autocrafters disappears suddenly in all my farms... :mad:
goodbye!!!
Thank you for your constructive feedback, your positive contributions to this thread will be sorely missed. Please mind the door it shuts rather quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
On other notes I haven't had any issues with enhanced inventories in .8.x. In 0.74 they didn't play nice when the sojourners sash tried to make me walk over them. And since I found that if I put my mouse over the scroll bar I can scroll with the wheel on my mouse I have actually come to like them. And I have had 3 auto crafter's going for a few weeks now no problems .

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

deenkayros

Jul 29, 2019
sure, probably I've exceeded the "legal" number of autocrafters (only 12) but now my farms are completely gone.. TT

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I suspect that something else caused your autocrafters to disappear, since Enhanced Inventories isn't a 'new' addition to the pack - unless you were trying to upgrade from 0.6.x to 0.8.4?

Reactions: Ravenascendant

deenkayros

Jul 29, 2019
No, I upgraded from 0.83 to 0.84 but i dont know i this issues came from 0.84 vers. (ec: only few assemblers suddenly disappears)

There is also another critical crash bug that occurs when you break a cest next to the assembler and the modder won't respond about that...

Silwing

Jul 29, 2019
I upgraded from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 without any troubles with my auto assemblers. I have quite a few of them as well, around 20.

Jul 29, 2019
I need some help getting a private server running. I've downloaded the server from FTB, but the bat file does not like the java lines
"java -Xms2048m -Xmx4096m -XX:permSize=256m -jar forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10-universal.jar nogui pause"
returns :invalid maximum heap Size: -Xmx4096m. If I edit it to -Xmx2048m It says ignoring option PermSize=256m, support was removed in 8.0 then fails to reserve enough space for 209152KB object heap.
Trying to remove the java lines it also runs out of heap space during the launch.

What should I do differently?

muksterz

Jul 29, 2019
Please add AromaBackup or some other backup mod to the pack because my world got corrupted and i can't get it back.

fefocwb

Jul 29, 2019
I need some help getting a private server running. I've downloaded the server from FTB, but the bat file does not like the java lines
"java -Xms2048m -Xmx4096m -XX:permSize=256m -jar forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10-universal.jar nogui pause"
returns :invalid maximum heap Size: -Xmx4096m. If I edit it to -Xmx2048m It says ignoring option PermSize=256m, support was removed in 8.0 then fails to reserve enough space for 209152KB object heap.
Trying to remove the java lines it also runs out of heap space during the launch.

What should I do differently?
Depends on how much memory you have available for your computer. The Perm size shouldn't be a problem as this seems to be standard on JAVA 8.0 from the response you got. 4096m shouldn't be a problem if you have at least 8Gb of RAM, if you have I would suggest check you JRE, maybe uninstall and install it or apply a patch...

Steve_59

Jul 29, 2019
Depends on how much memory you have available for your computer. The Perm size shouldn't be a problem as this seems to be standard on JAVA 8.0 from the response you got. 4096m shouldn't be a problem if you have at least 8Gb of RAM, if you have I would suggest check you JRE, maybe uninstall and install it or apply a patch...

You probably also need the 64bit JRE, it is available from java.com you just have to look for it, it is not the default download.

Jul 29, 2019

You were Right! Silly me for not double checking my java. It took me forever to figure out that for some reason the private server version and my personal version were off. but its all working now!

Rivalyn

Jul 29, 2019
Who is the f.. idiot that added the "enhanced inventories" mod in this f... pack? that "mod" is totally bugged and the autocrafters disappears suddenly in all my farms... :mad:
goodbye!!!

I have been using them, and I'm going to remove them as soon as I can. The 4.7 GB log file that "merging inventory" messages from Enhanced Inventories caused has made me unhappy.

Nezarn

Jul 29, 2019
Im having an issue with my questbook, i've done every quest in chapter 2, book even says 27 quest complete, but its stuck at 97%...

Is there any way to fix this? :(

Everfreefire

Jul 29, 2019
Mine keeps randomly cycling between being completed and not, and I have no idea what triggers it. Last I checked it's complete, but it might be different this time.

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
Despite having got so far in this pack (practically completed), i find myself going backward undoing everything i've built in order to find the cause of my frame rate drop, seriously it's at 3Fps and everything takes ages.

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
Mine keeps randomly cycling between being completed and not, and I have no idea what triggers it. Last I checked it's complete, but it might be different this time.
It seems to be looking for one of the essences needed for the Extreme Infusion Stone, one of the products from those essence seeds (shard, creeper heart, etc.), one of the products from those products (thaumometer, witches robes?), or the Extreme Infusion Stone itself. Like most of us, I tend to do a bunch of stuff and then idly check the book to see what's happened. I did all of that stuff above, looked at the book after, and lo and behold, chapter 2 was 100%. Which of those things did it, I cannot tell you.

Sigh. The tiny little mind is starting to whimper again, and it is a bit too early for judicious application of Single Malt. What to do, what to do?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Im having an issue with my questbook, i've done every quest in chapter 2, book even says 27 quest complete, but its stuck at 97%...

Is there any way to fix this? :(

Honestly, I wouldn't fret about it. If you've got other quests open in other areas, just keep plugging away. Sometimes new stuff opens up - sometimes the completion of another quest elsewhere ticks some percentage point up.